• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Look what Madmann our resident babysitter did

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) ??? A babysitter and trusted neighbor has confessed that he bludgeoned a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death with a brick then dismembered her, hiding her head, hands and feet at a home where he was staying and dumping the rest of her remains nearby, police said Tuesday.

Allen County sheriff's investigators said in an affidavit that 39-year-old Michael Plumadore admits he killed Aliahna Lemmon on Thursday.

According to the affidavit, Plumadore told police that after beating Aliahna to death on the front steps of the home in the early morning hours, he stuffed her body into trash bags and hid her in the freezer at the home in a rundown trailer park in Fort Wayne. He said he later chopped up her body with a hacksaw and stuffed her remains into freezer bags.

Police said Plumadore told them he had hidden Aliahna's head, feet and hands at the trailer and discarded her other remains at a nearby business. Police obtained a warrant to search the trailer on Monday and found the body parts.

Authorities didn't say Tuesday why Plumadore killed the child, but Sheriff Ken Fries said investigators suspected Plumadore was involved since soon after she was reported missing Friday night.

Investigators questioned him Friday and Saturday and he was arrested Monday after being interviewed by detectives for several hours more.
Fries said his long police career told him that Plumadore's account of the girl's disappearance had too many inconsistencies.

"Things that were said in 29 years of doing this that just didn't make sense," Fries said during a Tuesday news conference. "We needed to get him to talk."

Fries said Plumadore was "factual" in talking with investigators, but he wouldn't describe Plumadore's demeanor.

A judge ordered Plumadore held without bail or bond at an initial hearing Tuesday, sheriff's department spokesman Cpl. Jeremy Tinkel said. He has yet to be formally charged in Aliahna's death.

Mike McAlexander, the Allen County chief deputy prosecutor, wouldn't say whether anyone else was suspected of being involved and said "nothing has been ruled out."

Aliahna and her two younger sisters were staying with Plumadore for about one week because their mother, Tarah Souders, had been sick with the flu.

Plumadore told The Journal Gazette on Sunday that Aliahna disappeared from the home Friday morning while he was sleeping after having gone to a gas station about a mile away to buy a cigar. Authorities have said the store's surveillance video shows him there about that time.

Aliahna wasn't reported missing until Friday night. Plumadore said the younger girls told him their mother had picked her up and he didn't realize until hours later that this wasn't true.

On Saturday, more than 100 emergency workers searched for Aliahna around the trailer park on the city's north side where Aliahna and Plumadore lived. FBI agents were there Monday.

A state website shows that 15 registered sex offenders live in the park that numbers about two dozen homes. Plumadore is not on Indiana's registered sex offenders list. He has a criminal record in Florida and North Carolina that includes convictions for trespassing and assault.

Aliahna's step-grandfather, David Story, told The Associated Press that Plumadore had cared for Souders' ailing father until his death from emphysema early this month and was living in that man's mobile home.

"He was a trusted family friend," Story said late Monday, saying he was surprised by the arrest.

Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all. I talked with Mike on and off for the past two-and-a-half years and he never had a cross word."

80548161.jpg

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — A babysitter and trusted neighbor has confessed that he bludgeoned a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death with a brick then dismembered her, hiding her head, hands and feet at a home where he was staying and dumping the rest of her remains nearby, police said Tuesday.

Allen County sheriff's investigators said in an affidavit that 39-year-old Michael Plumadore admits he killed Aliahna Lemmon on Thursday.

According to the affidavit, Plumadore told police that after beating Aliahna to death on the front steps of the home in the early morning hours, he stuffed her body into trash bags and hid her in the freezer at the home in a rundown trailer park in Fort Wayne. He said he later chopped up her body with a hacksaw and stuffed her remains into freezer bags.

Police said Plumadore told them he had hidden Aliahna's head, feet and hands at the trailer and discarded her other remains at a nearby business. Police obtained a warrant to search the trailer on Monday and found the body parts.

Authorities didn't say Tuesday why Plumadore killed the child, but Sheriff Ken Fries said investigators suspected Plumadore was involved since soon after she was reported missing Friday night.

Investigators questioned him Friday and Saturday and he was arrested Monday after being interviewed by detectives for several hours more.
Fries said his long police career told him that Plumadore's account of the girl's disappearance had too many inconsistencies.

"Things that were said in 29 years of doing this that just didn't make sense," Fries said during a Tuesday news conference. "We needed to get him to talk."

Fries said Plumadore was "factual" in talking with investigators, but he wouldn't describe Plumadore's demeanor.

A judge ordered Plumadore held without bail or bond at an initial hearing Tuesday, sheriff's department spokesman Cpl. Jeremy Tinkel said. He has yet to be formally charged in Aliahna's death.

Mike McAlexander, the Allen County chief deputy prosecutor, wouldn't say whether anyone else was suspected of being involved and said "nothing has been ruled out."

Aliahna and her two younger sisters were staying with Plumadore for about one week because their mother, Tarah Souders, had been sick with the flu.

Plumadore told The Journal Gazette on Sunday that Aliahna disappeared from the home Friday morning while he was sleeping after having gone to a gas station about a mile away to buy a cigar. Authorities have said the store's surveillance video shows him there about that time.

Aliahna wasn't reported missing until Friday night. Plumadore said the younger girls told him their mother had picked her up and he didn't realize until hours later that this wasn't true.

On Saturday, more than 100 emergency workers searched for Aliahna around the trailer park on the city's north side where Aliahna and Plumadore lived. FBI agents were there Monday.

A state website shows that 15 registered sex offenders live in the park that numbers about two dozen homes. Plumadore is not on Indiana's registered sex offenders list. He has a criminal record in Florida and North Carolina that includes convictions for trespassing and assault.

Aliahna's step-grandfather, David Story, told The Associated Press that Plumadore had cared for Souders' ailing father until his death from emphysema early this month and was living in that man's mobile home.

"He was a trusted family friend," Story said late Monday, saying he was surprised by the arrest.

Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all. I talked with Mike on and off for the past two-and-a-half years and he never had a cross word."

Michael Plumadore, Richard Patee, Sheriff Ken Fries. McAlexander.

Why do so many caucasians own such terrible last names?

I talked with Mike on and off for the past two-and-a-half years and he never had a cross word."

Most killers are reticent, because they're always plotting to kill you! :paddle:

So madman wasn't lying when he said he was a killer.

Somebodys watchin' too much 'Dexter'

:roflmao:

Michael A.K.A. Eddie Plumadore.

So madman wasn't lying when he said he was a killer.

This Plummer dope weirdo doesn't possess my skills in self-defense.

I'd only kill those who try to kill me. And don't need random objects to do so.

He wasn't lying when he said he was a fag either...

You proudly put the ASS in DUMBASS. Good for you bobblehead.

Michael A.K.A. Eddie Plumadore.

So you have met or worked with REDDOG's lover that got away??

He must have learned his killing methods while in the military with you.

This Plummer dope weirdo doesn't possess my skills in self-defense.

I'd only kill those who try to kill me. And don't need random objects to do so.

You proudly put the ASS in DUMBASS. Good for you bobblehead.

So you have met or worked with REDDOG's lover that got away??

He must have learned his killing methods while in the military with you.

Who the fuck calls someone a bobblehead as an insult?...

This must be one of your babysitting family friendly insults that are acceptable around the kids...

This must be one of your babysitting family friendly insults that are acceptable around the kids...

lol

You're right, if bobbleheads could speak, they'd be insulted if I called them ExLe.

I'm sure the kids I've watched are more civil and clever than you.

But anyway oblivious addlepates aren't insulted by too many things.

KILLEROFSUPERSIZED SOFT DRINKS said:
eddie you are horrible at insults still

Why the fuck would you post this on my profile?

Do not address me by the name of REDDOG's dream hunk.

Most fat and foolishly arrogant hippos would be insulted
by the their pitiful condition, nice to see you aren't tubby.

Why the fuck would you post this on my profile?

Do not address me by the name of REDDOG's dream hunk.

Most fat and foolishly arrogant hippos would be insulted
by the their pitiful condition, nice to see you aren't tubby.

you speak just like eddie...you became a member here when he was banned at md...doesnt take a genius to figure this shit out...i totally buy a loudmouth cocksucking coward like you hitting a kid with a brick

Is Bobblehead as bad as Car window licker?

You're right, if bobbleheads could speak, they'd be insulted if I called them ExLe.

I'm sure the kids I've watched are more civil and clever than you.

But anyway oblivious addlepates aren't insulted by too many things.

As in watch do you mean molested...

Gay perv...

weirdo__gif.gif

IML Gear Cream!
you speak just like eddie...you became a member here when he was banned at md...doesnt take a genius to figure this shit out...i totally buy a loudmouth cocksucking coward like you hitting a kid with a brick

Obese morons are the only ones who make such mistakes.

I'm not some peon named "eddie" who brushed off REDDOG.

I'm not an "eddie" of anykind and I won't repeat that again.

You slow-witted knuckle-draggers can misunderstand all you want.

You will be ignored on that subject from now on.

As in watch do you mean molested...

Gay perv...

You have some major cajones posting a mini-vid of your pops like that.

But I would think a smarter person would have chosen more flattering footage.

Obese morons are the only ones who make such mistakes.

I'm not some peon named "eddie" who brushed off REDDOG.

I'm not an "eddie" of anykind and I won't repeat that again.

You slow-witted knuckle-draggers can misunderstand all you want.

You will be ignored on that subject from now on.

You have some major cajones posting a mini-vid of your pops like that.

But I would think a smarter person would have chosen more flattering footage.

I forgot about Eddie the babysitter's fascination with moron and moronic. :coffee:

I forgot about Eddie the babysitter's fascination with moron and moronic. :coffee:

But you will never forget what its like to be a moron.

Maybe you and the Sandwich Killer are related, are you equally obese?

All dogs must chase the cat

And what are the chances you will chase and sniff the asses of AZZA and EXLE??

OK so we know you're name is Eddie, you ride a tricycle and live in the basement!
You really need to read your posts before you actually submit them you have got to be a kid. now get your pj's and blanket because it's bedtime jr.

:coffee:

eddie why you say my name so much, I'm starting to think you like me. be a good boy and maybe I let you babysit my semen.

Madmann was upset that the child didn't have a penis he could violate himself with, so he killed said child.

OK so we know you're name is Eddie, you ride a tricycle and live in the basement!

WRONG. WRONG. & STILL WRONG.

Congrats on your trifecta of failures.

You really need to read your posts before you actually submit them you have got to be a kid.

You really need to come down from whatever planet you're on now
and get back to the reality of how Earthlings interact with each other.

Me a kid. You are beyond nuts, oopps err "mentally challenged".

Want to make sure I don't offend you there, you special little fella.

now get your pj's and blanket because it's bedtime jr.

Creepy.

Stop fantasizing about my night wear and go get laid. BY A WOMAN.

Madmann was upset that the child didn't have a penis he could violate himself with, so he killed said child.

Says the cunt who screams in joyful bliss when his drag queen wife violates his gaped chute with her penis.
LOL you're fucking tweeb Noheaweenie.

Back