• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Igf-1lr3 max cycle length

Ziggy1333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm on day 5 of igf-1 lr3 from greatwhitepeptides. Why are you only supposed to run this stuff for 4 weeks max? I haven't felt anything yet except being as tired as my pit bull puppy going through his growth spurt....does this mean my bodes trying to grow new cells already too?

Has anyone ran this type of igf before? How much per day for how long?

From what I understand your receptors get saturated after four weeks, so 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Hey guys, I'm on day 5 of igf-1 lr3 from greatwhitepeptides. Why are you only supposed to run this stuff for 4 weeks max? I haven't felt anything yet except being as tired as my pit bull puppy going through his growth spurt....does this mean my bodes trying to grow new cells already too?

What is your dosing protocol?

I was doing 100mcg of DES preworkout and on non workout days 100mcg of LR3. Split it bi-lat into muscles.

I liked it a lot. I was using it on PCT and I've kept a lot of my mass. I will use it again for sure.

I ran IGF3r3 pre workout 60mcg on muscle worked and took in 10g BCCA.

Through out the day everytime I took in some carbs my muscle were full.

Going to run Peg MGF next

Good luck

IML Gear Cream!

Prior to run igf your carb intake must be enough also after ... what is your diet ? it could be that you not consuming enough carbs or calories:paddle:

My diet consists of about 3000 calories a day right now, its mostly protein and I try to keep the fat down. How much carbs should I take in?

My diet consists of about 3000 calories a day right now, its mostly protein and I try to keep the fat down. How much carbs should I take in?

If you going to do igf you must consume carbs before and after if you pin pre workout you must have enough carbs in your system a good carb drink will be good afterwards you consume some carbs with your protein drink and wait about a hour and have a meal that has protein and complex carbs .
If you not feeling nothing so far it must be that you have bogus stuff cause igf is very fast acting . If you don't consume enough carbs during you can become Hypo. and you don't want that! You diet should have some carbs always unless you doing a contest and that is for a short time when you cut carbs!:paddle:

Back