• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Inexpensive gh

Mod-GRF and GHRP 2 or 6

you won't get the same effect however. gains or results wont be as much as actual gh

ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 will but you will get very hungry for the first week on the ghrp-2 more so then the ghrp-6.
I like the ipam/cjc combo as your receptors wont down regulate from the ipam like you will from the 2 and 6

ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 will but you will get very hungry for the first week on the ghrp-2 more so then the ghrp-6.
I like the ipam/cjc combo as your receptors wont down regulate from the ipam like you will from the 2 and 6

nice choice ,bro

Depends on the individual and the source. I seem to hear more people getting hunger pangs from 6 than with 2. But I know that I did get more hunger from 2 than 6 with my last source........but not with my new one.

IPAM/CJC 1295, I'm doing 200/100 mcg's 3x day and definitely noticing strength increases and recovery time is lessening. Sleep is also very deep and refreshing along with wild dreams EVERY night.

Back