• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Return of Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE to get a "Requel" in 2012

KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE to get a "Requel" in 2012

51904.jpg
Get ready for some terribly cheesy horror goodness, because the circus is coming to town. The cult-favorite film franchise is headed to theaters once again in 2012!
Those of us who are products of the 1980's will remember a gem of a film called Killer Klowns from Outer Space, which featured a troop of large, misshapen, creepy clowns who came from outer space to use humans as a food source. Taking cues from early B-Movies, the camp is quite prevalent and the circus theme is carried all throughout the film, from the popcorn bombs and silly string guns, to the cotton candy cocoons they story their human feasts in. Needless to say,Killer Klowns is cheesy horror at its best.

kill_1.jpg

Here's the good news, it seems that a "requel" is headed to theaters sometime in 2012. Firstshowing, via Facebook, has learned that the Chiodo Brothers, who wrote, directed and did the puppeteer work for the original 1988 film have been working on a new film for the series and the production is well under way. The film, likely to be titled Return of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space (tacky, but fitting) will likely be filmed in 3D.

220px-Killer_klowns_poster.jpg
Apparently, the duo have been trying to get the ball rolling on the project for some time, but weren't able to pull the trigger until distribution was picked up, and from the sounds of things, that has happened. While an actual release date has yet to be set, they are hoping to get the film released sometime in 2012. Grant Cramer, who played Mike Tobacco in the original film, will be returning to the role, acting as a mentor to two new leads who must fend off the Klowns to save the planet.

I don't know about you, but I love the idea of this. The original film is super campy, but highly entertaining. The puppeteer work was way cool and added a certain level of creepiness to the Klowns and I look forward to seeing what the Chiodo Brothers have in store for a newer film.

way back in the day my boys and I used to go to the local video store and watch every B rated horror movie they had. I love that kind of stuff.

Back