IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Alternate multivitamin to Orange Triad?

Rep Points

Alternate multivitamin to Orange Triad?

Hi friends,

Wishing all of you happy holidays! I recently purchased the CONTROLLED LABS - ORANGE TRIAD Multivitamin.

I am a 34yr old male, 5'10 height, ~195lbs living a sedentary, desk bound corporate lifestyle. I get in very little cardio or weights. My diet is also less than ideal.

I was looking for a multi vitamin to supplement my average daily diet and give me an energy boost.

I ordered and tried Orange Triad - took 4 pills a day (suggested dosage 6 pills a day), and I did not get any kick from it.

However, I also realized that it contains animal derivatives, e.g. Beef, which I do not consume.

THUS, I am looking for AN ALTERNATE MULTIVITAMIN TO ORANGE TRIAD....something that is good for daily consumption for someone who is not on a workout regiment.

Any suggestions please? I am in the USA.

Thanks,
    desidude

Rep Points

I'm using ON multi, but preferred OT and will be switching back

Rep Points

Marijuana

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by desidude View Post
    Hi friends,

Wishing all of you happy holidays! I recently purchased the CONTROLLED LABS - ORANGE TRIAD Multivitamin.

I am a 34yr old male, 5'10 height, ~195lbs living a sedentary, desk bound corporate lifestyle. I get in very little cardio or weights. My diet is also less than ideal.

I was looking for a multi vitamin to supplement my average daily diet and give me an energy boost.

I ordered and tried Orange Triad - took 4 pills a day (suggested dosage 6 pills a day), and I did not get any kick from it.

However, I also realized that it contains animal derivatives, e.g. Beef, which I do not consume.

THUS, I am looking for AN ALTERNATE MULTIVITAMIN TO ORANGE TRIAD....something that is good for daily consumption for someone who is not on a workout regiment.

Any suggestions please? I am in the USA.

Thanks,
    desidude
    ON multi is good, but if you are looking for a "kick" you arn't going to find one. Multi Vitamins will not give you an energy boost...

They are for supplementing vitamins and minerals that you might lack in your diet...

If you want a kick and a better sense of well being concentrate on eating healthy and exercising regularly...

You will be amazed how much your body will respond to healthy lifestyle changes...

Good luck...