Mex Gear

suspension trial

stretching out shirts and making girls cream there pants
    Rep Points

suspension trial

just made an order for some omega suspension, once i get it ill let you guys know what i think, the first few shots i will do with only suspension (meaning no bcomplex)

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

youll love it and you put weight on and get a rush like u wont believe. i suggest u take it 1.3 hrs before u go to gym for aggressive.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

special thanks to uncle m and everyone at mexgear...you guys are great, customer service was top notch and everyone has been very friendly and professional. i will be starting my omega suspension tomorrow. i will be using 200mg 1.5 hours before the gym. ill let you guys know tomorrow how it goes....

very interested to see how this goes...this is a very milky suspension...the suspension i get from a pharmacy (yes a real one) separates from the test and the test forms a pile at the bottom untill you shake it up...this suspension from omega has been sitting in the same spot for a few hours and is still milky!

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aidenkail View Post
    special thanks to uncle m and everyone at mexgear...you guys are great, customer service was top notch and everyone has been very friendly and professional. i will be starting my omega suspension tomorrow. i will be using 200mg 1.5 hours before the gym. ill let you guys know tomorrow how it goes....

very interested to see how this goes...this is a very milky suspension...the suspension i get from a pharmacy (yes a real one) separates from the test and the test forms a pile at the bottom untill you shake it up...this suspension from omega has been sitting in the same spot for a few hours and is still milky!
    So your saying you get Test Suspension from a US Pharmacy?? I am a CMA and I work in a office that has an Endo and OBGYN, which means I see and deal with people who have alot of hormonal prolems and such and never once have I seen anyone get prescribed Suspension for ANYTHING. I do know there was some Suspension some time ago that they carried in the US and I believe Heavy Iron from here had recieved some back in the day. I could be wrong though, so I will read through my Pharmacology book and a few others I have laying around for more information on this subject. But hey let us know how the Omega Suspension goes for sure!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dav1dg90 View Post
    So your saying you get Test Suspension from a US Pharmacy?? I am a CMA and I work in a office that has an Endo and OBGYN, which means I see and deal with people who have alot of hormonal prolems and such and never once have I seen anyone get prescribed Suspension for ANYTHING. I do know there was some Suspension some time ago that they carried in the US and I believe Heavy Iron from here had recieved some back in the day. I could be wrong though, so I will read through my Pharmacology book and a few others I have laying around for more information on this subject. But hey let us know how the Omega Suspension goes for sure!!!

yes i do it get it from a us pharmacy, it is a compounding pharmacy since no u.s. based companies mass produce suspension anymore...and it was a super pain in the ass to find a compounding pharmacy to make it for me....ive literally called over 20 pharmacies and most of them had no clue what i was talking about...i guess they dont teach water based products in school.

ok the moment youve been waiting for, my detailed review of omega suspension.

its amazing!!!!

nuff said

i guess the best way to do this review is to compare it to a u.s. pharmacy suspension...

the suspension from the pharmacy wont flow through a bd 23g pin, but will flow through a 23g Terumo, but unless you add bcomplex or b12 to help get the testosterone in suspension and help from clogging..it will clog, but doesnt hurt at all.

the suspension from omega is night and day difference, it stays milky 24/7 (which is amazing in its own right) i wanted to see how well it was made so i left the bd 23g pin on when i pulled the suspension...it flew into the syringe! ive never seen anything..i mean anything fill that fast! this had me a little concerned..maybe it wasnt really test....i changed pinz and wiped my quad with my alcohol swab...this was hands down the most painfull injection ive had for suspension..almost as painfull as tren ace. as soon as i was done pushing the plunger down the pain was gone....i kept doing my daily things before going to the gym...with in an hour the test bloat started to kick in (just like it should) by the time i got to the gym (1.75 hours later) the test bloat was so intense it looked like i already worked out. nothing out of the ordinary, strength normal, pump normal.

my overall thoughts on omega suspension? great product! just as good as a u.s. pharmacy batch if not better, i will defiantly be buying more! if all the omega products are like the suspension im going to be in heaven!

Rep Points

its not a common practice since the majority of people dont like to stab them selvs that often. but it just depends on your doctor and whats wrong with you...

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

its not a common practice since the majority of people dont like to stab them selvs that often. but it just depends on your doctor and whats wrong with you...
    Not to start a huge arguement and all but I just don't get this. So you are saying a compound pharmacy is making Test Suspension speacially for you and you only?? And out the back door since no pharmacy that I know of and I have WORKED with on a regular basis, would do anything like that for patient with a script for whatever you say you have. Maybe even Uncle M or his wife can chime in on this as I am still what you call fresh out Med School I guess, it's been about 1 year now so I guess you can still say it I have ALOT more learning to do. And to answer you question from before, YES Medical School teaches you about water based PRODUCTS LOL, in fact they teach you that water based is actually a not to safe practice and I am 100% sure any physician prescribing Test would opt for oil, since there is less RISK which explains everything in the medical field. Why risk prescribing a patient something that may hurt or effect the person negatively when there is a complete safe and sterile way?? Unless there is a life or death sitiuation then that involves taking risk, but that my friend is on a whole different topic than the one on hand. I am still trying to find anything in why someone would be prescribed Suspension and all I can seem to think is WOW, if my Endo did prescribe that then do you know how much law suits and such he would get from patients with infections, etc, any negative effects they find none the less. In the medical field we have to think about all other possibilities before making a decision, both ethically and properly or we can give the patient the best for his or her needs, and Suspension my friend I can't find 1 need for a prescribing physician to presribe it.

Enough of my rambling LOL, just please produce some reason as of why you are on Suspension and what medical condition you have that makes that neccesary?? Also what is the name of that physician so I can get some for myself LOL???

P.S. Uncle M and his Wifey, do you have anything on this subject brotha?? Thanks.

Rep Points

Treasure coast lol sold it ! Im sure you all heard of treasure coast pharmacy? They use to sell liquid anavar!

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

^^lol

Rep Points

dav1dg90 im gunna pm you some details that im not gunna post here

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i have heard of usa pharmacy selling susp but never once sold any. but theres always a first time. endos or urologist dont use it no more but places in florida use it all the time in the compounding pharmacies. but there usally very high cost.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

^ uncle m, let me know if you want me to pm the same info i sent dave1

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

I want said PM

BOARD REP

Rep Points

no, no iam not doubting you its just not to much no more. i believe you your a trust worthy bro u never lie. so gtg for you brother.

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

LOL Your good my brotha!! We trust and believe you it's just not to many companies around make US based Suspension, but as Unc M said I found quite a bit of compound pharmacies that will make some up, but is real pricey. Do you have pics of it by any chance??

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    I want said PM
    You sure??? If you do you know what that means right, lol!!

Rep Points

LOL Your good my brotha!! We trust and believe you it's just not to many companies around make US based Suspension, but as Unc M said I found quite a bit of compound pharmacies that will make some up, but is real pricey. Do you have pics of it by any chance??
    ....mmmaaaaaayyyybbbeeee