• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Great products!

bigboi815

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so it's been a little while since I last visited this forum and thought I'd drop a few lines of praise to Naps. A month and a half into my cycle of GP Test-e and Dbol and I'm very happy with the results so far. I've gone from 170 to 188 with strength gains through the roof and very few sides, mainly a headache or two for the first couple of weeks but nothing huge. I will be ordering from naps again very soon, thanks guys and keep up the good work.

a couple of the guys i hooked up have gone from 140 to 168 (at 5'6)

and 150 to 180 (at 5'3)

short fuckers

test E and dbol

just tell the ladys your 7 foot when standing on your wallet.
works for me!

Ok so it's been a little while since I last visited this forum and thought I'd drop a few lines of praise to Naps. A month and a half into my cycle of GP Test-e and Dbol and I'm very happy with the results so far. I've gone from 170 to 188 with strength gains through the roof and very few sides, mainly a headache or two for the first couple of weeks but nothing huge. I will be ordering from naps again very soon, thanks guys and keep up the good work.

Nice gains brother. Runnin something similar myself

IML Gear Cream!

Great gains Bro.

Back