• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle plan. Need advice

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm 36 yo
About 10% bodyguard fat
I lift about an 1.5 hours a day 5 days/week
I am about 160 lbs and have been lifting
For about a year and a half.
This will be my second cycle. The first one was d-Bol (30 mg) per day for about six weeks. The othe part of my stack was 500mg test cyp a week
And 250 mg deca fOr the first sixs weeks. I made good improvements
Though I thought the deca was kind of pointless.

So now I want to try tren stacked with test. What I have now is 6 bottles tren enan that's 100 mg ( don't ask, thAnks RNM) and 6 bOttles test enan 300mg. . Most posts I read say they take 75 mg ED of tren ace which comes out to 525mg a week so my thought is to pin 500mg tren enan at 250mg twice a week. From what I read it seems that the test should be lower than the tren so I thought 300 to 400mg per week. Also I plan on using 30mg dbol for the first 6 weeks and run the whole cycle for 10 weeks. I have examestane for pct.

Well I'm sure to a lot of you veterans think this is a fucked up plan for one reason or another so that's why I'm writing this. Look it over and let me know what I can change and improve upon. Thanks

how tall are you @ 160?

your first cycle was crap. deca and test cyp for 6weeks is way too short.

I dont think you are ready for a tren cycle.

run a good simple and proper cycle like test e or c for 12weeks with a kicker or finisher. dont forgot ai and pct are required.

how tall are you @ 160?

run a good simple and proper cycle like test e or c for 12weeks with a kicker or finisher. dont forgot ai and pct are required.

Great idea.

99% of guys underestimate their bodyfat. Have you had it tested, ie: bodpod or calipers?

Train 3 more years natty and then get back to us.

how tall are you @ 160?

What I meant Was the dbol was run for the first 6 weeks, the cycle was 10 in all.

10% would be ripped as fuck....AS FUCK!
You ran test, deca, and dbol, and you're only 160?
This thread tells me all I need to know.
You're 160lbs, and you already have a cycle under your belt, with only a year and a half of training. Really?

I trained for 5 years before cycling. What possess someone to cycle after a year and a half?
Clearly you aren't eating enough, not training hard enough, and just sticking yourself with needles.

GFR is absolutely correct. You need to keep training for a couple more years, and eat some fucking food!

Ok, why. What's the risk of trying it now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting it's good advice. I just want to know the reasoning behind it

The potential risks are endless and can be life altering.
You wanna train for a few years to get closer to your natural potential,try different training routines .... If you don't have a good solid muscle base when you do decide to cycle your not gonna get the most out of it. You wanna grow you've come to the right site:winkfinger:
Post up your workout routine..
Diet,..

Great idea.

99% of guys underestimate their bodyfat. Have you had it tested, ie: bodpod or calipers?

Theater was done with the typical military tape test so probably not accurate

IML Gear Cream!
10% would be ripped as fuck....AS FUCK!
You ran test, deca, and dbol, and you're only 160?
This thread tells me all I need to know.
You're 160lbs, and you already have a cycle under your belt, with only a year and a half of training. Really?

I trained for 5 years before cycling. What possess someone to cycle after a year and a half?
Clearly you aren't eating enough, not training hard enough, and just sticking yourself with needles.

GFR is absolutely correct. You need to keep training for a couple more years, and eat some fucking food!

I know 160 is light but I started at 142 at the beginning of the cycle. Look I just want to get big so I'm coming to you guys for advise. If not tren then what about 600mg of test e done with 2 300mg shots per week for 12 weeks with a 30mg dbol starter for the first six weeks. You are totally right about the food though. I just never eat enough. Gotta work on that...

The test and dbol cycle you just said is a much better choice. You need to start pounding the food. You'd amazed at how much more you can achieve if you just eat. Youll get so much more out of your cycle with a good diet.

The test and dbol cycle you just said is a much better choice. You need to start pounding the food. You'd amazed at how much more you can achieve if you just eat. Youll get so much more out of your cycle with a good diet.

^^^^x2

Ok well I've decided to do the test and dbol cycle. I'm going to use a routine that heavy iron posted up where the test ramps up to eventually you're at a gram of test by the end. I'm going with 2 shots per week. Yesterday I pinned 300mg and will do the same on wed. Just go to work on my calorie intake. Right now its 3 meals a day and 3 mass gainer shakes a day.

Ok well I've decided to do the test and dbol cycle. I'm going to use a routine that heavy iron posted up where the test ramps up to eventually you're at a gram of test by the end. I'm going with 2 shots per week. Yesterday I pinned 300mg and will do the same on wed. Just go to work on my calorie intake. Right now its 3 meals a day and 3 mass gainer shakes a day.

Those mass gainer shakes are mostly junk don't even waste your money at GNC.

And what did you do with the Tren? In your post you talked about E, yet the next sentance talked about A? I'm a bit lost.

Those mass gainer shakes are mostly junk don't even waste your money at GNC.

And what did you do with the Tren? In your post you talked about E, yet the next sentance talked about A? I'm a bit lost.

I ordered tren ace from raws and more but he sent me tren e. when I wrote him about he stopped responding to my emails. The thing that's a little weird is that the tren e is dosed at 100mg. A normal dose for ace but really low for enanthate. Needless to say he lost me as a customer

I suggest eating food and lifting weights

I do the weights, just got work on the food part. I'm one of those guys that stays really skinny no matter what I eat so I really need to pack down some food.

LOL - Look who's speaking the "diet".

You're dead on.

IML Gear Cream!
I know, while not exactly the same as my other thread, still kind of ironic LOL.

ya year and a half with already a cycle down is crazy and no possibility of natural foundation for a better phisique but to one his own..if you are doin it dont go for tren yet stay simple and build your tolerance test E or c no doubt. you dont need to exceed 750mg/week that is going to provide you with great gains and i personally wouldnt do dbol more than 4 weeks since it is hard on the liver and thats about when ur test kicks in. Also 160? try to shoot for 5000 clean calories just eat grocery bags full of food bro and ull grOW !!

Back