• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oregon VS Wisconsin

MDR

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Halftime of a very entertaining game. Two well matched teams in a real slugfest. Should be a helluva second half. :ohyeah:

Oh well, better luck next year Badgers! Go Ducks! First Rose Bowl win since 1917!

i won't congratulate them on just getting there....that's kinda like giving participation trophies in little league.....it promotes mediocrity.....i'm just not a fan of mediocrity...and coach beliema is the epitome of mediocrity....his teams can't win the big games and will never be a natl championship contender....it's time to part ways imo

i won't congratulate them on just getting there....that's kinda like giving participation trophies in little league.....it promotes mediocrity.....i'm just not a fan of mediocrity...and coach beliema is the epitome of mediocrity....his teams can't win the big games and will never be a natl championship contender....it's time to part ways imo

Damn. Kinda harsh. I saw the Michigan State game, and they earned the right to be there. I thought they played very well. Close game that went down to the wire. It was old school vs new school and very entertaining. You guys took advantage of our poor defense the entire first half, and we pulled it out in the end. Can't coach speed, and that was basically the difference.

Damn. Kinda harsh. I saw the Michigan State game, and they earned the right to be there. I thought they played very well. Close game that went down to the wire. It was old school vs new school and very entertaining. You guys took advantage of our poor defense the entire first half, and we pulled it out in the end. Can't coach speed, and that was basically the difference.

an elite team would have won the game well before the hail mary that cost them the game

an elite team would have won the game well before the hail mary that cost them the game

Agreed. But we beat you because we are a better team, not because of any "hail mary."

Agreed. But we beat you because we are a better team, not because of any "hail mary."

you're right....that's my point....if the badgers WERE an elite team, it never would have come down to it....MSU was the better team

Michigan State was and is very good. Wisconsin was likely to squeak by them. That was a helluva game too, by the way.

Back