• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Slin Question

Pahlevan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a couple of Slin pens and wanted to give it a try. So I took 10 ius PWO with Whey and carbs and everything was ok.
About 3 hours later I got really hungry and agitated, I felt like I could eat a whole cow. lol. Obviously I needed to eat as the result of the Slin, So he big question is. What do you eat at this point, Just more protein, do you add simple or complex carbs?

I took 10 iu Humlog at around 7 pm PWO.

Thanks

Be careful bro. Slin is not something to mess around with. You really need to have someone with experience lay out a plan for you.

^^^ as usual Sloppy is 100% correct.
I would have to have an experienced vet standing right next to me. Lol

10iu once a day is not very dangerous at all. The common rule is to eat more carbs post inject, but when running slin for muscle growth you can go higher with protein. Your body is starving for food and will break down whatever it has available to get the nutrients it needs. I would reccomend a high protein meal with moderate carbs to take advantage of the supercharge of nutrient uptake. Slin is not for beginners but a fast acting slin like humalog at low doses isnt that bad. Do your research and you will see that its actually fairly easy to run. People like to complicate things to make themselves look smart lol!!

I got a couple of Slin pens and wanted to give it a try. So I took 10 ius PWO with Whey and carbs and everything was ok.
About 3 hours later I got really hungry and agitated, I felt like I could eat a whole cow. lol. Obviously I needed to eat as the result of the Slin, So he big question is. What do you eat at this point, Just more protein, do you add simple or complex carbs?

I took 10 iu Humlog at around 7 pm PWO.

Thanks

You started to fill like that because you started to go hypo.I had that happen couple times then i wanted to eat everything .Its active for up to 6 hours so be carefull and keep the carbs in you.

I wanted to try it out and have done some good research. My main questions was that as you get hungry down the line do you eat a lot of carbs or keep the carbs moderate and take more protein. My goal here is to gain muscle not fat!!

First thing if it's your first time 10ius is way to much. You should start at 2iu and slowly biuld up to 10 over a week or so.

Yes I've felt very hungry, but you need to change your dosage immediately.

5"10
193lbs
BF = around 13% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

I wanted to try it out and have done some good research. My main questions was that as you get hungry down the line do you eat a lot of carbs or keep the carbs moderate and take more protein. My goal here is to gain muscle not fat!!

You will gain fat, no way around it, period. You can do things to help burn fat to minimize your fat gain, but just plan for putting on fat cause it will happen.

5"10
193lbs
BF = around 13% (guess)

You will gain fat, no way around it, period. You can do things to help burn fat to minimize your fat gain, but just plan for putting on fat cause it will happen.

5"10
193lbs
BF = around 13% (guess)

That is only true if you are sloppy with your protocol.

If he ONLY used humalog ONCE a day gaining fat could be entirely avoided. Pre-workout would minimize ANY chance for that if he only prioritized his carbohydrates pre-during and post training.

If other meals were protein,healthy fats and veggies, fat accrual just would not be a reality. Of course keep dietary fats lowered during the time that the humalog is active...

If he is running AAS (which he should with SLIN) he will be staying leaner just from that. If he is also on GH --- (which is ideal) then he could eat less strictly on slin and still keep fat gain at bay.

-Matt

IML Gear Cream!
About 3 hours later I got really hungry and agitated, I felt like I could eat a whole cow. lol. Obviously I needed to eat as the result of the Slim, So he big question is. What do you eat at this point, Just more protein, do you add simple or complex carbs?

I took 10 iu Hum Log at around 7 pm PWO.

Thanks

I do slin pre workout since its like 6 hours you will get the glycogen shuttle for the pumps pre and it will be working post for the micro nutrition shuttle and protein to really shuttle all the nutrition you can get to really force feed the muscles and you will keep the fullness also.

Back