• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This Guy.....Is fucking 23 !!!!

It takes much more time for most Successful Pros nowadays to reach the pinnacle of the sport. The yougest guy in this past Olympia was Brandon Curry and he was in his late twenties everyone else was in the the thirtes. The years when a 23 or 24 old could win the O are long gone IMO. This kid has the most muscle Maturity I have seen on someone so young. He has potential if he stays Healthy.
More excuses for lazy guys who's only talent is abusing drugs.

Bottom line is Arnold, Rich and Lee ( just 3 examples) were at the top or near it by 22-23 years old. Shawn Ray is another guy who was at the top in his early 20's.

That kid is a nobody.

Bottom line is Arnold, Rich and Lee ( just 3 examples) were at the top or near it by 22-23 years old. Shawn Ray is another guy who was at the top in his early 20's.

That kid is a nobody.

people think they can explain away facts

After all things considered - I still would prefer to attain Arnold's physique in his prime as opposed to the physiques achieved by BBers in the early 90s - present. Arnold looked awesome but not freakish. I'd rather look awesome than freakish.
Just my personal preference and I don't knock anyone for preferring the opposite.

he is now 23 like that ..but for how long?????what an idiot

That kid is a nobody.

LOL I also loved the physiques of the earlier years. Rich Gaspari was probably one of my favorites because of his lean vascular look but things have evolved and there many many more guys competing nowadays then there where back in the 60s 70s and 80s even the early 90s. The Sport has grown by leaps and bounds. There are guys training from much earlier ages now. It is nearly impossible to gain enough mass to win the Olympia nowadays in your 20's no matter how many drugs you use. It takes many years of dedication to drugs, proper diet, and Hard training just to be competitive with the current IFBB Pros. The guys that win are always in their 30s. Look at the difference between the size of guys in Arnolds time and the guys now. It is a different time. You need to accept that. Along with more competition, there are more advancements in drugs and how to use them to add the most muscle. The standards are just much higher when it comes to winning a show now compared to winning competitions back in the early years. I wouldn't say it is for the better because I was a big fan of the earlier years but the times are different and competitors are just getting bigger and bigger. It takes more time to reach the peak because competition is on a whole new level.

you have no idea what you are talking about...lee priest the only olympia competing short guy? what a dumbass

Please tell me you weren't insinuating towards Franco Columbu ... not sure why you idiots keep referring to the 70's. It was a different time then. Most top amateurs today (go watch the AM div at the Arnold Classic) would straight wreck in 70's Mr O. I am sure you would love the AM division bodybuilders of today as they have those golden age "aesthetics" you juice up for... oop I mean small phyisques. Not to mention the fact that both his wins were BS anyways...go look at pictures from the shows. He should not have won either, despite the rest of the competition (as per the norm in the 70s) being a joke compared to now.

Lee Priest was 3x the bodybuilder Franco was and he couldn't even crack the top 5 on the modern Mr O stage ... because things are just different now.

Comparing Franco to Lee would be like me comparing a running back who had 4.8yds/carry in the 30's with someone like Jamaal Charles or 2009 Chris Johnson.

Dude... kill yourself immediately :shooter:

lol I said you don't see many OVER! 5' 9 or 5'10 ANYMORE you goober fuck

Lee Haney competed in the fuckin 80's..... NOT RECENT

And my point was the kid can fill out quicker b/c he's short... NOT taking away from his physique at all

Do you even workout??? or do u just jerk off to MR. O Posing vids all day?

You are a LAME :winkfinger:

How about you kill yourself because you only took away one guy I brought up. How are you going to explain away the other 4? Not to mention Phil Heath is going to be the next 8x Mr O, bar Kai Greene.

Y'all are fucking idiots comparing him to Arnold and stuff.

What does that make guys like Jay or Phil who didn't win an O until they were older?

The kid has WAY more size than Arnold ever had.

Though truth is best he can ever hope for is getting on the Mr O stage likely in the next few years but probably doesn't have a chance in hell of winning with the frame (mostly height) he was dealt.

He should just condition like crazy and do damage in the 212's.

Strong hipocracy calling this kid a drug abuser when it is his livelihood while you faggots are just on this steroid board likely using aas to look good for girls in night clubs. (again this is directed towards the type of faggots who think the 70's were the epitome of bodybuilding)

Yeash now I remember why I hardly frequent AAS boards.

Can find people who know more about IFBB on BB.com.

At least those simpletons can see the difference in a physique like Arnold's or Rich Gaspari's and Alexey Lesukov's.

23 years old Alexey still growing:

DSC_8011161.jpg

Meanwhile Gaspari in his prime:

e7153_ORIG-RichGaspari2.jpg

and Arnold in his prime:

arn9.jpg

and then what it takes to be a pro today:

2346DE25CF7E7F9DDD7396CDB7F3CF.jpg

^^

Why is that nice little dime piece standing behind him on supported rear delt raises???? lol.

-Matt

That is his GF. She's in a lot of his videos.

Last edited:
are there any actual videos of him?? All those pics look shopped. If not...god DAMN thats crazy

LMAO I went to high school with Cody. He was small yet fit until his Freshman year, then truly put in the work and got a legit trainer in SF that has turned him into a phenomenal competitor.
really? thats awesome man

really? thats awesome man

No joke...
It has been pretty sweet to see him transform. From his first comp @ 181 to now hitting stage around 210.

Back