• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Favorite bodypart to train? Least favorite?

IslandGirl

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to LOVE training chest when I did train it. But my favorite bodypart to train is probably Shoulders and Back. I love training legs, but darn it, it hurts. :mooh:

I don't really have a least favorite bodypart to train. I love training in general.

My favorite body parts would have to be legs, biceps and triceps. I couldnt pick just one out of those and my least favorite would have to chest but like you said i enjoy it all as a whole :)

My favorite body parts would have to be legs, biceps and triceps. I couldnt pick just one out of those and my least favorite would have to chest but like you said i enjoy it all as a whole :)

:hiya:

I like training arms too. See, there in nothing I don't like to train. lol

I would ask all women to work their back, deltoids, and abdominals. To me, there is nothing prettier than a woman with a nicely developed back. The lateral deltoids make a woman look more attractive in her clothes. I like a woman to keep that feminine look, so don't get so cut you have lost the girlie layer of adipose tissue.

Hey, I'm a harmless old man and, I never looked at a woman as just a sex object anyway. Still, I know what makes a woman turn heads and project an air of confidence.

Jack

If women were made for men, how is it they have ruled my waking hours and occupied all my dreams?

I used to love training everything - probably chest the least because it was hard to "feel" it. These days however, I like the bodypart that hurts the least. I've had to back off a lot on bicep training because of tendonitis, though I'm lucky to have decent peaks genetically. The rest - if my knees don't hurt, I have amazing workouts and it feels like the planets are aligned and everything in the world is perfect. Back, chest & of course shoulders, all are affected when my right shoulder tweaks. I had surgery on it 3 yrs ago and it started getting annoyed about a year ago, and just hasn't gotten back to normal.

After taking nearly a year off (sporadic training), I'm really hoping to get back into things for prep. I was recently made aware of mountaindog1's youtube channel and there's some variations on stuff to do w/ various pieces of eqpt. Really gets me jazzed! I so wish I had a better gym and was aware of this stuff 20 yrs ago!

I used to love training everything - probably chest the least because it was hard to "feel" it. These days however, I like the bodypart that hurts the least. I've had to back off a lot on bicep training because of tendonitis, though I'm lucky to have decent peaks genetically. The rest - if my knees don't hurt, I have amazing workouts and it feels like the planets are aligned and everything in the world is perfect. Back, chest & of course shoulders, all are affected when my right shoulder tweaks. I had surgery on it 3 yrs ago and it started getting annoyed about a year ago, and just hasn't gotten back to normal.

After taking nearly a year off (sporadic training), I'm really hoping to get back into things for prep. I was recently made aware of mountaindog1's youtube channel and there's some variations on stuff to do w/ various pieces of eqpt. Really gets me jazzed! I so wish I had a better gym and was aware of this stuff 20 yrs ago!

Wow sassy, seems like you have went through alot. It amazes me how successful you are and it amazes me even more to see your success and know what kind of stuff you have been dealing with..i hope everything works out for you! Good luck with everything :)

-Miss Springsteen

Wow sassy, seems like you have went through alot. It amazes me how successful you are and it amazes me even more to see your success and know what kind of stuff you have been dealing with..i hope everything works out for you! Good luck with everything :)

-Miss Springsteen

I think you'll find most gym folks > 40 encounter this stuff at some point. In fact most folks > 40. Some is just plain old wear & tear / repetitive motion, some is the result of natural imbalances that just start to show themselves and can't be easily compensated for anymore, or w/o some additional help - e.g. more attention to warmup & recovery, tighter form, etc. Its sort of OK w/ me tho - I've accomplished a lot and the direction I've pursued for so many years is getting toned down more (i.e. BB). The next step is actually more maintainable in the long run.

The biggest thing I'm finding a problem w/ is just what I enjoy going to the gym for. I can't lift w/ the limit being the weight anymore - its more the joint pain. I have to spend more time warming up when I'd rather just go hit the weights. Its just different. But the good news is the gym is there when I'm ready to hit it!

Legs because I need to..not happy with back i have scoliosis and i sometimes wake up the next day i pain..over all i just like going to the gym ..I go 7 days a week so and take a class 2 times a week like AB burn or kick boxing ...I also love yoga when i cn go

***oops***

Legs because I need to..not happy with back i have scoliosis and i sometimes wake up the next day i pain..over all i just like going to the gym ..I go 7 days a week so and take a class 2 times a week like AB burn or kick boxing ...I also love yoga when i cn go

Yeah i love working legs even though its stressful lol..that sucks you have to deal with the scoliosis but as long as you are doing wht you can then thts all that matters. Kickboxing is amazing, i use to love doing that and yoga and zumba when i had a gym membership. Now i just stick with boxing and crossfit and lifting weights.

IML Gear Cream!
Chest, tris, then back and biceps

least legs and stomach

but i like getting them big cause i need help in that area there def mt weak points! But joining thew gym def help on training them, i hate lunges but i hear the ones u dislike u should do the most, and the days u don't feel like going to the gym is the best time to go cause you will build bigger! So i heard sounds t like theirs logic behind it though

Yeah i love working legs even though its stressful lol..that sucks you have to deal with the scoliosis but as long as you are doing wht you can then thts all that matters. Kickboxing is amazing, i use to love doing that and yoga and zumba when i had a gym membership. Now i just stick with boxing and crossfit and lifting weights.

me and the wifey want to do kickboxing i was w a wrestler in high school they always want the smallest in that and i was always pripped not big till later in life lol i didn't grow till 18 late bloomer lol but had my first daughter at 16 and the mom was 20 she a childs molester lol jk bitch tho she tried to take my kid from me throught court and the day we boke up went strait to court for money i had my daughter more then her and still had to pay she never one tho i told the judge theres to many dads that don't care about there kids and i love mine and never would not be there for them ever

the judge said ur absolutely right Mr

Chest, tris, then back and biceps

least legs and stomach

but i like getting them big cause i need help in that area there def mt weak points! But joining thew gym def help on training them, i hate lunges but i hear the ones u dislike u should do the most, and the days u don't feel like going to the gym is the best time to go cause you will build bigger! So i heard sounds t like theirs logic behind it though

Thanks for the reps kirk! Yeah i know what ya mean. Atleast ya got back into working out again and the gym sounds awesome! I use to love tanning until i discovered mt2 but of course i still go tanning while im on it..anyways i personally enjoy lunges. I always switch up my routine so i never get tired of doing anything

Thanks for the reps kirk! Yeah i know what ya mean. Atleast ya got back into working out again and the gym sounds awesome! I use to love tanning until i discovered mt2 but of course i still go tanning while im on it..anyways i personally enjoy lunges. I always switch up my routine so i never get tired of doing anything

hey where did u get ur mt2 i got good before and beat i was so dark from the good shit i looked rican lol pm with where so they dont get mad thanks i still go tanning with it you will see a huge difference

hey where did u get ur mt2 i got good before and beat i was so dark from the good shit i looked rican lol pm with where so they dont get mad thanks i still go tanning with it you will see a huge differencehey where did u get ur mt2 i got good before and beat i was so dark from the good shit i looked rican lol pm with where so they dont get mad thanks i still go tanning with it you will see a huge difference

hey where did u get ur mt2 i got good before and beat i was so dark from the good shit i looked rican lol pm with where so they dont get mad thanks i still go tanning with it you will see a huge difference

Yeah that stuff is amazing besides some of the sides but ive learned to deal with it lol

Back