• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Halo

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My first time with Halo how should I run this?
Age 33
Working out for many years
5 cycle
10%bf
190 pounds
And short a hell

Bro you will love it!!! Its amazimg! I run it 25mg half hr pre workout.

I usually start out with 1 week at 15mg and then bump it up to 30mg the next 3 weeks. The highest I will go is 45mg. Temper starts to get too bad and start worrying about my liver. Great motivator for the gym!

Chino - buckle your seatbelt b/c in my experience NOTHING has triggered pure rage and viciousness as 20-30mg of Halotestin ED. Best experience was 20mg ED (also used it concurrent with Tren and Test); one 10mg dose pre-workout and 2nd 10mg dose about 6 or 8 hrs later depending on time of day working out. However, I've also used 30mg ED. I honestly couldn't tell difference between 20mg vs 30mg. Therefore, assuming you have actual real fluoxymesterone aka Halo, use 20mg ED for 2-3 weeks and see how it goes. The Halo is used was in the form of tiny round minty green pills. The pills were stolen from a US pharmacy (not by me, lol) and to this day, that's the best Halo I've ever had. Strength increased just out of pure rage. And my skin got even tighter and muscles felt as if concrete had hardened inside me. I looked and felt like a rock. Ran it for 5 or almost 6 weeks at 20-30mg ED.

Have fun. Good luck and buckle up!

IML Gear Cream!
Chino - buckle your seatbelt b/c in my experience NOTHING has triggered pure rage and viciousness as 20-30mg of Halotestin ED. Best experience was 20mg ED (also used it concurrent with Tren and Test); one 10mg dose pre-workout and 2nd 10mg dose about 6 or 8 hrs later depending on time of day working out. However, I've also used 30mg ED. I honestly couldn't tell difference between 20mg vs 30mg. Therefore, assuming you have actual real fluoxymesterone aka Halo, use 20mg ED for 2-3 weeks and see how it goes. The Halo is used was in the form of tiny round minty green pills. The pills were stolen from a US pharmacy (not by me, lol) and to this day, that's the best Halo I've ever had. Strength increased just out of pure rage. And my skin got even tighter and muscles felt as if concrete had hardened inside me. I looked and felt like a rock. Ran it for 5 or almost 6 weeks at 20-30mg ED.

Have fun. Good luck and buckle up!

Keep an eye on your mailbox i think you mind find some in there in the next while hehe:)

Halo:heard mny great things about that stuff as long as its legit,yo dlatsky can u get at me I got a question regarding your halo.

never ran halo, but i'd like to get some for preworkout. sounds like a hell of atime!

Back