• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Albuterol

nugget13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those of you who have used Albuterol in the past, please post up how you dosed, how long you cycled for, the sides you experienced, and the results you saw.

Did you run it solo? Or couple it with other compounds?

If you have used both Albuterol and Clenbuterol, please also post which you preferred and why.

Last edited:
Clen over albutetal for obvious reasons. The dosing. Albutetal is so weak I can not imagine how much you would have to take to gain and noticeable effects. The clen you just throw back 100mcg and watch the sparks fly. Now if your trying to ling distance run. Bring an inhaler of albutetal if you want to clear up the sinus and lungs

I run it with just good diet, and a lot of cardio. 20mg for the day. 5mg Q4h. I've never tried Clen. I'm a respiratory therapist so getting Alb is very easy for me. I usually have the shakes for the first couple days but they subside pretty quickly.

how were the results for you with Alb? I'm on the fence between Alb/Clen vs running more EC.

I don't take shit lightly that can fuck with my heart.

Back