• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Generic Labs

bmsimon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How has your experience with Generic Labs been? They are so much cheaper than everything else it makes me wonder...

their dbol isn't bad at all i liked it Geneza is great quality though and the prices aren't that much different so i would go with GP but GL isn't bad

the prices are very similar to that of geneza.. They are a good brand and i have been pleased with them. their dbol was good.. id still go with geneza though

Their dbol is slightly cheaper & based on a budget they are easily comparable to Gp, & Naps carries it enough said

their dbol isn't bad at all i liked it Geneza is great quality though and the prices aren't that much different so i would go with GP but GL isn't bad

this..............

I agree with others. For the small difference in price, I'd go with the proven GP.

this is my first time ordering with naps. now that there back from vaca.does anyone know how long it takes for an order to arrive.

IML Gear Cream!
this is my first time ordering with naps. now that there back from vaca.does anyone know how long it takes for an order to arrive.

Plantman we will not discuss arrival times here on open forum my brother. Goes against the rules and remember eyes are always watching. Send me or one of the other reps a pm if you need any help. Thanks!

this.. gp is dirt cheap .. dont need to go any cheaper then that .. unless it takes forver to get back in stock

This too. It depends what your looking for and the quantity you need bro. We are here to help you!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

So GL is almost as good as GP?
Obv everyone would take gp if it was available tho

Back