• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please advise on my retardedness...

rc771

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I kinda fucked up and I have to admit it and would love advice from you guys...

So I was in pct right; everything was going great felt great, balls and sex drive seemed normal ended pct, a little over a week later I went and gave blood to get my red blood cell count down, and then later that night I was at home and I was like "well fuck it why not just start my next cycle now" So I took a shot of prop. :loser:

well I proceeded to start my cycle in the coming days and I began feeling extremely guilty about starting when I knew it was too early even though I felt fine. After 3 days I called my dad and talked to him about it and he said if I didn't feel like I should be doing it then I should stop cause my head isn't in it anyhow so it's a waste of time and he's right.. also I was just looking at my girlfriend that day and I was thinking man what if I fuck up my system and I can't have kids or something, or worse lol what if I fuck up my sex drive for life.. I'm 24 years old and I do not want to commit to taking test the rest of my life.

So anyhow to sum it up; I am a complete idiot :shooter: and now I have to deal with it, I gave all of my gear to my dad and told him to lock it in his safe until april.

I have taken 3 shots of prop @ 175mg each for the last 3 days:

my plan is to run an extra pct just to be safe.

Clomid 100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20

the unknown for me is I don't really know how bad 3 shots of prop will shut me down? Is that pct overkill?

hopefully I'm not the only one on earth that has done something stupid like this....

Your dad is gonna use your gear and get jacked. pct you have laid out might be overkill for 3 shots although youre prob shutdown for sure. make a decision next time and stick with 1.

Yeah I guess it's a good thing you made your decision sooner than later.

So you started a second cycle one week after you finished PCT? Then you had an epiphany that you may not be able to have kids so you stopped?

Sorry just trying to clarify what you wrote. Glad I got my kids out of the way with early.

One week of PCT should have you good. If you want to do another week, go for it. While the HPTA system can be very resilient sometimes, you made the right decision. Smart man.

Work hard to maintain your gains and see if you can grow natty for the time being.

Back