• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DBOL stack?

robertlane11b

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just bought a 4 week cycle of dbol, what would be better to keep most of my gains: SDMZ, DECA-DROL max, or METHA-DROL?

I will be using nolva for pct.

thanks guys but there is one problem. i am deploying to afghanistan in mid febuary and it will be way to hard and risky to try to sneak liquids and NEEDLES over with me thats y i was looking for pills. preferably something from ironmaglabs due to their quick delivery times.

tabs will be way easyer for me to hide and sneak with me.

well u will prob lose ur gains from just a d bol stack thats why u need test inject-ables bro idk dude when do u leave mid feb order now start now asap and do last injection the day u leave bro order today some have 2 3 days tna

Or wait til your back bro. Pills only will just make you retain water yhen deflate when your done.

well u will prob lose ur gains from just a d bol stack thats why u need test inject-ables bro idk dude when do u leave mid feb order now start now asap and do last injection the day u leave bro order today some have 2 3 days tna

2 to 3 days tna

You need test brother. You're just pissing in the wind without it.

Test, do not stack the shit with another oral unless you are using test. Otherwise your just gonna get shut down even harder and likely won't gain anything more than you already would have.

kickstart the test with 30mg dbol for 4 weeks, make sure you're using an AI though and have pct on hand and ready before you start though bro

Must I use an AI every day, I have like 15-20ml arimidex

No you don't. Arimidex ran every day with 500 mgs wkly test would be hard on your joints and way over kill... Typically you'll see arimidex used .5 mgs every other day (eod) due to its half life or every 3 days.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
stupid question, is nolvadex an AI? How does it compare to arimidex?

Nolva is what we refer to as a SERM selective estrogen recePtor modulator.
And is used to prevent estrogen from binding to the receptors. It is not an AI and is better suit for gyno repeated issues.

Arimidex is an AI anti-estrogen inhibitor and stops or slows/controls estrogen production.

you have novla for pct, and you don't even know what it is..?

do some fucking research. do you even know what a fucking squat rack is? or a bench press?

no man canu explane it too me, the squat rack is the thing with the weights and pole thing right!

trollin ass dick bag, if you didnt spend as much time trolling and started lifting for real your faggot ass might be big!:owned:

You out of Bragg my brother? Airborne or SF? I was in Afghanistan a little while back. We had guys shooting test in porta-shitters so I can say people made it happen. I tried to get some shit from back home but being on patrols, recon, skt's and staying in shithole COPS(if you can even call some of the places I been that) for two weeks-three weeks time...it just wasn't worth trying to cycle or risk breaking a needle and returning fire cause you were getting shot at. Anyway, good luck to you bro! God Bless and return home safe.

You out of Bragg my brother? Airborne or SF? I was in Afghanistan a little while back. We had guys shooting test in porta-shitters so I can say people made it happen. I tried to get some shit from back home but being on patrols, recon, skt's and staying in shithole COPS(if you can even call some of the places I been that) for two weeks-three weeks time...it just wasn't worth trying to cycle or risk breaking a needle and returning fire cause you were getting shot at. Anyway, good luck to you bro! God Bless and return home safe.

Airborne, leaving for afg in like 2 weeks! FIRST deployment, im a goddamn 2 year cherry. i came to the unit like 4 months b4 the last deployment was over so ive been just waiting to go. cant wait!:shooter:

I know you have to keep opsec so I won't ask what region you are going but just be careful bro. Some of that shit was like flipping a coin if you were going to get hit that day. Like I said before return home safe bro. Watch your 6 and don't do anything to crazy and you will be fine.

Back