• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My before and after SDMZ run

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my second run of SDMZ. I was Only able to get 6-7 weeks of a 12week WO program due to my herniated intervertebral disc. I wish I was able to get in the full 12 week WO program. I saw much better results this time around because i ate more. Last time was a cut and got mad ripped!

This is all SDMZ and Beastdrol all Superdrol. No test or pin of any kind. Imagine if I did!:daydream:

Started cycle of SDMZ + Beastdrol Dec 1st
week1- 2caps SDMZ daily
week2- 2caps SDMZ daily
week3- 2caps of SDMZ and 1cap, 10mg beastdrol daily
Week3- 2caps of SDMZ and 2caps, 10mg beastdrol daily

Started pct Jan 1st.

Before
6657548569_773bbaa001_m.jpg

Before
6657548501_3ef76305a3_m.jpg

Now After
6657549573_de63f2ba54_m.jpg

6657549495_d908e27fbc_m.jpg

6657549389_485ec72fbb_m.jpg

6657549133_5dede184af_m.jpg

6657549751_b77b09a449_m.jpg

As you can see I did take on a mild amount of belly fat. I just wasnt feeling the cardio for my first Autumn/Winter bulk

hrmm...pics kinda came out small. w/e you can see the results.

Superdrol ftmfw! :winkfinger:

damn bro,look a lot better!!!!!!!!

looks like sdmz bulked u and hardened u nicely

pars

No doubt! Thanks brother!

Diet, Determination and a soild WO from a professional BBer is the way to go. Plus a little octane boost helps. ;)

I forgot to add I started at 182.something and ended at 202.7lbs:ohyeah:

I really want to hear what Heavy, TGB, Victor, GMO and the other professionals have to say.

Damn man! Transformation is not the word I want to use seeing those pictures, something along the kinds of f'ing amazing! Great job!!

That's a crazy difference brother! simply amazing dude! And all from just SDMZ & Beastdrol...f**king crazy! I'm gonna be taking SDMZ on my next bulk, but now I'm thinkin' of just takin' it by itself, lol

somebody give this man a cookie! CONGRATS BROTHER?

Great results bro. And it doesn't look like you added any belly fat, if anything it looks like you cut up nicely. Why only three Weeks? And how is your pct going?

Great results bro. And it doesn't look like you added any belly fat, if anything it looks like you cut up nicely. Why only three Weeks? And how is your pct going?

Oh that was a type-o. I didnt see that. if you look there are 4 weeks laid out. I must have pressed the 3 instead of the 4. because on week 4 I went to 4 caps.

The reason why I did SDMA and beastdrol is because beast is only superdrol. I woulnt have been able to go to 40mg of SD on SDMZ without killing myself because of the dimethazine is mad harsh.

But I did a solid 30 days.

Dude your quads exploded! Holy shit!

Thank brother :winkfinger:
I have tremendous lower body genetics. I have to lay back on only once a week for legs and calves. I think my assessors were jumpers and runners :hmmm: like some Tarzan shit lol

Damn man! Transformation is not the word I want to use seeing those pictures, something along the kinds of f'ing amazing! Great job!!

Thanks d00d

I couldnt have done it w/o the help of my IML and IMF family like Heavy, TGB, and many more. It takes time. Research, research and research.

somebody give this man a cookie! CONGRATS BROTHER?

Ill take that cookie now lol. Im restricted from any physical activity until my MRI is interpreted. So, im slacking on my diet.

And thank you:winkfinger:

Damn, that's impressive. I don't think you added belly fat, I think you lost some. No cardio at all?

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, that's impressive. I don't think you added belly fat, I think you lost some. No cardio at all?

Thank you. I like the words youre all using to describe my transformation. "Impressive" youre making me feel all warm a fuzzy inside :daydream:...wait I didnt say that. I said your complements are making me feel like a mad dog!:shooter:

I did moderate amounts of cardio. 20mins every other day on the stepper. and sometimes a 30min-hour walk around the hood.

Damn boss you made some impressive gains. Those quads are freaking tree trunks :winkfinger:

outstanding results and I have to agree miss springsteen has an outstanding back side:winkfinger:

Damn boss you made some impressive gains. Those quads are freaking tree trunks

Damn near are, arent they lol

Awesome thats all i can say

I'm take Awesome :winkfinger: esp from DL

outstanding results and I have to agree miss springsteen has an outstanding back side

Thanks yo!

My back isnt too bad. I just have a hrd time growing my chest. Most naturally have better development either upper body or lower.

Awesome results bro! :thumb:

Thank you Prince!!!!!:winkfinger:

IML is no Bullshit! Its the real deal!

Thank you Price for all the information available on your forum. I couldnt have done it without my IMF family!

You did a great job. For what you were using this was one hell of a Transformation. Very impressed. The IML products are amazing but to obtain the results that you had you obviously had to put the time in. I am sure you stuck to a solid workout regime and a good diet. This is one of the best transformations I have seen in a while considering how little supplements you used. Great Work!! Now just keep at it and you will hold on to these gains so the next time you do another run you can improve even further. That is what it is all about. Congrats brother.

You did a great job. For what you were using this was one hell of a Transformation. Very impressed. The IML products are amazing but to obtain the results that you had you obviously had to put the time in. I am sure you stuck to a solid workout regime and a good diet. This is one of the best transformations I have seen in a while considering how little supplements you used. Great Work!! Now just keep at it and you will hold on to these gains so the next time you do another run you can improve even further. That is what it is all about. Congrats brother.

Thanks brother. It means a lot especially coming from you. And yes I did stick to my diet and WO program. Too many think about size and their "show" muscles. You gotta work very muscle.

I wish I could keep at it. but my herniated disc threw me out of the gym. Im waiting for a MRI. But this is what went down http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/g...ay-never-able-train-again-very-long-time.html

If i didnt know what those compounds did , it would be easy to say that you went and did a nice tren-test cycle.

Back