• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

hemp protein

El Gardea

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has any one tried hemp before and how long before it really showed its benefits? i read an article bout the benefits outweighing regular protien...not sure for bodybuilding...

It's definitely more expensive. Close to the same BCAA & EAA amino acid profile though so in that respect it looks ok.
Not sure what the allure is about hemp other than it is plant based and soy is probably a better option if you insist on plant based proteins as far as cost and percentage of EAA's.

You’ll need less, Since there are no fillers and additives and it provides the 8 essential amino acids and fatty acids, you’ll need much less hemp protein than whey protein for equal benefit. Not as much bloat, and there's a lot more to know. We have request for it at my supp store-so I order it as needed..

hypo/zigman

do you have personal knowledge of this? ive now been on hemp for about 3 wks and notices not being bloated taking far less mil for mil but still feel im getting proper nutrients. not sure if its the placibo effect

Back