• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sucks to be her dad!

Gorgeous, too bad she will end up pregnant with a black baby.

I'd marry that bitch.

you should see her cawk...

Oh I would bet she does.

With that tongue action, she must like women. Then she makes a pink taco with her lips, further proving my theory.

Unless she likes to dig up in stink holes, too?

Damn my cock wanted to jump out onto the screen and sample that action. Would love to see that in action on CD as well.

I have a sneaking suspicion CD actually owns a strapon.

Her just thinking about them would make her a more bizarre
excuse for a sane human than you, which is saying a lot.

Especially since you'd likely need it more so than her or it.

Go fuck yourself. We're talking about women. Something you don't have experience with.

With that tongue action, she must like women. Then she makes a pink taco with her lips, further proving my theory.

Unless she likes to dig up in stink holes, too?

I love to look at women. I've fooled around a bit, rubbing thru panties and nipple play, you basic make out stuff. But I have yet to fuck a woman.

As far as the stink hole...

I'm down for whatever, baby, but I have really long nails that make prostate massage difficult.

I love to look at women. I've fooled around a bit, rubbing thru panties and nipple play, you basic make out stuff. But I have yet to fuck a woman.

I'm down for whatever, baby, but I have really long nails that make prostate massage difficult.

Well that's just wonderful CD. We have more than just excercise in common, then.

As far as those pesky long nails go, mittens will solve that problem.:ohyeah:

I make no apologies for my deviant status. You couldn't get fucked by your own picket pussy, so I understand your jealousy.

Maybe you would have more luck if you took a shower, got out of your mother's basement and tried to talk to real women instread of that harim of blow up dolls scattered around your bedroom.

Well that's just wonderful CD. We have more than just excercise in common, then.

As far as those pesky long nails go, mittens will solve that problem.:ohyeah:

I have some toys that vibrate in different speeds that make up for the fact I cant use a finger. That way my nails stay mice and pretty too.

I make no apologies for my deviant status. You couldn't get fucked by your own picket pussy, so I understand your jealousy.

Maybe you would have more luck if you took a shower, got out of your mother's basement and tried to talk to real women instread of that harim of blow up dolls scattered around your bedroom.

Awful.

Same regurgitated crap I've heard from other senseless stooges.

I'm done wasting keystrokes on you perminantly, no longer interesting.

:kissu:
:daydream:
:heartpump

Back