• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren E results

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long before I see some results on Tren E? 500mg wk n 250mg a wk of Test P

Enanthate ester should be in full effect around 4 weeks. Gotta ask why you'd pair it with prop? Why not run 2 short esters or 2 long ones?

What week are you in, its enanthate, so your looking at a 4 week or so kick in time.

Is this your first ruun with Tren? I hope not, but I do like the protocol, I love running tren higher then my test, just make sure your AI is in place, as well as some Caber for Prolactin/Progesterone issues.

I would also run 250mg Test E rather than the prop

I got it in the email sell and they didn't have A yet lol plus my neighbor says that's literally the only thing he runs. So I thought I would try it lol

Your neighbor is an idiot... You should have used dat dere keyboard to find out your now a pin cushion for no reason

Everyone bashed me for running Tren E in my first cycle. I kept it reasonable and ran 500mg of test E as well. No harsh sides besides night sweats, but I do that normally. I guess everyone responds differently.

I never said I hadn't taken tren! Gotta love the guys that just assume! Test wise, I only like Prop and I have taken Tren A with it... I've never used Tren E.. HENCE THE THREAD! Thanks to the guys that don't just talk shit n give answers/advise!

Back