• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

do i need to add??

beanerz67

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started my second cycle. First cycle consisted of dbol ed week 1-4 . Test e 300mg x2 a week 1-12 . Tren e 200mg x2 a week 8-12 . I am going for lean muscle mass. I weigh now 195 I'm 5'8 about 15-16% bf maybe a lil less don't know how to measure. I'm now on test e 250 x2 a week @ 875mgs. And the tren e 200x2 a week @400mgs. I'm in the gym 6days a week. Mon chest,bis Tues back ,tris. Wed shoulders, legs then I reverse order Thur bis, chest. Fri tris, back. Sat legs shoulders. I go heavy all the time 3-4 sets 6-8 reps. I'm going for a lot of lean muscle should I add something to cycle? My diet is ok I'm getting at least 250 grms of protein a day lo fat medium carbs. Should I worry about Oct for gyno the Guy i get my gear from says like only 5% of people get it no problems yet. Please give advice.

You should really research more before startin a cycle, lucky you came out of the first one with no serious side effects...but put it this way...

testosterone converts to estrogen
trenbolone coverts to progesterone

Get something to to hinder this conversion and don't go by what your "gear guy" tells you...just my .02..!

Also, how do you get 875mg of test from 250mg shots twice a wk? :hmmm:

On Mon I pin 2ml and Thur 1.5ml. Ad what do u suggest to prevegynt the conversion? Thanx

tren should be higher then test
add an ai and letro(for emergencies only) and prima

please someone correct me if I'm wrong

tren should be higher then test
add an ai and letro(for emergencies only) and prima

please someone correct me if I'm wrong

Tren doesn't have to be run higher than test, that is opinion based. His dosages are fine, but i would recommend caber over prami, prami is harsher in my opinion. Honestly if this guy is asking what to use to combat estro and prolactin , then he has no business running these compounds yet, hope he studied pct well!!!

For one it's Back/Bi and Chest/Tri, any reason you're hitting it opposite? Also would adjust to a 12,10,8,6 routine increasing weight with each set for a lean muscle build, if you're just doing 6-8 reps per set provided thats max you're in that borderline area.

As for the gear, your def gonna wanna run some Caber, .5mg twice weekly. I'f you've run a cycle with Tren before why didn't you include it in this run?

Maybe add in some Var at the end, although you should order it like NOW if you're going to.

As for gyno, you should have that on hand anyway. Me personally I've never gotten it, and that was with abuse when I was younger and going into my third cycle since getting back on the train now, but I still have it on hand just in case. AI is pers pref, it helps with PCT, but again another side I don't get alot of. Different people react diffrently to everything. Some guys nuts turn into raisins and some don't. BUT if this is only your second cycle you better have some on hand in case you're one of those that it happens to.

Look, all that, and it's the better safe than sorry routine. Read the sticky's, and use the shit out of google and read every damn link out there. Do that and you'll be able to manuever through the BS and the really needed.

Good luck bro.

You should add an ai for sure. Why take any chance of getting gyno? It's a bitch to get rid of so get some. Any of the suggestions above would work. I agree tren doesn't need to be higher then test. Just what works for you. I. Do think reading up a little more not just tiki ng your gear guys advice is a good idea.

I just started my second cycle. First cycle consisted of dbol ed week 1-4 . Test e 300mg x2 a week 1-12 . Tren e 200mg x2 a week 8-12 . I am going for lean muscle mass. I weigh now 195 I'm 5'8 about 15-16% bf maybe a lil less don't know how to measure. I'm now on test e 250 x2 a week @ 875mgs. And the tren e 200x2 a week @400mgs. I'm in the gym 6days a week. Mon chest,bis Tues back ,tris. Wed shoulders, legs then I reverse order Thur bis, chest. Fri tris, back. Sat legs shoulders. I go heavy all the time 3-4 sets 6-8 reps. I'm going for a lot of lean muscle should I add something to cycle? My diet is ok I'm getting at least 250 grms of protein a day lo fat medium carbs. Should I worry about Oct for gyno the Guy i get my gear from says like only 5% of people get it no problems yet. Please give advice.

You need a LOT more advice then just cycle advice! You do biceps the days before back? You did tren e for 4 weeks at the end of your cycle, which probably barely had time to kick in? Reverse order, wtf? You can do legs after your shoulder workout/shoulders after legs? You CLEARLY have an intensity problem that needs to be seriously looked in to.

5'8" 195lbs w/ possibly less than 15% bodyfat?
-sorry, but with the lack of knowledge you have, i find it hard to believe, unless you are one of those people who waste their time training and put on 1 pound of muscle over 30 years or have some super crazy ass black man genetics. Please post pics.

p.s. Your diet is ok?
Don't hop in a Ferrari if you don't even know what a steering wheel it.

Back