• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anadrol 50mg CAPS

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

How would one split up a cap containing 50mg of Anadrol? It's not like I can split them in half like a tab. I plan to run 50mg of anadrol split three times a day along with 25mg of Dbol (thanks for the idea GMO)... And yes, I am also taking 600mg of enanthate for you guys about to jump on the "oral only" cycle, haha. Can i just pop the cap and wash down a bit of the anadrol powder with water?

yeah bro unless you're trying to be super accurate that'll work fine. Dump it out and cut out three lines for the day lol. You could also open the caps and make an oral solution with alcohol, then you can dose with an oral syringe and get pretty accurate

yeah bro unless you're trying to be super accurate that'll work fine. Dump it out and cut out three lines for the day lol. You could also open the caps and make an oral solution with alcohol, then you can dose with an oral syringe and get pretty accurate

So they don't have to be digested in the pill form? I can just break them up and swallow the powder? That makes life much easier and I don't care wtf it tastes like! Haha

You can safely run 50mg drol, and 30mg Dbol take your Drol Pre workout, and 30mg Dbol 1 hour post.

You can safely run 50mg drol, and 30mg Dbol take your Drol Pre workout, and 30mg Dbol 1 hour post.

I want to take them evenly throughout the day to keep my blood levels stable.

snort the powder................:lol::joke:

Mix it in a visine solution and drop it in your eyes. I heard thats how some people take medicine...

I want to take them evenly throughout the day to keep my blood levels stable.

It really isnt that paramount, this go around, becasue you will have another androgen oral in the mix as well.

so 50 at once, and 30 dbol later plsu your test and so on, will keep you at good level.

IMO

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't go through he trouble of splitting caps, so I would run it like OSL suggested. But yes for stable blood levels, it would be best to split them.

It really isnt that paramount, this go around, becasue you will have another androgen oral in the mix as well.

so 50 at once, and 30 dbol later plsu your test and so on, will keep you at good level.

IMO

Sounds like a plan! TY for the tip. :winkfinger:

I wouldn't go through he trouble of splitting caps, so I would run it like OSL suggested. But yes for stable blood levels, it would be best to split them.

That works for me. How long before my workout should I pop one?

Sounds like a plan! TY for the tip. :winkfinger:

That works for me. How long before my workout should I pop one?

Cool man!, I would Pop that bad boy an hour before, it will peak at about 60min and stay there for a around 6 hours or so.

Dbol/Anadrol combo is so synergistic its not even funny! Just make sure as im sure your aware, that you take a liv support, and your ai is in check, and all should be full steam ahead.

Cool man!, I would Pop that bad boy an hour before, it will peak at about 60min and stay there for a around 6 hours or so.

Dbol/Anadrol combo is so synergistic its not even funny! Just make sure as im sure your aware, that you take a liv support, and your ai is in check, and all should be full steam ahead.

Ughhh... I have a hard on and jaundice just thinking about it.

So I'm going to crack a 50mg Dbol into quarters, Take one 1/4 dbol (roughly 12mg) in the morning, 50mg of Anadrol around 4:00pm before I train, and take another 1/4 of dbol before I go to sleep. :)

So I'm going to crack a 50mg Dbol into quarters, Take one 1/4 dbol (roughly 12mg) in the morning, 50mg of Anadrol around 4:00pm before I train, and take another 1/4 of dbol before I go to sleep. :)

I'd pop the other dbol with the anadrol before I train, but that's just me.:wacko:

Back