• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The big dump....

mesomorphin'

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The hood of my car is barely visible over the top of the snow, and the damn stuff just keeps coming! EVERYTHING seems to be closed (not that you could get to anything if it were open).

I predict a lot of involuntary exercise in the D.C. metropolitan area over the holiday weekend, and a big run on anti-inflammatories, Icy Hot, and heating pads next week.

dont forget duct tape and plastic sheeting. :rolleyes:

and condoms... get some of those while you're out will ya?

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
The hood of my car is barely visible over the top of the snow, and the damn stuff just keeps coming! EVERYTHING seems to be closed (not that you could get to anything if it were open).

I predict a lot of involuntary exercise in the D.C. metropolitan area over the holiday weekend, and a big run on anti-inflammatories, Icy Hot, and heating pads next week.
Yo Meso,, I live in New Jersey. It's currently 02:02am and it is STILL snowing like mad outside!!! We're looking at going over the 2ft. mark by the time this shit is over. Oh and ya can't forget the wonderful snow drifts!!!! Can't wait to get home from work and shovel all this crap.

Originally posted by kuso
:haha:

Why has mmafiter not replied to this thread yet?? :rofl:

He's probably up to his elbows in something.

What do you suppose he does when the sh!t hits the fan???

STILL snowing here, but I think its supposed to taper off in the next hour or so. Can't see the hood of my car anymore, but that's mostly drifting. I think we got about 2 feet in the northwestern burbs of DC. They shut down the subway at all the above ground stops. If they don't that taken care of today, there's going to be chaos tomorrow, when all feds try to go back to work.

Yea well I'm STILL at work since 7pm yesterday. Who knows when I'll be going home. Have to be back here by 7Pm tonight so I'll probably be here all day.

Originally posted by firestorm
Yea well I'm STILL at work since 7pm yesterday. Who knows when I'll be going home. Have to be back here by 7Pm tonight so I'll probably be here all day.

That SUCKS. Hope you have access to food and maybe an office gym....

The worst part about all this snow is the idiots who don't know how to drive in snow. It started about 6:30 AM here in RI and there was maybe a half an inch on the road when I went to work. On my way in, some bozo with Florida plates was trying to get himself out of a snow bank.

we ended up with over 2 feet of snow and I love it. The only thing that sucks is that I already had off today.

IML Gear Cream!
That SUCKS. Hope you have access to food and maybe an office gym....
Yea it sucks because I'm tired but being it's a Holiday and I'm also now on OverTime,, I'm currently making TRIPLE time!!! 12 hours of Triple time!! Kinda makes it fun to be tired. And there is a gym here but it's closed. Plus I'm working all alone so nobody to give me a break so no lifting.

I finally broke my car free from the snow bank, but no gyms are open in this area, so no lifting here either. :bawling:

Well, since it appears you're at work for the duration, all I can say is, I hope IPMC doesn't know your home address!

Don't worry Meso,, my wife is highly qualified with the firearms.

We got 20" here in Hartford, CT.

:thumb:

I finally broke my car free from the snow bank, but no gyms are open in this area, so no lifting here either. :bawling:

Well, since it appears you're at work for the duration, all I can say is, I hope IPMC doesn't know your home address!

Thats all good, but how the hell would I get to her? I don't like the freakin snow. I'm gonna stay right here in Oklahoma where it's dry.:D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
We got 20" here in Hartford, CT.

:thumb:

Oh you WISH you had 20 inches you fibber.

Umm disregard last post.. your talking about snow aren't you? I thought you were talking about something else.
:D

Don't be so skeptical. fire. I believe him. It was made of rubber and sold at a specialty boutique that caters to people with unusal and alternative lifestyles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MESO. He is gonna get you for that one!!! hahaha

Back