Looking good naked via pain, sweat, tears, and deprivation.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking good naked via pain, sweat, tears, and deprivation.

Im inspired by the honesty of late night Beachbody.com infomercials that sell incredibly hard workouts without making it appear easy. I had a half-assed journal on here trying to document my cycle of HGH, but that was a fail. So let me sum this all up real quickly:

Im running 4 ius a day split between 2 2iu injections. Im on my 5th month and have just raised the dose back up from 3 ius due to soreness in the wrists. On my second month I started the Insanity home workout and completed that. I worked out during the holidays but I didnt follow a program, but now Ive just finished my first week of P90X. I did a lot of work to go from fat ass into societies norm, now Im going to break my ass in half to be lean and fit for the beach this summer. Clothes will fit like they were made just for my body, billboards will line up to get my picture on them, and the heavens will sing. I might even film an episode of Des Control (mexican spank material). My supplements are: HGH blue tops/Somagena, Syntha-6, Jack3d, and Concrete. I also take CLA, guggulsterones, and am finishing up a bottle of Milk Thistle.

Someone once told me when asking for cycle advice that I just wanted to take the drugs and not do any of the work. So wrong. I am taking all sorts of suggestions and advice about my diet. I would like to get it straightened out and working for me. I do like to enjoy myself, however, so next weekends trip to Austin will be filled with tex mex and bbq goodness, and I promise to post it all up here, with pictures. However, I do want to be serious and solid with my regiment otherwise.

My breakfast this morning:

2 eggs over easy (non stick spray)
    1 serving of tempeh (1tbsp OO, salt free sazon, hot sauce, and cajun powder to taste)
    1 glass OJ

Lemme say this, when the weather got too cold for OJ in the morning at work, I just had black coffee. Now this OJ tastes too sweet, and the taste wont leave my tongue. I also have a nice little headache right now....

My Mission Statement:
    I will push through the pain of sore muscles, and hard reps. I will sweat it all out. I will cry in frustration instead of give up. I will deprive myself of the party, and the pastry just so I can look good naked in 2012.
    I shred, therefore I am.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep killing it girl!

IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!

heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep up the motivation!

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Its Thursday, and Im ready to M*&^#er f%$*in HIT IT!

Yesterdays meals:

Spaghetti Squash "Lasagna" (Spaghetti Squash baked with kale, tomato sauce and mozz on top)

Spicy Tuna Salad wrap (1 whole wheat wrap, 2 cans tuna in water, 3/4 tbsp mayo, 3/4 cup of orange pepper, hot sauce, black pepper, no salt sazon to taste)

Im looking for a website that has good healthy foods for cheap. Im looking for gluten free wraps but I cant find them around me. Also Ive started reading a blog: Anabolic Gourmet, and my new project is to find more. Now that I have more time at home I can really focus on my diet.

Todays Breakfast:

1/2 cup Ezekiel Oats, 1 scoop protein powder, milk, blueberries

Yesterday was my off day for P90X, today I'll be doing Chest, Back and Abs. I keep forgetting to get my stats when Im on empty, but I'll try to post weight and everything in the next few days.
    I shred, therefore I am.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Will be watching your log Good luck!

jags
    Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Doing cardio as I read. I'll be back in to help/give suggestions with your diet.

DISCLAIMER:
    All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ROFLMAO at the World

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IslandGirl View Post
    Doing cardio as I read. I'll be back in to help/give suggestions with your diet.
    Women are always multi-tasking...

I love it! Sometimes I step back and watch my wife take care of 3-4 things without thinking twice, and then I try to help and get my butt chewed!

OP keep that motivation going strong!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep up good work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    I love it! Sometimes I step back and watch my wife take care of 3-4 things without thinking twice, and then I try to help and get my butt chewed!
    Glad I'm not the only one this happens to.

And Pony, welcome back.
    "No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide." ~Fight Club

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey guys thanks for the support! Im looking forward to keeping this up, hopefully I'll be able to do it for a month straight and make it a habit. So yesterdays ab workout got me eating like a bird. So really I just snacked on fresh kielbasa, cottage cheese, and had a protein shake. Mostly though it was just water.

I have a worksheet for yesterdays workout. Each exercise is done twice, and the numbers represent the reps. the letters are shorthand for the colors of the resistance bands. I used orange 30lbs, black 23lbs, blue 19lbs. I dont have a pull up bar because my apartment has this really pretty ornate trimwork and makes the frame too large for the pull up bar. Pull ups are a goal of mine so Im thinking of a way to make it work.

standard pushups: 24/25
    wide front pullups: 15 o&bk/ 17 o&bk
    military pushups: 18/15
    reverse grip chinups: 14 o&bk/16 o&bk
    wide fly pushups: 24/22
    close grip OH pullups: 15 o&bk/15o&bk
    decline pushups: 20/15
    heavy pants: 14 o/10 o
    lawnmowers: 31 bl/42 bl (rep counts are for each arm)
    divebomber pushups: 5/7
    back flys: 14 bl/14 bl
    diamond pushups: 15/15

Ok well since yesterdays dinner never got made, Im gonna bake up some basa with fresh dill, garlic and lemon. I like to sprinkle fish with some rolled oats, its so much nicer than breading. I also have grape tomatoes for some salad. That should be enough, Im excited for it.

Almost forgot todays breakfast:

4oz steak, 2 eggs beaten, 1 whole wheat wrap, hot sauce to taste.

I love hot sauce, but Im starting to see how much I use it so I'll start messing with jalapenos. Im interested in checking out anabolic gourmet's protein pasta recipe, and making some homemade ravioli. I would love to find vegan ricotta substitutes. Of course though, if Im using vegan cheeses, Im going to fill it with meat.

OK so today is all about PLYO and WATER. I wanna sweat out a couple pounds with this workout. Maybe I oughta use 2 scoops of Jack3d.
    I shred, therefore I am.

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

you seem to have this under control... nice log. I hope your objective is obtained.
    You have given me two meal ideas. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow your impervious to caffeine I can't take jacked3d it give me major headaches.

You have some good idea's on meals, I'll definately have to do some copying.
    "No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide." ~Fight Club

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    you seem to have this under control... nice log. I hope your objective is obtained.
    You have given me two meal ideas. thanks
    Hey man thanks for showing support, its my pleasure to share recipes with everyone so enjoy them and come back for more.
    I shred, therefore I am.

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by omerta2010 View Post
    Wow your impervious to caffeine I can't take jacked3d it give me major headaches.

You have some good idea's on meals, I'll definately have to do some copying.
    I had a long, twisted love affair with thermogenics.
    I shred, therefore I am.

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So this morning brings some uneasy news, apparently my HGH is bunk and theres a recall. Amazing though, that theres a sponsor on here that takes FULL RESPONSIBILITY for something he got fucked on and is willing to eat cost to make things right. That is the kind of thing missing in this world, and it proves that IMF is a solid community of people looking to make ourselves and eachother better. No better forum!

Yesterdays workout was awesome, I pushed hard and soaked my clothes through with sweat completely. Todays going to be shoulders, arms and abs, and Im totally psyched to hit it hard.

Yesterdays dinner:
    basa fillet with dill, cumin, pressed garlic (1 clove per fillet), pepper, oregano, salt
    grape tomatoes, 1 small yellow pepper, 1/2 small orange pepper, 1/4c finely chopped onion, oregano, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic to dress.

I dont like to use salt so much, but its neccessary in small doses sometimes. I used a little on the fish to offset the strong dill, pepper, and cumin. I also threw a small dash in the salad to bring out the sweetness of the peppers, tomatoes and onions. I guess I was just craving a little salt last night, typically you'l never see me using it.

Todays breakfast: 4oz steak, 2 eggs over easy, espresso

Ok lets do this shit.
    I shred, therefore I am.