• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking good naked via pain, sweat, tears, and deprivation.

IML Gear Cream!
Big night tonight, got an audition from 8-10 then Im on stage (for the first time in 6 years) at 11 so right now my hearts racing. I'll be trying not to drink. Im not quite where I wanted to be body-wise when I finally got back on stage, but its only one song and my next gig in NY isnt til june so I have plenty of time for the big come back :winkfinger:

Ok keep it metal fuckers, Im out.

Ok so now I'm really curious. Details :winkfinger:

Ok so now I'm really curious. Details :winkfinger:

Alright Ill spill. I just joined a band called Alekhine's Gun, and you can check us out on Facebook, we're a mix of death and hardcore, but old school style. I also just auditioned for a band called Eyes Like Cyanide (which I think I landed :thumbs:) which is death, black, newer school metal. You can check them out on Spotify or Facebook or Youtube. You're into the heavy lemme know what you think!

PS- Im on stage for 30 seconds and this woman tells me how Im hot and wants to buy me drinks after the show. They're gonna hafta start handing out napkins so these women can stay dry when I get up on stage! :boobs:

bzzzzz bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*CLENBUTEROL!*

I really thought this was going to be crazier than it has turned out to be, now Im glad I spent all that time taking worthless OTC thermogenics.

Breakfast:
1 egg, 1 slice turkey bacon, 1/2 seving tempeh (did not finish)

Very excited for todays workouts! Cardio + and Core Synergistics. Not sure if Ill be able to handle full sweats cuz Im already pretty hot in this tank, but at this point it might not matter anyways. Too jittery to type anymore!!

Get it girl, let me know if you need help!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

I need to eat better before my workouts because I totally crashed towards the end of Cardio. I just took all my vitamins including the taurine potassium and its amazing how I feel so leveled out almost immediately. Good first day so far, I will try to eat a little heavier before my next workout.

I just lowered my GH down. I still have a little cramping in my wrists, and with 2 weeks left before the 6 month mark, I feel my body telling me to ramp it down. Im at 2ius a day everyday now, so its only 1 iu a week less now. I will have to listen to my body from now on as I plan on staying with this low dose for another couple months. I will then switch to peptides. My biggest concern at this point is the last of my weight loss and skin tightening.

Yesterday's weight was 187.0

This was posted on the 8th. I stepped on the scale at 182.8 this morning!!! I can honestly say I weight less than I did in HS, and lemme tell you how none of that was muscle. This is a nice day for me.

I started the clenbuterol yesterday at 20mcgs, and will follow the schedule Ive posted at 20mcgs less than whats listed. I ate a huge breakfast this morning and learned the hard way about never doing that again. Even yesterdays breakfast felt a little big and it was only half of what I normally eat. I think Im having a hard time looking at the amount of food on my plate and knowing whats enough or too much. Honestly I dont think Ive ever eaten just one egg at breakfast, not since I was like.... 5. Fatty mind fuck!

I didnt workout today, I didnt have time, but tomorrow is my off day so Im going to catch up. I tried to split up my workouts yesterday but I only had energy like that in the morning, but I dont wanna see what happens when I mix caffeine with Clen so I just skipped my afternoon workout, so maybe I can get both workouts in tomorrow.

IML Gear Cream!
Alright Ill spill. I just joined a band called Alekhine's Gun, and you can check us out on Facebook, we're a mix of death and hardcore, but old school style. I also just auditioned for a band called Eyes Like Cyanide (which I think I landed :thumbs:) which is death, black, newer school metal. You can check them out on Spotify or Facebook or Youtube. You're into the heavy lemme know what you think!

Ok so I checked them both out on youtube. And have to admit that I've been listening to Alekhine's Gun for a few hours now. I'm guessing you haven't done any shows with them yet since you said you had just started with them. Bet you'll have a great time with them though.:winkfinger: I think they are closer to heavy metal than death, kind of like Superjoint Ritual (who I miss by the way).

Eyes Like Cyanide I can't get into, every time I start getting into the heavy guitar riff with the lyrics the drums come in and just don't fit right to me. :shrug:

Congrats on the audition.

Thanks for checking us out O! I agree with you on the drummer, ELC needs someone whos a little more busy behind that kit, but I digress... it is not my band. :) AG does a lot of travelling so if we hit up your town dont be a stranger!

So I did 5 days of Clen @ 20mcgs. I couldnt up the dose on day 4 at all, it was too much. Most of the time I felt too hyped up to do HIIT (which I found out is not ideal cardio on Clen), so when I lifted I wound up having to lower my weight and reps, and I was so sore the past 2 days I couldnt even work out, I could barely play guitar. Ive never felt so broken in my life after a workout. The last 2 days my body ached like I had the flu. It was very uncomfortable. Did I do something wrong? Is that a normal reaction? I would hate to see all this Clen go to waste... I had such high hopes!

Alas all is not lost, Im going to the store to get my jack3d and hit this shit with a fuckin vengeance. I HATE being held back, especially when I was doing so well.

Todays breakfast:
2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 wrap. NO MORE COFFEE IN THE HOUSE!!!! AHHHH!

Im starting where I left off.... PLYOMETRICS. I'll throw up my stats from my lifting workout out later on.

Heres the numbers from my chest, shoulders and tricep workout:

Resistance band colors I used for this workout:
green 7lbs
red 13 lbs
Blue 19 lbs

As well as 5lbs weights.

slo-mo 3-in-1 push-ups: 14
in & out shoulder flys: 16 / 5lbs
chair dips: 25
plange push-ups: 6
pike presses: 12
side tri-rise: R-10 L-9
floor flys: R4 L4
scarecrows: 12 / gr
over head tricep extentions: 12 gr (held both handles to make 14lbs of resistance)
2 twitch speed push ups: 12 fast 6 slow
y presses: 8/ bl
lying tricep extentions: 13 / gr
side to side push ups: 7
weighted circles: 35 / 5lbs
throw the bomb: 24 / gr
clap or plyo push ups: 10
slo-mo throws: 7 / 4- gr 3- 5lbs
front to back tricep extentions: 17 / 7-red 10-green
one arm balance push ups: 8
fly row presses: 9 / 6-gr 3-5lbs
db cross body blows: 30 / 5lbs
pour flys: 12 / 5lbs
side lean tri extension: 19 / gr
1 arm push-ups: 4 (knees)

I was very frustrated with my numbers on this one and ultimately I know I could have done much better. Next week Im going to push past this. Todays plyo was intense, I got all wobbly towards the end, but I pushed hard and I feel good about this one. Got back from GNC with their special brand of protein powder, 60g protein 280 cals 7 carbs. It was expensive but what the heck, Ill be starting a new job on tuesday anyways. The Jack3d worked like a charm too, and I even scored a free sample of oxy elite pro which was a personal favorite of mine. Im a thermogenic dope fiend.

Tomorrow we go hard with back/bi's, cardio, and ab ripper x.

I did a test with my calipers tonight. I took my weight and everything on a full stomach so Im gonna do this again in the morning on empty to see what the results are, but I got a reading of 24.5 which is almost 3% down. My goal is 19%, I need to perfect this diet!

Last edited:
:) AG does a lot of travelling so if we hit up your town dont be a stranger!

Let me know if you ever come over here to the left coast, would definately hit up a show. :winkfinger:

So I did 5 days of Clen @ 20mcgs. I couldnt up the dose on day 4 at all, it was too much. Most of the time I felt too hyped up to do HIIT (which I found out is not ideal cardio on Clen), so when I lifted I wound up having to lower my weight and reps, and I was so sore the past 2 days I couldnt even work out, I could barely play guitar. Ive never felt so broken in my life after a workout. The last 2 days my body ached like I had the flu. It was very uncomfortable. Did I do something wrong? Is that a normal reaction? I would hate to see all this Clen go to waste... I had such high hopes!

Think your taurine and potassium may have been quite low.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/research-chemicals/54148-clenbuterol.html

My potassium was way low, I was only taking 100mgs a day. Think thats why I was so worn out and crampy?

Im trying to track my shit on fitday right now and see where my macros stand. I need to figure out quick meals to cook so I can bring them to work the next day, still have time to workout after work and get in a couple hours on guitar as well. Guess that second band is out the window now :) Oh well. $$

Im really pissed about my last lifting workout, the numbers and reps were pathetic, I could have done much better. Today my plan is to do the workout equivalent of wiping my balls all over this bitch. Im gonna shit all over this workout, the fucking dvd is gonna sweat by the time Im done. Im not into setbacks. P90X is gonna get a little taste of the union strongarm today.

First, I must descend to the 7th circle of hell AKA Home Depot, and try to cop a Makita combo impact driver/cordless drill kit, and probably a whole lot more (shopaholic). The rage of Home Depot is going to come in handy when its time to work. :thumbs:

IML Gear Cream!
Here's yesterdays back and bicep workout numbers. Awesome workout, I plowed through it like a freight train. First was back and bi's, then abs, then I finished with a 45 min cardio routine. I like the way it flowed, I assaulted my muscles, then shred my abs, and went into 15 mins of yoga to warm back up and then the 30 mins of cardio. Well played.

Yesterday I used the orange (30lbs), black (23lbs), blue (19lbs), red (13 lbs), green (7lbs), Yellow (5lbs)

wide front pull ups: 17 o/bk/rd (this is equal to 132lbs tension)
lawnmowers: R 10/o L 15 bl/yl
21's: 19/bl
one arm cross body curls: R12 L12 / blue
switch grip pull ups: 16 rd/bk/o
elbows out lawnmowers: R13 L13 blue/yellow
standing bicep curls: 13/blue
one arm concentration curls: R12 L12 Blue/yellow
corn cob pull ups: 5 black/orange/red *these are incredibly hard with bands*
reverse grip bent over rows: 14 blue/yellow
open arm curls: 12 blue/yellow
static arm curls: R8 L8 blue/yellow
towel pull ups: 12 black/orange
congdon locomotives: 40 orange
crouching cohen curls: 15 blue/yellow
one arm corkscrew curls: R13 L13 blue/yellow
chin-ups: 12 black/orange/red
seated bent over back flys: 12 orange
curl-up hammer-downs: 12 blue/yellow
hammer curls: 10 (6 blue/yellow, 4 blue)
max rep pull-ups: 14 black/orange (this is equal to 106 lbs resistance)
superman: 5 sets 10 seconds
in & out hammer curls: 8 (8 front 8 side) blue
strip set curls: 4 sets: 8 blue/12 red/9 red/12 green

Yesterdays morning weight (on empty)= 181.2

I logged all the food I ate yesterday, and based on my weight and bodyfat, I set goals. I didnt eat nearly enough and Im wondering if I fucked up Built's math. Here's what my day of food looked like:

Actual ---- Goal
1,640.4 ---- 2,083 cals
48.3 ---- 90.6 grams/fat
103.9 ---- 135.9 grams/carbs
180.5 ----- 205.2 grams/protein

Fat = 27%
Protein = 45%
Carbs = 25%
Alcohol = 3% (I think this means sugar, and I didnt figure that out til later so this is inaccurate)

Not quite sure how I didnt hit my calorie mark, this would be the first time in my life Ive ever "undereaten" so to speak. Today I will track again, maybe that ab workout had something to do with it? I'll keep tracking today and tomorrow to get a good idea of where Im at. Work starts Tuesday, so that will get me eating more and on a schedule.

Todays gonna be a great day, I think Ive got yoga so Im looking forward to the stretch, then of course band practice. So I will be killing it today in all facets, as per my usual.

Sorry for not keeping up lol!! Congrats on the gig!!! Congrats on the groupie drinks lol!!!! Your doing great very stoked to see you progressing concistantly:)
Did you get the spot with ELC?
just saw megadeth last night and i think it changed my life lol!!! I cant mosh like i used 10mins and im gassed!! Once your back on stage that cardio will shred you up!! Keep killing it dude\../_

Sorry for not keeping up lol!! Congrats on the gig!!! Congrats on the groupie drinks lol!!!! Your doing great very stoked to see you progressing concistantly:)
Did you get the spot with ELC?
just saw megadeth last night and i think it changed my life lol!!! I cant mosh like i used 10mins and im gassed!! Once your back on stage that cardio will shred you up!! Keep killing it dude\../_

Thanks for stoppin in Lats! Dont think I landed that gig, but thats the name of the game. I was gonna ask about that show, who else played? If I ever make it to Canada I'll show you how we mosh down here in the Big Apple! Probs gonna give that clen a second try when this job is done in april, gotta get shredded for the summer :shooter:

The show blew my mind!! Ive seen all the gods now but this was a smaller venue only like 4000 people so it was way more in your face. I was in the pit for Volbeat. Amazing live show they sound just as good as they do on cd. Motorhead did there thing, Megadeth was unreal the chick from Lacuna coil came out for A Toute la monde and killed!! Its the Gigantour so im sure they will be heading your way at some point. Go thats all ill say:)

The show blew my mind!! Ive seen all the gods now but this was a smaller venue only like 4000 people so it was way more in your face. I was in the pit for Volbeat. Amazing live show they sound just as good as they do on cd. Motorhead did there thing, Megadeth was unreal the chick from Lacuna coil came out for A Toute la monde and killed!! Its the Gigantour so im sure they will be heading your way at some point. Go thats all ill say:)

Sounds fuckin awesome bro! Cristina from Lacuna Coil is HOT.

So Im back! Just started a new job so its been busier. I had to give myself a few days to adjust so I didnt work out from tues - thurs. Monday I had a great cardio workout followed by ab ripper X, its not on the schedule but I had cardio and my gf wanted to workout with me so I changed it up to make it extra fun for us. I dont know if any of you guys/gals workout with your significant others, but it makes a world of difference - I actually feel bad for people who dont. Last night I decided to do some cardio as well because Ive been working the shit outta my muscles all week anyways. Been ripping up floor planks to get re-purposed as benches, so my back, legs, shoulders, and arms have been absolutely worked. I will start back with the routine this week, although my wednesdays are shot now, but whatever, I'll make it work. My meals are on track, my diet has been pretty great this week.

Fridays meals:

7am: 2 eggs, 1/2 serving tempeh, espresso
11am: 1/2 cup Ezekiel cereal, 1 scoop Syntha-6 chocolate protein, 1/2cup blackberries, 1cup almond milk
1:30pm: 6 tricuits, 1/2cup cottage cheese, 2 tblsp peanut butter
4:30pm: banana
7pm: 12oz water, 1 scoop syntha-6 protein, concrete
9pm: 1 Anabolic Chicken Burrito

I went out last night to a show and a friends bar, special occasion so everyone was out. I havent been out in months, I try not to drink because it fucks with the lifestyle, so people havent seen me in a long ass time. My friend is a instructor and trainer, very fat conscious and was all about how good I look. That was a compliment I never thought I would get! Im so psyched, it makes me wanna workout even more now.

Cant wait to get rid of this last grizzle!! Might do some yoga tonight if my hangover subsides, if not Im definitely going to hit up the yoga/cardio tomorrow.

So Im back! Just started a new job so its been busier. I had to give myself a few days to adjust so I didnt work out from tues - thurs. Monday I had a great cardio workout followed by ab ripper X, its not on the schedule but I had cardio and my gf wanted to workout with me so I changed it up to make it extra fun for us. I dont know if any of you guys/gals workout with your significant others, but it makes a world of difference - I actually feel bad for people who dont. Last night I decided to do some cardio as well because Ive been working the shit outta my muscles all week anyways. Been ripping up floor planks to get re-purposed as benches, so my back, legs, shoulders, and arms have been absolutely worked. I will start back with the routine this week, although my wednesdays are shot now, but whatever, I'll make it work. My meals are on track, my diet has been pretty great this week.

Fridays meals:

7am: 2 eggs, 1/2 serving tempeh, espresso
11am: 1/2 cup Ezekiel cereal, 1 scoop Syntha-6 chocolate protein, 1/2cup blackberries, 1cup almond milk
1:30pm: 6 tricuits, 1/2cup cottage cheese, 2 tblsp peanut butter
4:30pm: banana
7pm: 12oz water, 1 scoop syntha-6 protein, concrete
9pm: 1 Anabolic Chicken Burrito

I went out last night to a show and a friends bar, special occasion so everyone was out. I havent been out in months, I try not to drink because it fucks with the lifestyle, so people havent seen me in a long ass time. My friend is a instructor and trainer, very fat conscious and was all about how good I look. That was a compliment I never thought I would get! Im so psyched, it makes me wanna workout even more now.

Cant wait to get rid of this last grizzle!! Might do some yoga tonight if my hangover subsides, if not Im definitely going to hit up the yoga/cardio tomorrow.

You must be hung over with the double posts. :roflmao:

W/B, glad the new job is going well

Working out with your sig other is awesome if you can agree on the program.:winkfinger:

Work has made it hard to keep up here but Im going to get back to my routine soon, Im starting to adjust to the new schedule.

Here's my workout for today:

Back & Biceps followed by Abs:

Wide grip pull downs: 20 - 106lbs
lawnmowers: R14 L15 - 25 db
21's: 21 - 40lbs
one arm cross body curls: R10 L10 - 20's
switch grip pull downs (2 rev/2 standard): 20 - 106lbs
elbows out lawnmowers: R12 L12 - 20's
standing bicep curls: 12 - 40lbs
one arm concentration curls (with pause at top): R10 L10 - 25's
corn cob pull downs: 4 - 106lbs
rev grip bent over rows: 15 - 25's
open arm curls: 8 - 25's
static arm curls: R8 L8 - 25's
towel pull downs (3 reps switch hands): 15 - 106lbs
congdon locomotives: 40 - 30's
crouching cohen curls: 15 - 25's
one arm corkscrew curls: R12 L12 - 25's
chin-ups: 20 - 106lbs
seated bent-over rows: 15 - 30's
curl-up/hammer downs: 8 - 25's
hammer curls: 8 - 25's
max rep pull downs: 17 wide-grip - 106lbs
superman: 5 sets @ 10 seconds each in 1 min
in & out hammer curls: 8 in/8 out - 25's
strip set curls: 6 - 40lbs, 10 - 25lbs, 10 - 25lbs, 10 - 15lbs

20 mins of abs

I took the guess work out of the bands, and stopped calling the pull downs pull ups, cuz really they arent, but thats just how its written on the sheet. Now my workouts should be a little easier for you to follow. This was a good workout, I put it in. I havent been as steady lately because of my schedule but soon I'll get acclimated and be back on full schedule. It usually takes me a few weeks to get back into the habits. My diet has been on point and my meals have been on schedule as well. Right now Im on the verge of losing another notch on my belt, so things are going well. I think my job is keeping my metabolism running high, cant wait to start hitting it hard again and see some serious changes!

Back