• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH help.

miami1015

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm doing research about Hgh and have a couple of questions. First off, im 37the years old 5'6" 170lbs. Im only looking to make small improvements. From what I read I wont know what an optimal dose will be for myself until I start using it, but I plan to run around 4iuthe a day. Does that sound about right? 2nd , would insulin and a thyroid supplement be a good idea? If so at what doses? Also how long does Hgh last in its powder form? Thanks for your input. Ps. I also have test on hand to run with it. Im trying to keep my cholesterol down though. Any thoughts?

You want small improvements in what exactly?

Leaner muscle. Also as I stated before to do this and keep a lower cholesterol level. Plus im getting older. Joint, skin and skeletal health couldn't hurt either.

The general recommendation for HGH is run it with AAS, use a thyroid medication (either t3 or t4), insulin is not a toy and not necessary unless you're planning to compete. 4iu a day is fine, or you can try using your weekly totals of HGH post workout or you can dose eod. All three protocols have their good and bad.

Thanks. Im glad I dont need to fool around with the insulin.

Keep it all in the fridge -even the powder, you will blow through it before it expires.

go to the search tab and type in HGH; do some reading there is more than enough info on this forum regarding HGH.

If you recon with bac and refridgerate.. I usually try to use it within 5 days (some say up to 14 days). I normally recon it as I go along anyway. Unmixed vials refridgerated should be good, up to or more than 2 years from manufacturing date.

If you're only looking for small improvements do yourself a favor and run it by itself first to see how you like it. You don't need AAS to enjoy the benefits of HGH, although they will amplify the physique transforming effects. Do a ton of research on which source you get it from. There is 10 times as much fake GH out there as there is real and properly dosed GH. You do not need insulin if you are only runnin 4 iu per day. Thyroid replacement I would only add if you find later that you need it. Don't assume you will right off the bat. Start with 2iu per day in the morning, a week or two later add in 1iu later in the day, a week or two later up it to 2 in the morning, 2 later in the day. (preworkout, postworkout, or before bed). I love using 2iu before bed, and 2 more in the morning. Makes my sleep very restful and gives me lasting energy without coffee throughout the morning.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm doing research about Hgh and have a couple of questions. First off, im 37the years old 5'6" 170lbs. Im only looking to make small improvements. From what I read I wont know what an optimal dose will be for myself until I start using it, but I plan to run around 4iuthe a day. Does that sound about right? 2nd , would insulin and a thyroid supplement be a good idea? If so at what doses? Also how long does Hgh last in its powder form? Thanks for your input. Ps. I also have test on hand to run with it. Im trying to keep my cholesterol down though. Any thoughts?

-4ius is enough for fat loss. It needs to be used for at minimum 6 months.

-Have you used insulin before?

-T3 is not necessary, but you could use it if you wanted.

-If refrigerated the entire time before and after reconstitution it will last
at least a year.

Leaner muscle. Also as I stated before to do this and keep a lower cholesterol level. Plus im getting older. Joint, skin and skeletal health couldn't hurt either.

you are 37 and you are getting old????? hell i am 50 and i am just starting...
forget hgh and any crap, go to the gym and workout guys on this forum are no doctors to advise you anything.

you are 37 and you are getting old????? hell i am 50 and i am just starting...
forget hgh and any crap, go to the gym and workout guys on this forum are no doctors to advise you anything.

The AVERAGE medical practicioner knows about 5 times less than some of the vets here do about AAS and HGH.

The AVERAGE medical practicioner knows about 5 times less than some of the vets here do about AAS and HGH.

there are specialized doctors in these areas...why does he need hgh or AAS????is he competing and earning his living from it?
with proper training and diet one can achieve a great body + Health, there are thousands of people doing it without AAS and HGH and any crap and they reached very nice results.
i know i have no business preaching in the anabolic zone but it kills me how fast people want to resort to AAS and hgh before even trying hard and for years without.

there are specialized doctors in these areas...why does he need hgh or AAS????is he competing and earning his living from it?
with proper training and diet one can achieve a great body + Health, there are thousands of people doing it without AAS and HGH and any crap and they reached very nice results.
i know i have no business preaching in the anabolic zone but it kills me how fast people want to resort to AAS and hgh before even trying hard and for years without.

Proper training, eating and a healthy lifestyle will only get you so far. There are times when a deficiency needs to be seriously looked at. The specialized Doctors you talk about charged me 3k to tell me what I already knew...I need GH replacement, got the scrip paid my fucking 350.00 every 2 weeks..now I get the HGH on my own and have for the past 6 years.

and what is wrong with what you get naturally? who said that looking freakish is impressive or nice??
tests must be run before hgh, it could be very dangerous to some without proper tests besides at 37 no need for hgh at all.

and what is wrong with what you get naturally? who said that looking freakish is impressive or nice??
tests must be run before hgh, it could be very dangerous to some without proper tests besides at 37 no need for hgh at all.

I would reccomend peptides before HGH, little to no risk at all and an improved GH profile to combat the steady decline which begins at about 30 y/o typically.

Yeah I agree that cycling high doses of AAS is not healthy or necessary, wouldnt argue their. I was just talking about how scary it is how little doctors seem to know about this stuff. And, also, how scary it is that people rely on Doctors and make believe that they know more than they do when, more often than not, when they are presented with a certain condition they have to do what we all do....get on the net and research it in order to treat it. Until they become more experienced of course but new things that they are virgins too always come up.

I was more rambling on a thought than i was necassarily disagreeing with any particular thing that you said.

Maybe nothing is wrong with what you get naturally, and maybe at 37 you didn't need HGH at all, but for people with low levels testosterone and HGH can improve quality of life big time. I understand your agenda here, you're trying to prevent people from getting in over their head with drugs and that's admirable, but not everyone here wants to look like a bodybuilder, and not everyone here wants to take high doses.

Man if only you knew the difference 4iu of HGH has made for me. I threw out my lower back a year ago jogging. 5 more times this year I threw out my back doing benign things like bending 30 degrees to throw out a tissue or turning a corner in a hallway or dancing with my girlfriend. I became so careful about throwing out my back that I was walking on eggshells all day long. So careful not to put my body in any strange positions, and naturally, that bullshit didn't heal after a year. I've been on HGH since december and my back feels WAY better, not to mention insomnia I've had since I was a kid is gone 6 out of 7 days of the week. HGH saved my lower back. 10,000% worth the price.

For the record I have had tests done. My naturally occurring test levels are low. I experimented with taking the test. , but dont like what it does to my cholesterol levels. I do appreciate everyones concern and helpful advice. In fact I have decided after doing more research that I will try peptides instead of hgh. I plan to use 100mcg of both ipam and ctc-1295 3xad. Any thoughts or suggestions there?

Also, my goal is not to become "freakish" by any means. Im 5'6"170lbs for gods sake.

IML Gear Cream!

Learn to work out first. I have been training for 12 years and I have not done HGH. There is only one reason to do HGH, to become pro. If your only looking to get big workout!!! STOP LOOKING FOR THE QUICK FIX!!! You’re going to fuck up your endocrine system, glucose levels, and plasma levels. Ask yourself this, do you want to die? HGH will affect every cell in your body. The harmful effects can out weight the benefits.... It is not a supplement you buy at GNC

Last edited:
Learn to work out first. I have been training for 12 years and I have not done HGH. There is only one reason to do HGH, to become pro. If your only looking to get big workout!!! STOP LOOKING FOR THE QUICK FIX!!! You???re going to fuck up your endocrine system, glucose levels, and plasma levels. Ask yourself this, do you want to die? HGH will affect every cell in your body. The harmful effects can out weight the benefits.... It is not a supplement you buy at GNC

exactly , try to get advice on training instead of juicing. There is a lot to learn on training, many here have years of training behind. If i had the chance to know what i know now about training and technique etc... i would have avoided many mistakes done in the past.

Learn to work out first. I have been training for 12 years and I have not done HGH. There is only one reason to do HGH, to become pro. If your only looking to get big workout!!! STOP LOOKING FOR THE QUICK FIX!!! You???re going to fuck up your endocrine system, glucose levels, and plasma levels. Ask yourself this, do you want to die? HGH will affect every cell in your body. The harmful effects can out weight the benefits.... It is not a supplement you buy at GNC

You need to do some research. A lot of the points you bring up are just wrong.

Back