• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iran Nuclear Expert Killed Amid 'Covert War'

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

Two assailants on a motorcycle attached a magnetic bomb to the car of an Iranian university professor working at a key nuclear facility, killing him and another person on Wednesday, state TV reported. (Jan. 11)

Lol, why even ask US or Israeli leaders? What the fuck do you think they are going to say..."Oh yeah, we killed your nuclear scientist, haha"!

I reckon that's a dumb question. It's pretty obvious it was 007. This certainly wasn't some random attack. It sends a pretty clear message tho. THere will prolly be fewer scientists in Iran willing to take that job.

Good work! I wonder if the CIA had a hand in it.

Yeah CIA and/or Mossad, or perhaps both.

I believe this is the 4th Nuke Scientist tagged in 2-3 years.

They are good, IMO. I assume that they act as sleepers and then wait to do the job. The agents speak Farsi, look like Iranians and blend in, and then do the hit.

IMO, the War against Iran has basically begun.

Instead of so many wars in that cesspool region, I don't see why we don't just drill for our own domestic oil and tell the tree huggers to STFU. We could just walk away and let the sand niggers nuke themselves even further back into the stone age.

Instead of so many wars in that cesspool region, I don't see why we don't just drill for our own domestic oil....

Even if all of the domestic areas were opened up and unlimited drilling allowed it would not be enough oil to meet the demand of the USA.

And you know all of the American oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, owned by American companies (and some by BP)?

Where does that oil go? Much of it is sold to other countries

The US needs foreign oil supplies to meet its demand.

<conspiracy theory psycho moment>

The U.S. probably has a marijuana-fueled engine collecting dust in some hidden warehouse. It could easily wipe out the U.S. need for foreign fuel, but there's this so-called war on drugs going on and so...

</conspiracy theory psycho moment>

Even if all of the domestic areas were opened up and unlimited drilling allowed it would not be enough oil to meet the demand of the USA.

And you know all of the American oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, owned by American companies (and some by BP)?

We'll never be energy independent on oil alone. But, tapping our own domestic supply could lighten the blow if all hell breaks out in that region. On the other hand, it would make sense why the oil companies wouldn't want to do it. It would cost billions, take years for the oil to come online, and the cost would decline. We probably wouldn't notice a big difference at the pump. But, with production costs and a slight decrease in the price, it would certainly have a significant impact on the bottom line.

This is a contradiction. We have enough to be selling to other countries yet we can't meet our own demands? Definitely contradictory.

IML Gear Cream!
So if you insist on continuing your Nuclear enrichment program,we will kill you.
Stockpile foreign oil
Drilll Alaska
and keep killing the enemy

On Fri. Dec. 30, 2011, released late in the day so the News wouldn't pick it up, and so many people could miss it.

For the 1st time ever, the nations biggest export was, fuel.

While were paying nearly $4 a gallon...and relying on foreign oil, we produce enough here... Another one of the biggest lies ever sold!

Gas, other fuels are top U.S. export

This is a contradiction. We have enough to be selling to other countries yet we can't meet our own demands? Definitely contradictory.

Not the only contradiction. Marijuana and steroids are illegal while cigarettes and alcohol are gtg. :hmmm:

Yeah CIA and/or Mossad, or perhaps both.

I believe this is the 4th Nuke Scientist tagged in 2-3 years.

They are good, IMO. I assume that they act as sleepers and then wait to do the job. The agents speak Farsi, look like Iranians and blend in, and then do the hit.

IMO, the War against Iran has basically begun.

The more likely scenario is that it was Iranians that carried out the hit that were recruited as agents by either Mossad or the CIA.

Is That An Iranian In The Middle?
19568.jpg

<conspiracy theory psycho moment>

The U.S. probably has a marijuana-fueled engine collecting dust in some hidden warehouse. It could easily wipe out the U.S. need for foreign fuel, but there's this so-called war on drugs going on and so...

</conspiracy theory psycho moment>

It's called the diesel engine and hemp oil could be used. George Washington Carver had comvinced Henry Ford to use peanut oil as fuel and also soy or peanut plastic for the body of his cars. Then the oil and steel companies got involved....

Our strategy is to stockpile our own oil and use up everyone else's. Then when its in high demand we sell it for a premium and use the money to retrofit our nation to use alternatives.

got to remember it's not just about oil it's about not allowing OPEC to abandon the petro-dollar and switch to the Euro for opec transactions.

Not the only contradiction. Marijuana and steroids are illegal while cigarettes and alcohol are gtg. :hmmm:

that's because there are no lobbyists or special interests groups in DC spending millions on their behalf. if there was you can guarantee both would be legalized or at least decriminalized.

Lol, why even ask US or Israeli leaders? What the fuck do you think they are going to say..."Oh yeah, we killed your nuclear scientist, haha"!
I'm sure it was bush's fault:coffee:

After all this is done I'd like to do a comical montage of these incidents being played out. Maybe add some "unofficial" convenient accidents. Maybe a Rube Goldberg-esque "wet work" agent who is master at staging them discussing some of his best jobs.....

that's because there are no lobbyists or special interests groups in DC spending millions on their behalf. if there was you can guarantee both would be legalized or at least decriminalized.

Get thee to DC post-haste!

It's called the diesel engine and hemp oil could be used. George Washington Carver had comvinced Henry Ford to use peanut oil as fuel and also soy or peanut plastic for the body of his cars. Then the oil and steel companies got involved....

Our strategy is to stockpile our own oil and use up everyone else's. Then when its in high demand we sell it for a premium and use the money to retrofit our nation to use alternatives.

Never heard that about GWC. Very interesting.

And I hope the bolded bit works as planned.

Never heard that about GWC. Very interesting.

And I hope the bolded bit works as planned.

one of the problems with that is the quality of the crude coming out. all of the easy high quality sweet crude is gone in the US, all that is left is of lesser quality with higher amounts of sulfur and fields that are hard to drill (not simply vertical drilling anymore).

The more likely scenario is that it was Iranians that carried out the hit that were recruited as agents by either Mossad or the CIA.

Thanks for the info and it's definitely plausible, perhaps more plausible than foreign agents inside Iran, as Iran is a police state. Lots and lots of undercover police around.

Tell more if you wish to do so. I assume you have knowledge in this area.

Cheers.

For all we know it was a drone attack, but the Iranians say it was a person on a motorcycle because one passed by at the same moment. The CIA has been using them more often lately...

Thanks for the info and it's definitely plausible, perhaps more plausible than foreign agents inside Iran, as Iran is a police state. Lots and lots of undercover police around.

Tell more if you wish to do so. I assume you have knowledge in this area.

Cheers.

I have a pretty good understanding of the region.

This should answer some questions for you. Media sources can never be counted on as being accurate, but this seems to be a plausible explaination of the actors involved.

'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Iran has been in a war against Jundallah for many years. About two years ago Iran captured and executed their leader.

Instead of so many wars in that cesspool region, I don't see why we don't just drill for our own domestic oil and tell the tree huggers to STFU. We could just walk away and let the sand niggers nuke themselves even further back into the stone age.

your forgetting about the petro-dollar, it's not just about oil.

the axis of evil = Iraq/Iran/North Korea = the 3 country's that have abandoned the dollar as primary reserve currency. the current Iraq govt is back to using the USD but Saddam had abandoned it and with that move he pretty much signed his own death warrant.

It seems like a contradiction - if you look at it that way.

Oil is a business. Oil companies invest money to find it, extract it, and sell it - on the world markets.

Oil companies are not "national" or "nationalized" corporations.

Oil contracts are signed, and the oil is bought, sold, and shipped out.

one of the problems with that is the quality of the crude coming out. all of the easy high quality sweet crude is gone in the US, all that is left is of lesser quality with higher amounts of sulfur and fields that are hard to drill (not simply vertical drilling anymore).

Yes, and some think that only when the price of Brent Crude hits a very high mark (perhaps $200 per barrell) that they oil companies would be allowed to go in, and like LAM states, it would take time to extract it.

Back