• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Im the new guy to IronMag

thuhobbit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everybody

im new here so i figured id introduce myself. ive been lifting for about 7 or so years. originally i just started to get bigger and faster for sports, but then it became an addiction. never juiced before but ive been researching it since i started lifting...some day i would really like to though. im into outdoors stuff when im not in the gym. have a great career that i love and dont know what id do without it. things i really want to work on are building my traps and thinning down my waiste line so that my traps are proportional and i have the leaner look. i have always prided myself in being able to bulk very quickly but my hardest thing is toning up...im sure its this way for most of ya...im currently at 206lbs and about 10% bf. im not sure what else people put into these intros haha, so i guess write me back if yall got any questions.

Welcome aboard. Let me know if we can help you in any way.

welcome my dude theres alot of cool people here and u will learn a lot bro

that goes double for me, lol even bigger welcome lmao jk

Yeah I want traps like that little marine dude off warrior homie! I've been killing those since I watched that movie! Welcome to the site bro!!!

Welcome to IRONMAG !

Welcome

Back