• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liver Suppliments

spartan1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick question. I have a friend that is currently taking test cyp, tren hex, and eq. Also caber and arimidex. Just wanting some feed back as to if this person should be using some type of liver support? They are not taking any orals other than stated above. Interested in hearing your responses.

Tren is pretty harsh, so yes I would.

Better to be safe.

I run Advanced Cycle Support every day of the year on oils or orals.

Milk thistle and liv 52 are good for liver support.

I personally like "liver juice" from primordial performance

Heavy what kindve dose do u do for liver support(liv52 or milk thist)? I've been taking 3 liv52 tabs a day on or off cycle year round just wondering if that is too much or just fine for when taking orals

Himalaya Liv-52

Accrrdong to the bottle they say for adults take 2-3 tablets 3x daily.
I never take that many on cycle so I'm sure that by you taking three thats not to much.

i was not asking which supplement although I do appreciate all the rec.s I just wanted to know if I should take one or not based on what I am taking right now. I was told that you did not need it if you were not taking any orals.

Back