IronMag Research Chems

should cycle after long time away from gym or waite a while

senior memeber

Rep Points

should cycle after long time away from gym or waite a while

hey guys i was in the best shape of my life just finished a cycle.then tore my bicepe tendon had surgrey now in the worst shape of my life just starting back.wondering if i should do a cycle now or waite the pros of doing a cycle now would be help the tendon heal faster and of cource quicker results cons of not waiting would be i have all ways tought you should only cycle when you have maxed out you natrl gentics.what do you guys thing i really want to get back to where i was as quick as i can but i will not be able to train real hard for still a couple of more months due to my tendon.and another guestion what would be best to run somthing that helps heal tendons faster.thanks and it is good to be back.

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

let your body heal... you know when you get on your going to push harder and fuck it up even more.

senior memeber

Rep Points

yea your right but is there anything that helps tendons heal faster?hgh i know but damn it is high as hell.wonder about any thing simliar but cheaper.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    yea your right but is there anything that helps tendons heal faster?hgh i know but damn it is high as hell.wonder about any thing simliar but cheaper.

yeah for sure.......GHRP-6/GHRP-2/Ipamorelin....either of those in conjunction with MOD-GRF1 should help you just as much as GH at about 20 percent of the cost. This will also help preserve muscle while you are letting your arm heal as GH has a pretty potent anti-catabolic effect.

Im in the same boat that you are in right now. I just had open shoulder surgery two weeks ago.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

If youre planning on cycling most of your life anyway, I say once youre back to 100% healed up, get back in the groove at the gym(maybe a month or two) then jump back on the gas. Whats the point of waiting if youre just going to keep cycling anyway?

Rep Points

Couple of other things that I forgot to mention. Look into getting some mechano-growth-factor as well. Micro dose this along with the GHRP around the sight of injuries. This means that you inject around the area of the injury as many times in different locations as many times as you can with a slin pin. CHeers

senior memeber

Rep Points

ok thanks guys have been laid up for close to 3 months now.distell bicepe tendon surgrey is ruff.i am so ready to get back to the gym.it still hurts so not sure about the injecting into the site but i am going to get something maybe some ipamorelin.and yea think i will run some gear about a month from now thinking maybe just some test and npp.my tendon/joints would love some deka but it blows me up to much i all ready need to loose some of this fat i have gained.thinking about geting some cisscus to suppose to help idk.

Rep Points

Just make sure you're lifting with weights that are light for you and if something causes it to hurt then stop doing it. You've got to be careful doing this when recovering from an injury while doing AAS because your muscles will grow stronger quicker than your tendons and its easy to start lifting too much weight and (in doing so) putting excessive strain on your injured ligaments then you end up in worse place than when you started. GO LIGHT.

Rep Points

Are you doing physical therapy?

senior memeber

Rep Points

i was doing pt but i am not anymore waste of time and money now i have started back working out i really want to get back on cycle but worry about being on and not being able to go balls to the wall.dont know how well gear works when going light.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Seems risky. You're going to push it to the limit when you cycle. Not something a healing bicep needs. A LOT of exercises hit your bi's.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    If youre planning on cycling most of your life anyway, I say once youre back to 100% healed up, get back in the groove at the gym(maybe a month or two) then jump back on the gas. Whats the point of waiting if youre just going to keep cycling anyway?

Good point.

Once FULLY recovered, take 2-3 weeks to get back into the grove and then hit it.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Seems risky. You're going to push it to the limit when you cycle. Not something a healing bicep needs. A LOT of exercises hit your bi's.
    This^^^

Take some time to recover...

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Good point.

Once FULLY recovered, take 2-3 weeks to get back into the grove and then hit it.
    Yep. Being fully recovered is the key.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

bro just run some peptides and lift light for a while, if it still hurts at all or the doc hasn't cleared you to lift 100% then I definitely wouldn't cycle. Once you feel healed up and your training is pretty much back to normal then you can get on IMO

uncle z rep.
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post

Igf-1 and tb-500 are great for healing aching body parts
    Uncle Z Rep.
    If you have any comments or questions please PM me.
    follow our blog to see our latest news on workout and supplements
    Unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    Unclez-orders@safe-mail.net