• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yes Eddie?????????.MADMAN

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, we have all fed the troll his far share of dick for a while now, his responses are ridiculous and riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes and and very homophobic and a lust for trannie dick.

Well the game is stepping up. Every post he does here for now on WILL be replied with Yes Eddie?????????.This will piss him off and his replys will be pages long. I can see him now, crying himself to sleep and having Nightmares??????

NIGHTMARES ON EDDIE STREET?????????.

So everyone get in on this and give Madman a big Yes Eddie??????..

He will leave or stop posting.

Sticky Please.

Yes Eddie…...

Gheyest thread ever.

Sticky request denied.

Infraction under consideration :coffee:

1994.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardly. Little Guy has paid his dues :coffee:

Has it come to this you power hungry knob guzzler??????.deleting posts, you are the pussy of IM GTFO if you cant handle it resign and kill yourself?????????..your ship is going down, now sail away??????..pussy assed biitchhhhhhhhhhh

I couldn't find the thread, who was decided that all their post would be edited in AG?

IML Gear Cream!
Has it come to this you power hungry knob guzzler??????.deleting posts, you are the pussy of IM GTFO if you cant handle it resign and kill yourself?????????..your ship is going down, now sail away??????..pussy assed biitchhhhhhhhhhh

I just worked out what 'unapproved' means ;)

Very weak thread azza. The way I see it, you have two options to save face:

1. Report to the captn for a mandatory prostate exam.

2. Bless us with a in depth review of the newest beta alanine supplement.

Gich

Sticky Please.

Yes Eddie???...

Don't you just love when your stupid solicitations backfires in your face?

YESSS AMANDA.

I know you do! A certainty your experiments gone awry will occur again.

Much like your nescience.

Much like your birth.
Kinda like that tug-of-war between the doctor and your momma..

your momma trying to push you out and the doctor trying to push you back in her..

Kinda like that tug-of-war between the doctor and your momma..

your momma trying to push you out and the doctor trying to push you back in her..

The portly fucktard has escaped from his hog pen again.

Damn that incompetent farmer of yours.

For the record "TUG-O-WAR" is two opposing forces pulling against each other, Not pushing.

Please do me a really huge favor and try engaging the common sense part of your brain
before wallowing from your slop pit "bath tub" and touching the keyboard again OKAY?

Can you do that sweetie, thanks.

Oh and even bigger favor, have the farmer leave your mud pen unlocked so the wolves can
have you for dinner sometime soon. I know lard-laiden swine has to be good this time of year.

I'd appreciate that very much, OK? thanks.

Back