• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best sponser to get HCG from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who do you guys think is the best sponser on here to go to for HCG considering all things?

Yes please help me find a source for HCG on a board with banners full of steroid dealers sticking out every orrifice of it's layout......and what is google? I havent heard of that either. Also, what is PCT? I need to know for my upcoming Dianabol/Winstrol/Anadrol cycle.....

Bro its not that hard to go into the sponsor sections and find a good place.

Yes please help me find a source for HCG on a board with banners full of steroid dealers sticking out every orrifice of it's layout......and what is google? I havent heard of that either. Also, what is PCT? I need to know for my upcoming Dianabol/Winstrol/Anadrol cycle.....

Holly shit your a idiot Do research before you regret it you should know what pct is before you know what a cycle is

No I know. I just figured I'd be lazy and get a few opinions. Ive seen it done on here more than a few times and nobody seemed to mind. No big deal.

Holly shit your a idiot Do research before you regret it you should know what pct is before you know what a cycle is

That's sarcasm ya dumbfuck.

And learn to use proper grammar and spelling before you start calling people names which attempt to insult their intellect.

Last edited:
Huh? Vibrant do you know where I can get steroids? Lol

So Mote it Be
Chris

can i get names, #'s, and addresses of some sponsors please? lol

And Socials. ^^

Todays workout,.. Penis Lifts

3x8 penis ups
3x8 pencil curls
3x8 penis downs

Cardio: penis in and outs till sneeze

Yes clearly by giving me the name of a sponser you would then (by default) be giving me all of their personal details. Because everybody knows that all of these banners contain all of their personal information. So by all means; do not name a sponser in this thread. By giving the name of a sponser you would be jeopardizing their entire operation and interfering with a corporation who's intentions to remain unpublic are made clearly obvious by all of their huge banners everywhere.

over 1,000 posts and still an idiot. just go through the sponsors and see what price it's listed as...

Did u want us to do that for you?

IML Gear Cream!
Please go to the different sponsors for this type of information, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back