• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help me choose my first "real" Cycle!!!

IML Gear Cream!
hcg doesn't do anything to restart natural test production. post up the studies you are talking about because I believe you're missing the point somewhere(Im saying that's not the case though)

The bare minimum for clomid would be 50mg. and you need an ai for pct as well. if you dont want aromasin, check out formerone by black lion research. that's what I'll be using for pct after being on gear for 6-7months. pm if you want more info on that.

There are countless threads advicating HCG on cycle as it helps with reducing shut down, you can find them right here. I'm not saying you are wrong, I've just read too many other respected opinions and i'm not worried for a second that I'll perminately shut down, It's not like I'm doing tribulis for PCT.

I'll read more and maybe bump up the Clomid, you have raised my curiosity.

There are countless threads advicating HCG on cycle as it helps with reducing shut down, you can find them right here. I'm not saying you are wrong, I've just read too many other respected opinions and i'm not worried for a second that I'll perminately shut down, It's not like I'm doing tribulis for PCT.

I'll read more and maybe bump up the Clomid, you have raised my curiosity.

I wasn't talking about hcg on cycle, of course it keep your boys big and makes pct easier. it sounded like you expected hcg to restart your natural production.

Are you on the same thread as everyone else. I looking at doing 250 test e (with a prop kicker (it's still fucking test) with Var starting 8 weeks into the cycle. This is too many compounds???

If your refering to my PCT, I could through some more shit in there too...I've got plenty of money to burn...

:gtfo:

Whatever bro. Your cycle sucks and you dont wanna listen to anyone. 250 test is to low and your too fat for Var. Good luck anyway:winkfinger:

I wasn't talking about hcg on cycle, of course it keep your boys big and makes pct easier. it sounded like you expected hcg to restart your natural production.

Nope, just require less Clomid. The other stuff has some pretty good research behind it and lots of positive reps from guys who have nothing to do with Primordial. It doesn't replace SERM though...

Yes!! this is what I'm looking at for a first run. Carefull, some of the bros might think you're an idiot.

NO ONE on this site thinks DL is an idiot he is still telling you to run test E at 500 a week. And notice how he said var at the end would harden you up because that is what primo and var are supposed to do. Thats also why I said your to fat for those compounds. How hard do you think your going to get at 25% body fat. A lot of guys will tell you those compounds are way more beneficial when you are 10% bf and lower.

Whatever bro. Your cycle sucks and you dont wanna listen to anyone. 250 test is to low and your too fat for Var. Good luck anyway:winkfinger:

Not doing the Var to cut, it's good for collagen synthesis and will put on some muslce.

You are choosing to ignore my goals and can only relate to how you would run this cycle.

250 test and 50 var with a prop kicker is not a shity first cycle, you have to be retarded to think so. It's a shitty cycle for you. How many guys have done var only or test 250 only and put on 10 lbs, I'm doing both.

How many cycles have you done, what were they and what were your results...this would help, not jumping to to conclusions

NO ONE on this site thinks DL is an idiot he is still telling you to run test E at 500 a week. And notice how he said var at the end would harden you up because that is what primo and var are supposed to do. Thats also why I said your to fat for those compounds. How hard do you think your going to get at 25% body fat. A lot of guys will tell you those compounds are way more beneficial when you are 10% bf and lower.

Are you stupid? Var and Primo can put on mass and especially when combined with test. I never said I was cutting...and if you read my fucking first post you'd know why I'm carying more body fat.

For any other fucking idiot who feels they want to apply their goals to mine...think first.

I'm going on TRT cycle or no cycle. I'm doubling what I would on TRT and I'm adding a synergestic compound to get the result "I" want.

If you come to this thread to Troll, go somehwere else. Alternatively you can read before you comment!!!

So this thread has bee completely fucking basterdized.

Please, before you post, read post 1 and post 2. I'll only be doing one of the cycles and I'm leaning toward 3.

I want to do low dose and nothing is going to change my mind. Yes I know more equals more.

Read the 300mg/600mg study posted all over this site for guys who don't think a low dose can get results. The guys lost fat and put on muscle without training, even at 300mg. I'm adding a second compound.

Don't be douches

Looking forward to reading some more positive comments...

Are you stupid? Var and Primo can put on mass and especially when combined with test. I never said I was cutting...and if you read my fucking first post you'd know why I'm carying more body fat.

For any other fucking idiot who feels they want to apply their goals to mine...think first.

I'm going on TRT cycle or no cycle. I'm doubling what I would on TRT and I'm adding a synergestic compound to get the result "I" want.

If you come to this thread to Troll, go somehwere else. Alternatively you can read before you comment!!!

Yeah I'm stupid. I'm not applying my goals to you dummy. Var and primo don't put on mass ahhahahah. Atleast not in a significant sense. Test puts on mass. You are reinventing the wheel. You think your smarter than every one else and your just proving how ignorant you are.

And btw I read every word of your retarded first post.

Looks like your making an uninformed decision. And that your bad mouthing all the guys trying to help you. Good job aye

IML Gear Cream!
Also low test doesn't make you fat. There are many many men with low test that are extremely thin. By that standard wouldn't all women be fat?

Looks like your making an uninformed decision. And that your bad mouthing all the guys trying to help you. Good job aye

No one is helping me and I'm not asking or it...

Also low test doesn't make you fat. There are many many men with low test that are extremely thin. By that standard wouldn't all women be fat?

You you serious??? :D

Women carry more fat then men, yes it is because of body chemistry.

Holy fuck...:geewhiz:

If someone want to bet me I can't put on 10 lean pounds with any of the above listed cycles, you're on...

All I asked was which one you liked better, despite the dose, for those who have actually run these cycles, which I'm guessing is half the posters...

The link in my thread is a real good read. I was going to go 100/100/75/75. but after reading about the Natty supps that help and using HCG on cycle, many feel these doses can be much lower. Clomid is toxic drug. The good thing is, I'll have plenty of ancillaries and if PCT takes 5 weeks...so be it...

Cheers

Don't use triptorelin, it has bad sides and has yet to be proven to work. Clomid or Torem and get your dose up. The PP shit is good for a DHEA cycle like they sell, not AAS. I like PP but even they will say use a proper serm at a real dose. You are not listening at all... Test at 500mg or you are spitting in the wind.

If someone want to bet me I can't put on 10 lean pounds with any of the above listed cycles, you're on...

All I asked was which one you liked better, despite the dose, for those who have actually run these cycles, which I'm guessing is half the posters...

Bro I'll take that bet!!! Post before and afters in a journal and run 250 test and any of your other compounds in those amounts posted.:winkfinger: you gain 10 lbs of muscle I'll apologize.

No one is helping me and I'm not asking or it...

look, so you're saying that none of us tried to help you nor do you want it? Why make a thread then? Good luck but don't be surprised when not too many people help you after saying what you said.

Bro I'll take that bet!!! Post before and afters in a journal and run 250 test and any of your other compounds in those amounts posted.:winkfinger: you gain 10 lbs of muscle I'll apologize.

No no, you put up a banner apologizing :D

What ever you want. Cause it's not going to happen. Would you also like me to post you tube video after you tube video of guys with low test pinning that are not fat. :hmmm:

What ever you want. Cause it's not going to happen. Would you also like me to post you tube video after you tube video of guys with low test pinning that are not fat. :hmmm:

Huh!!!

You must be confusing me with some twit that showed up on the board, has low T and is looking for a miracle. I was squating 315X5 @ 165lb 10 years ago...this is not my first week in the weight room...I'm also a scratch golfer you fucking idiot, I'm not looking for 22" arms.

Go do a gram of test and cheer up.

IML Gear Cream!
look, so you're saying that none of us tried to help you nor do you want it? Why make a thread then? Good luck but don't be surprised when not too many people help you after saying what you said.

Yes.

Look I asked what cycle you like best; I was expecting people to reply with experience about how they did on similar cycles; instead a go a flamefest.

I will potentially be putting 650mg AAS in my system every week, this is not a TRT dose. The way a lot of guys have put it, Eq is like 50% of test, so 250 test and 400 eq is "like" pinning 450 test per week with less sides...

I've read some pretty good low dose articles. Success comes down to diet and training...

Skinny, can you point me to some of your logs...that would be helpful...

Skinny, can you point me to some of your logs...that would be helpful...

Bro I'm 20 lbs less than you and squating 315*10 and I broke both my legs three years ago was in a hospital for two months and in a wheel chair for 4 months after then using a walker and then a cane. You are a weak know it all and will fail in gym just like you always have.:sorry:

a6cd8a60-0356-17ae.jpg

That's my hip and my ankle is worse. And I still out lift you.

Bro I'm 20 lbs less than you and squating 315*10 and I broke both my legs three years ago was in a hospital for two months and in a wheel chair for 4 months after then using a walker and then a cane. You are a weak know it all and will fail in gym just like you always have.:sorry:

You're a real fucking dipshit aren't you. You didn't read my post, you chose to pick out the points you wanted. I could not even squat the bar 18 months ago, because of ilness. In May I was squating 105 lbs X 10. By Dec I was back up to 315 X5. Been cutting for 4 weeks and now back down to 265 (natural, no cycles under my belt). What do you think I'm going to be at after a cycle and another year of training, once I'm on TRT.

Karma's a bitch, here's hoping you break another leg...oh I mean good luck with your training!

Someones melting :roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/online-journals/141197-skinnys-ode-3.html#post2636266

I call BS on your 315 full squats to 10 reps. I just found your log. Your bent over row is a few lbs over mine (I misstated my reps, I'm actually repping out at 7)

220 on the bench press machine for 10 reps eh, I'm 225 for 8 reps on the hammer strength press, but only do it when my shoulders hurt.

Sure, you moving a bit more weight then me, I've only been healthy since May...but you're no super hero, and what's more...you've done all this on gear, I haven't...

:clapping: now there is a pumped up guy!!!

35939d1318451277-skinnys-ode-final-pics-004.jpg

That's what I looked like at the end of my first cycle. I pretty happy with it. Except for the silly face I'm making. Let's post up your "after" of the cycle that your posting hahaha and compare. And you missed my first post where I said I'm no veteran. Cause I'm on my secon blast of my first cycle but unlike you I listened to the advice givin to me. But hey post some pics fatty.

That's what I looked like at the end of my first cycle. I pretty happy with it. Except for the silly face I'm making. Let's post up your "after" of the cycle that your posting hahaha and compare. And you missed my first post where I said I'm no veteran. Cause I'm on my secon blast of my first cycle but unlike you I listened to the advice givin to me. But hey post some pics fatty.

So you did 1 cycle and you're giving me advice. What a fucking looser!!

I look just like you do buddy, with 20lbs more fat...OK you win, you look better.

1 cycle and my stats will be as good or better than yours...in fact I could probably train for another 12 months with my pathetic 187 natty test, cut 20lbs of fat and get where you are...

You started gear at around 160-65 lbs, isn't that a no no Mr Steroid expert??

Why are you competing with me :hmmm:

I looked at your lifting stats when you started your cycle...Guess what???

Mine are better and I'm only running on 187 natty test :roflmao:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/online-journals/141197-skinnys-ode.html

You should have never started with me...what a fucking loser

Back