• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Niners vs. Saints... Who wins

ExLe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I call Saints by 7...

But the Saints are horrible outdoors so the Niners got a good shot at this...

I have a feeling it's going to be a good close game...

Breese is playing lights out...

Saints.

Saints. It's WAY to early in the game. Niners are only capitalizing on turnovers and great field position. Drew Brees has plenty of time left. Saints by 17.

Wow...

1 point game...

4min. left...

IML Gear Cream!
Wow...

3 point game...

1:37 left...

Will the Niners come back?...

You gotta be kidding me...Drew Brees isn't coming back with :09 seconds on the clock.

Hell of a game...

Niners are for real...

Tebow is next :ohyeah:

was a very interesting game to watch.

I know if tebow wins, his faith will be stronger. But, if he loses, will he renounce his faith since jesus let him down?

I just hope it's not a blow out by the Pats...

That would suck donkey balls...

It started out bad for the Broncs. Tebow needs to keep his cool and exploit that 31st ranked defense.....

Afterall, Tebow is the world's most famous white Bronco since O.J's truck.

It started out bad for the Broncs. Tebow needs to keep his cool and exploit that 31st ranked defense.....

Afterall, Tebow is the world's most famous white Bronco since O.J's truck.

:lol:

yikes! another touchdown for pats. Maybe they should slaughter a goat during half time?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, this is not looking good for Denver. No pass rush on Brady, and he's completely picking apart their secondary.

Yeah, this is not looking good for Denver. No pass rush on Brady, and he's completely picking apart their secondary.

I'm jealous, I don't get to actually watch the games. I'm just watching the stats online. No cable for me, I have little kids. :pissed:

I'm jealous, I don't get to actually watch the games. I'm just watching the stats online. No cable for me, I have little kids. :pissed:

You can't watch it because the kids are on the tv? Or you don't have cable at all because you don't want your kids watching "trashy television?"

I don't have cable cause I don't want my kids watching all the shit on tv.

Back