• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need on cycle clen advice

nugget13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently cutting down in preparation for my test only cycle (10 weeks), which will be for the most part a very clean bulk. my question is, if I want to run clen while on cycle to shed some bf, would I need to be in a calorie deficit? (even with the clen). I am planning to gain on 500-750 kcal surplus max

Also, during what phase of my cycle should I run the clen? During the first 4 weeks before the gains kick in? or sometime during weeks 5-10?

have you considered low dose of T3? 25 to 50 mcg a day?

I have not looked into T3 at all, how does it compare to clen? Pros and cons? I'm really not interested in anything that might fuck with my heart more than clen, and I have heard that T3 is much harsher.

I have not looked into T3 at all, how does it compare to clen? Pros and cons? I'm really not interested in anything that might fuck with my heart more than clen, and I have heard that T3 is much harsher.

I have used clen many times and i dont like the Shakes at all, it gets annoying after a while...I am not sure about harshness but T3 at low doses doesnt bother me at al, i dont even feel it.(just feel abit warm).
And to me it is much more effective when i am bulking, it helps alot shedding that extra fat when you bulk up.

during what part of my cycle would you recommend using it? I'm doing some homework on t3 right now- it might be a possibility.

Back