• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My impression of most here

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CLAIMS

"I AM HUGE AND RIPPED! I AM IN GREAT SHAPE. I WILL ONE DAY BE MR.OLYMPIA . NO,YOU CANNOT SEE PICS OR PROOF!!!!!WHY SHOULD I DO THAT, YOU MUST BE GAY!!!?! JUST TAKE ME AT MY WORD! I AM 285 AT 12% BODYFAT("LIKE THAT IS EVEN "BIG"...MIKE ARNOLD SAID THAT)...YOU ARE A FATTY.I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU,NO I WILL NEVER PROVE IT!!!!"

LOGS

"THIS STUFF MADE ME HUGE AND STRONG.I GAINED 30 POUNDS OF LBM...NO YOU WILL NEVER SEE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS.YESTERDAY I BENCHED AND SQUATTED 500,OOO POUNDS...TRUE STORY...I WAS GOING TO VID IT BUT MY GYM IS ALWAYS CROWDED WITH UFC CHAMPS:("

"MY WAIST IS 29 INCHES AT 230 POUNDS!!!" JUGGERNAUT SAID THAT...SAID A PIC WOULD BE UP FOR MONTHS...NEVER SHOWED...I FINALLY GOT HIM TO POST UP....SOFT AT 210 OR SO

KUDOS TO YOU CLAIM MAKERS...LYING PIECES OF SHIT:winkfinger:

I am small and unjerked, I've never said otherwise. However I'm still better than all of you nigglets...

I'm a Mexican woman. I'm 4'9", weight 320lbs, and have a mustache that's then envy of any white man. I also have 12 children. Half of which are in jail.

I'm a Mexican woman. I'm 4'9", weight 320lbs, and have a mustache that's then envy of any white man. I also have 12 children. Half of which are in jail.

How the fuck are the other 6 wetbacks not in prison? You madam are a testament to moms everywhere.

CLAIMS

"I AM HUGE AND RIPPED! I AM IN GREAT SHAPE. I WILL ONE DAY BE MR.OLYMPIA . NO,YOU CANNOT SEE PICS OR PROOF!!!!!WHY SHOULD I DO THAT, YOU MUST BE GAY!!!?! JUST TAKE ME AT MY WORD! I AM 285 AT 12% BODYFAT("LIKE THAT IS EVEN "BIG"...MIKE ARNOLD SAID THAT)...YOU ARE A FATTY.I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU,NO I WILL NEVER PROVE IT!!!!"

LOGS

"THIS STUFF MADE ME HUGE AND STRONG.I GAINED 30 POUNDS OF LBM...NO YOU WILL NEVER SEE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS.YESTERDAY I BENCHED AND SQUATTED 500,OOO POUNDS...TRUE STORY...I WAS GOING TO VID IT BUT MY GYM IS ALWAYS CROWDED WITH UFC CHAMPS:("

"MY WAIST IS 29 INCHES AT 230 POUNDS!!!" JUGGERNAUT SAID THAT...SAID A PIC WOULD BE UP FOR MONTHS...NEVER SHOWED...I FINALLY GOT HIM TO POST UP....SOFT AT 210 OR SO

KUDOS TO YOU CLAIM MAKERS...LYING PIECES OF SHIT:winkfinger:

Nobody needs to prove anything , most people(i said most) come to this board to share experiances about BB. Some (people like you)spend 99% of their time to troll and fight with others trying to prove themselves which actually proves that they are self conscious and have no self confidence...

:winkfinger::winkfinger:

Nobody needs to prove anything , most people(i said most) come to this board to share experiances about BB. Some (people like you)spend 99% of their time to troll and fight with others trying to prove themselves which actually proves that they are self conscious and have no self confidence...

:winkfinger::winkfinger:
I ONLY ARGUE WITH THE ONES MAKING CLAIMS AND PICKING FIGHTS SO YOUR POINT ABOUT ME IS VOID:winkfinger:

SINCE WHEN IS HAVING AN OPINION DIFF THAN OTHERS "TROLLING"..... AGREE WITH EVERYTHING...ACCEPT BULLSHIT AS TRUTH OR BE LABELED A TROUBLEMAKER...MAKES ME SICK

I ONLY ARGUE WITH THE ONES MAKING CLAIMS AND PICKING FIGHTS SO YOUR POINT ABOUT ME IS VOID:winkfinger:

SINCE WHEN IS HAVING AN OPINION DIFF THAN OTHERS "TROLLING"..... AGREE WITH EVERYTHING...ACCEPT BULLSHIT AS TRUTH OR BE LABELED A TROUBLEMAKER...MAKES ME SICK
Maybe you should quit posting and let that sexy wife of yours save your face with a few convos here...take a break fatass..

I'm sure she'll need permission since you OWN her..

KOS,

I feel ya.. but what pisses me off is I am not the biggest or the strongest.. just a guy trying to become something better..

I post my pics... and some random fucktard starts calling me out for being unjerked and untanned....

I ask for pics if your so bigger and better then me,... maybe it will give me an image of what I should strive for... or maybe you could email me your addy and I'll see that ripped body on the floor bleeding.

KOS,

I feel ya.. but what pisses me off is I am not the biggest or the strongest.. just a guy trying to become something better..

I post my pics... and some random fucktard starts calling me out for being unjerked and untanned....

I ask for pics if your so bigger and better then me,... maybe it will give me an image of what I should strive for... or maybe you could email me your addy and I'll see that ripped body on the floor bleeding.

Have you tried P90X? :winkfinger:

I make the stay puff marshmellow man look like a victoria's secret model.

Have you tried P90X? :winkfinger:

lol,... my problem was I never did cardio...

Everyone said it's all about your diet... I did cardio for 2 months and lost 4%bf... live and learn.

And now that I uncovered the secret, I have to get off the juice to get my girl pregnant...

live and learn

I make the stay puff marshmellow man look like a victoria's secret model.

Hey now, I am the Stay puff dude and do not want to be a victoria secret model so leave me out of this! :pissed:

I have a log with plenty of pictures. Guess I'm safe from the wrath =)

The only thing I don't understand are logs without pictures. Boring and worthless.

Hey ben superfat claimed he is going to squat 5 plates but he can barely move 5 on the leg press...isnt that very funny retardation....guess we were supposed to just go...you go bro...you da man!!!

I almost never lie . I'm only 175 pounds at 5''8 , and body fat higher then normal , but I've made slight improvements after the holidays, and continue to work towards my goal .

Back