• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

extend cycle?

GSracer

Charging the course
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
fWhat's up guys.

30 years old
5'9" 185lbs
9-10% bf

current cycle:
wk 1-6 Dbol 50mg/day
wk 1-8 test e 500mg/week
wk 8-12 test e 750mg/week
pct: clomid 100/100/50/50
aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

I started training when I was 22, at 130 lbs. Took me about 6 years to get to 175, and the last 2 years, despite solid training and a good diet, i haven't been able to see much more than 175. I'm about 3/4 way through the above cycle (my first), and my primary goal is to be bigger and stronger for my ski racing season. A close second goal is to push past the natural wall I hit in the gym. I've put a solid 7-10 lbs on thus far. Here's my question: My cycle is due to end about 4 weeks before my ski season does. What risks do I run if I extend my cycle by a month? Would you recommend any changes to dosages/adding compounds if I did this? Also, being my first cycle, would PCTing during crunch time of my racing season have a negative impact on my performance, motivation etc? Would any changes need to be made to my PCT due to extending the cycle?

Thanks for any answers/advice you guys have

I would stick to your 12 week cycle u start pct like 2 weeks after last test E. injection and i wouldnt want clomid in my sytem when im competing I race pro moto x and i know that I would not risk they feeling clomid can have as far as lazy no motivation etc goin in a race..

You could run the enanthate for another 4 weeks if you feel it will help you during your races. You will lose some water weight by coming off which might be better for skiing. I take it massive weight gain from this cycle wasn't your intention? 10lbs from a test/dbol cycle doesn't seem like much weight...

You could run the enanthate for another 4 weeks if you feel it will help you during your races. You will lose some water weight by coming off which might be better for skiing. I take it massive weight gain from this cycle wasn't your intention? 10lbs from a test/dbol cycle doesn't seem like much weight...

Until recently I was using Aromasin 12.5 mg eod. This was probably keep a lot of the water weight off, I'm guessing. I dropped the Aromasin about a week ago b/c I felt it was killing my libido, and possibly inhibiting gains. I race alpine (giant slalom) so carrying so extra weight is actually a benefit rather than a hindrance (momentum). My cycle intention was to gain a solid 15lbs, with good strength gains as well.

Aromasin fucks me up pretty bad too.
WIth this being your fiirst cycle I wouldnt want to see how PCT affects you during the season. Run it out 4 weeks longer and PCT after season.

I would run it out 4 weeks longer and if you can switch to adex while on cycle and save the aromasin for pct.

Aromasin fucks me up pretty bad too.
WIth this being your fiirst cycle I wouldnt want to see how PCT affects you during the season. Run it out 4 weeks longer and PCT after season.

I like your thinking

Back