• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cunt

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whos the biggest?

maybe some of the gear whores on here....../wink

It's definitly one of the slugs that M.D. left in the I.M. trash bin.

i don't think he means you.

Benny's all right, hes just a misunderstood gear whore, that and he keeps bad company.

we all take turns.

im def all for free stuff

ben is king though....he ask for free stuff from members while getting a 100$ cycle....i just do contest that come along

ben have you ever paid for gearz?just wondering

im def all for free stuff

ben is king though....he ask for free stuff from members while getting a 100$ cycle....i just do contest that come along

ben have you ever paid for gearz?just wondering

You mean like when he was an IML rep for like 6 minutes?

Like that time I sent KOS 4 or 5 bottles of EQ free of charge, asking nothing in return.
Or maybe when I sent (100) 50mg anadrol tabs to two different members, free of charge.
Or another guy who got shut down off of a PH and I sent him a bunch of clomid, free of charge.
Maybe my buddy I gave a bottle of DMZ to, free of charge?

Seems like I give a hell of a lot and don't ask for anything in return. Hmmmm....

Like that time I sent KOS 4 or 5 bottles of EQ free of charge, asking nothing in return.
Or maybe when I sent (100) 50mg anadrol tabs to two different members, free of charge.
Or another guy who got shut down off of a PH and I sent him a bunch of clomid, free of charge.

Seems like I give a hell of a lot and don't ask for anything in return. Hmmmm....

free???^^^ you didnt even get a reach around?

i dont think isaid you werent a sweetheart

i like free as much as the next guy

The worst and most pathetic cunts here are the roid heads who look average and are mad all the time about everything.

IML Gear Cream!
i dont think isaid you werent a sweetheart

i like free as much as the next guy
Just making sure everyone sees my caring and helpful side =)

edit: and I asked if you wanted to deal. Ill pay if its good /wink

The worst and most pathetic cunts here are the roid heads who look average and are mad all the time about everything.

i was just thinking your old statistics would have driven KOS absolute batshit.

How the fuck do you become a rep for 6 minutes? That is not even enough time to ask for free shit.

One word.....

bipolar

:coffee:

Did I ever tell you boys about the time I legally changed my name to Nigger Faggot Cunt? I would appreciate you taking your lord's name in vain more often.

Except credit? :gosh:

toot-your-own-horn.JPG

:coffee:

Back