• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

euro-pharm tren

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been on tren for 6 days now and I'm blown away how fast this stuff is leaning me up.I gained 9lbs in the first 4 weeks from anadrol half is water weight.I was feeling kind of sluggish but tren has defintley leaning me up.Every morning I wake up and can see more and more ab definition.:ohyeah:I'm see if I can make it 8 week's on tren this time round.:winkfinger:

is it acetate? how much you taking? just curious. tren is slowly becoming my favorite thing around

ethnate 400 mg ew split dose

Been on tren for 6 days now and I'm blown away how fast this stuff is leaning me up.I gained 9lbs in the first 4 weeks from anadrol half is water weight.I was feeling kind of sluggish but tren has defintley leaning me up.Every morning I wake up and can see more and more ab definition.:ohyeah:I'm see if I can make it 8 week's on tren this time round.:winkfinger:

Nice man... keep us updated.

6 days of tren e and you are saying it is already leaning you out:hmmm:
have you considered maybe you are leaning out because you stopped the anadrol and you are loosing the water weight?

i'm taking enenthate also. at the same dose. i was already fairly lean but i felt harder with better pumps pretty quick. that and the fact that the OP said he stopped taking anadrol would make it easy to look and feel harder and leaner whether actually fat was being lowered yet. i'm at five weeks in now. really like it. top end strength didn't start jumping up till about wk 4 but the hardness, pumps, and muscle endurance were noticeably better well before that. plus i put on nine pounds in the first two or three weeks. (taking tren with a little test and a little mast)

6 days of tren e and you are saying it is already leaning you out:hmmm:
have you considered maybe you are leaning out because you stopped the anadrol and you are loosing the water weight?

don't kill my momentum :shooter:

IML Gear Cream!
ONTOP i usually love to run tren and last i had was depot but i believe enantate is the same ???, 2 shots a week , also with test and deca . i like all that i get from it but i dont get insomnia but i get brutal night sweats and it drives me crazy , nothing to stop that ?

Oh yeah ... "I still remember my first run with Euro-Phamacy tren."

Here's a link to my experience...

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

It the time - I believe I was running tren-e 400mg and test-e 750mg.

I eventually upped my tren and lowered my test after reading the benefits of running tren higher than test.

At that time, I changed my doses to tren-e 800 and test-e 400 - with outstanding results.

I'll be jumping into this cycles very soon - except I'll have some extra goodies added on to this cycle. :D

I'll be looking forward to seeing your results ontopthegame85! :)

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

I eventually upped my tren and lowered my test after reading the benefits of running tren higher than test.

At that time, I changed my doses to tren-e 800 and test-e 400 - with outstanding results.

I'll be jumping into this cycles very soon - except I'll have some extra goodies added on to this cycle. :D

Thanks Repo:winkfinger: I couldn't imagine tren at 800mg I would be zombie fyed from insomnia.

Wow 800mg tren e thats a lot how many weeks did you run it at that level? I am on my 6th wk of tren hex and I did feel it here and there the first couple wks but it did not really seem to come together until wk 4-5. It is just now starting to show the recomp but like I said it is just starting I will run it for 10 wks total that should be enough to get the recomp I am looking for. Plus I have a couple other goodies in there as well which create a nice synergy...

I ran the whole tren cycle for about 5-6 months and ran the tren at 800 for about 4 months give or take.

By lowering the test levels - I've actually reduced the sides - in contrast from running test at 750 and tren at 400.

You see, both test and tren are highly androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptors.

By running tren higher you are getting the dry mass gains from tren - and lowering the sides from the high levels of test.

I'm not sure - but it's my guess - many of the sides from tren cycles come from the testosterone levels whe mixed with tren.

At least that's what seem to be the case from my experience.

When test was at 750 and tren was at 400 the sides actually seem worse than when I switched test to 400 and tren to 800.

My worse sides were night sweats a few nights a week.

This will be the dose of my next cycle along with some extra goodies :)

The night sweats are worth it IMO due the amazing physique cahnging ability of Tren. Tren ACe at 100mg ED was a runaway train for me - loved it/hated it at the same time! lol

EP Tren is very strong and clean.

I used a little bit of EP's tren ace, and even at a low dose I can tell you, its very good.

I'm running 100mg tren ace eod alongside EP test prop and mast, so far nothing earth shattering a little sleep interruption, the prop has a pip that lasts a day or so. I've run several diff labs before and the EP seems the cleanest, no cough or weeze. Just over a week into this cycle, waiting for the fun to begin.:teeth:

IML Gear Cream!
I ran the whole tren cycle for about 5-6 months and ran the tren at 800 for about 4 months give or take.

By lowering the test levels - I've actually reduced the sides - in contrast from running test at 750 and tren at 400.

You see, both test and tren are highly androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptors.

By running tren higher you are getting the dry mass gains from tren - and lowering the sides from the high levels of test.

I'm not sure - but it's my guess - many of the sides from tren cycles come from the testosterone levels whe mixed with tren.

At least that's what seem to be the case from my experience.

When test was at 750 and tren was at 400 the sides actually seem worse than when I switched test to 400 and tren to 800.

My worse sides were night sweats a few nights a week.

This will be the dose of my next cycle along with some extra goodies :)

I could not agree with you more on the lower test higher tren. I am currently running test cyp at 300mg per wk and tren hex at 400mg per wk along with EQ enth at 400mg per wk. I feel great the pumps are nice and the sides are ... well what sides.. just some night sweats as well here and there, and some strange dreams..lol but other than that I love it, going to run for 10 wks total the just continue with the test at 500 and the eq at 600 for the remaining 10 wks.

Last edited:
Man I keep catching myself being a total dickhead to everyone.Tren is evil lol.

About 12 days in on Tren and nipples are really senstive.I been on letro for few days but starting think its bunk.Ordering caber tonight from cem

I could not agree with you more on the lower test higher tren. I am currently running test cyp at 300mg per wk and tren hex at 400mg per wk along with EQ enth at 400mg per wk. I feel great the pumps are nice and the sides are ... well what sides.. just some night sweats as well here and there, and some strange dreams..lol but other than that I love it, going to run for 10 wks total the just continue with the test at 500 and the eq at 600 for the remaining 10 wks.

Yeah the night sweats are the only side for me - and that isn't that bad.

LOL - it actually bothers my wife more because I'm trash'n the sheets. :D

I'm running 100mg tren ace eod alongside EP test prop and mast, so far nothing earth shattering a little sleep interruption, the prop has a pip that lasts a day or so. I've run several diff labs before and the EP seems the cleanest, no cough or weeze. Just over a week into this cycle, waiting for the fun to begin.:teeth:

Update, upped doses for last part of this cycle, 100mg Tren a ed and 200mg Prop ed. I'm looking leaner and more vascular, no sides to speak of from the Tren though...hmmm

Sides killed me dropped about week ago definitely good shit.My sides were starting to ache so taking a break until summer.Winny and test for now.

Love hate relationship

Back