• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rock and Rollin...from fat to fit

RockShawn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After a 6 wk cruze on 300mg/wk Cyp I'm ready to Rock and Roll. I did a juice fast the first week of January and knocked off 17LB. of water and crap. Jumped right into my Cyc Keto Diet and now I'm ready to start. Stats 38yo, 6'2", 235lb, ~12%bf (acording to my calipers, I think I've got more) - Been Training since Jr. High, Back serious 2 years ago.

Pics and training chart to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Shawn, how is the CKD and lifting heavy working out for you? Im doing CKD right now too and i am having a hell of a time putting up the same kind of weight i do when i take in carbs. Im about to start using halo prewo to offset the lack of energy and strength

Juice, I started my CKD last week and so far I've been feeling great. Albeit I wasn't lifting heavy heavy last week. Ive been doing higher reps while on cruise. Today will be my first heavy workout so I'll let you know. I'm actually planning on a single carb load meal mid week as well as 36hours over the weekend.

I do know that last week lifting I was putting up more weight than usual for 12-15 reps so well see how today goes. I'll try to log tonight.

The Workout and before pics

Workout number one is in the record books. I'm dying today. CKD diet didn't really seem to affect my strength but yesterday was the heaviest I've lifted in a long time.

Here are before pics: I don't know how to get them in the message yet sorry. I hate cameras! I think my calipers are wrong, but this is the end of the day after the first workout so maybe that's why I look so puffy. Or maybe I am Puffy.

Workout: Strength Training for the 1st 2 weeks
Full Body 3 days a week All lifts to failure in the rep range with 2-3 minute rests
Lifts:
Barbell Bench 4x6 @275
Incline DB 4x6 @100's
Incline Pullover 3x6 @85
Deadlift 3x6 @275
Bentover rows 3x6 @185
Squats 4x6 @225 - legs are weak
Overhead Barbell press 4x6 @115 standing
Seated curl 3x6 @55's
Tri pressdown 3x6 @The whole cable stack (190) +30
Weighted ab machine 3x20 - @I can't remember

One of my biggest goals is Legs this time. I have never had good glute development so that is a big emphasis, also upper chest, and shoulders.
I wish my back didn't look like a slab, no definition damn.

Attachments

• DSCI1687.jpg
    DSCI1687.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCI1688.jpg
    DSCI1688.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCI1689.jpg
    DSCI1689.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCI1690.jpg
    DSCI1690.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 274
  • DSCI1691.jpg
    DSCI1691.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 283
Workout 2 In the books. Pretty much like the first with more emphasis on Deads and rackpulls and pulldowns.

Feeling great, Diet hasn't affected me at all. I did one higher carb meal yesterday at lunch, but back to protein, veggies and fats till friday night.

glad to see this here started

Ok Friday's workout went pretty good. Some of the equipment I needed was being "occupied" so I had to settle for a few different lifts.

Still the same - Full body power moves low reps heavy to failure to help produce strength for the upcoming volume training.

Saturday got a much needed massage as my ass was killing me from the volume of injectables and my muscles were screaming. I haven't lifted like this in almost a year, Still i'm proud of the effort and weight I've been putting up.

I think I did my carb load wrong or something. My last meal friday night I had a baked potato with my steak and I was fine, Saturday morning at 7:00 I did some serious damage on the waffles and maple syrup also had an egg white smoothie for my protein. My massage ran longer than expected so I wasn't able to get any more food till 12:00. When I get back to the house with the pasta, I thought I was about to die of starvation. I inhaled the entire spaghetti pack and some lasagna in about 2 minutes flat. I couldn't get it in me fast enough. The only thing I can think is that I spiked my insulin levels substantially enough that morning to cause that by noon. Needless to say my refeed ended a little early and I got back on the keto by that evening.

The rest of the weekend was spent icing every joint on my body and resting.

Monday.

Damn I hate mondays!! Still feel weak and sore from last weeks lifting. Energy was ok today but my meal timing got all screwed up. I ended up eating just 30 minutes before lifting tonight and it seemed to really affect me negatively. This was also my first workout to use the Halo from AW. I took it as i was walking into the gym. That may not have been enough time for me to get any benefit from it. I think I'll start taking it about 2 hours prior to gym arrival with my dbol and liver detox.

Lifting went fairly poorly for the most part. I ended up skipping squats because I kinda tweaked my knee last week on dead lifts. I also skipped arms cause my elbows were killing me. I just had to listen to my body tonight, It was telling me ENOUGH.

Bench Press 4x6 @ 315, 275, 275, 275
Incline DB 4x6 @ 100's
Incline Pullovers 3x6 @ 90
DEadlifts 3x6 @ 275 - knees really hurt
BB Rows 3x6 @ 180 - Used the "T" Bar
Squats wimped out
Overhead BB press 3x8 @ 95 - Standing (shoulders killing me from injections)
Weighted Abbs 3x20 @ 100

i know the test E hasn't hit my system fully yet and the prop is wearing off, That may be why I feel so weak. Push through - Next week I'll be breaking up body parts.

Nice log here. Very detailed. Wish you the best on this blast.

Rock n Roll!

IML Gear Cream!
Tuesday.

Had a travel day today. Got some much needed rest and glutamine in me. Left knee hurts. Diet went ok today. I should have planned a little better, not cheating just not enough food today.

Posting up the Diet. Pretty mush just like this everyday. I'll change around the order a little if I have to, but for the most part this is it for the first 6 weeks of this blast.

Attachments

• MyCKD.pdf
    8.4 KB · Views: 58
Wednesday was a killer workout. I ended up lowering the weight on some lifts and concentrated on strict form and squeeze. Deads killed my left knee last week and so I took it easy on this workout. Still sore as crap the next day. Here are the lifts:

Dealifts 4x6 @ 185 (Knee appreciated the weight change)
Rack Pulls 4x6 @ 275 Ouch
Lat Pulldowns 3x6 @ 240 on single pulley
Front Squats 3x6 @ 135 (form, form, form)
BB uprights 3x6 @ 95
Flat Bench DB 4x6 @ 110's (down fro the 120's last time but really felt it)
BB Curls 3x6 @ 100, 100, 120
Overhead tri db press 3x6 @ 90
Cable crunches 3x20 @ 180 (double pulley)

Meals were right on schedule yesterday and today, definitely could tell the difference lifting yesterday. I also took the halo about 1 hour before workout, May move Halo and D-bol to 2 hours prior to workout

I'm gonna have to really baby my knee a little till it heals up a little. I may have to modify my leg workouts substantially. Working with one of the local trainers to try and train around the injury. Full Deads may be out of the picture for a while, and I was just starting to enjoy them. Squats are gonna have to change a bit too.

Logging Friday's Workout (late)

Came in fully ready to go for it, Then Someone was in the squat rack. At least they weren't doing curls. Bummed I felt like this would be a good day to do some bodyweight exercises and let my body heal before next week's volume. I've been feeling a little weak. Looking forward to the refeed starting tonight.

Reverse Lunges (banded Lop) 5x10 @ BW
Squats 5x20 @ BW
Bodyweight push pulls 5x20 @ BW
Bodyweight Curls and Ext 5x20 @ BW
Hammer Strength Military press 5x20 @ 90
Romainian DL 5x15 @ 135

Tonight gonna go for pizza and try to get a good refeed in this weekend.

Weekend was not the greatest. Slept most of it. I didn't have any energy at all. Saturday I ate waffles again for breakfast, some flour tortilas with lunch, pasta twice and a large handfull of cookies. Think I'm gonna try a little twist this week since I'm still trying to gain LBM - Carbs just before and just after Workouts. I'm gonna need my energy. Also gonna try to get my Fat intake up with cheese and flaxseed oil.

As far as gear, everything seems to be going good. The pip from the Masteron is too much to bear so I'm dropping it till I can either cut it or get a different supply. I spent so much time this weekend doing ice/heat contrast on my right delt and it still is sore as hell. I may have hit a nerve, not sure but pinned before fridays workout and by friday night I couldn't touch it. Honestly I don't think I need the masteron till I get to the last 6 weeks of the cycle anyways. By then I'll be doing prop and tren anyways so sore is to be expected, but not now.

Stats as of Monday 1/30/2012:
Weight: 236
BF%: 10% (on my calipers)
Looking very full especially after the refeed. Top two rows of abs are visible and the bottom getting better and better. Wife says my legs look bigger, so that may be where I added weight. I haven't trained legs seriously in a long time.

Tonight - Legs - Start of Volume Phase 1

Legs: Awesome workout

Warmup 10 minutes on bike ( made a big difference on the knees)
Squats 4x8 @225 (it's been a long time since i squatted that weight that deep)
Lunges 4x8 @ BW
Romainian DL 4x8 @ 185
Standing leg curls 3x10 @ 60 (Legs were dead at this point)
Seated calves 4x20 @ 90
Hanging leg raises 4x10

really proud I actually did the squats tonight. The only exercise I skipped was Sissy Squats, but I hit them hard enough.

Took the AW dbol and Halo about 1.5 hours before the gym and I could tell the difference. Also took one scoop of Quick Mass (40g of mixed carbs) with my protein before workout. That seemed to fuel me through as well.

Excellent journal bro!

Keep up the Blast

Tuesday's Workout

Kinda a shitty chest day. Gonna revamp the diet, I have no energy to lift heavy right now and I need to be growing the first 6-8 weeks of this blast.

Incline DB 4x8 @ 100, 105, 105, 95
Bench 4x8 @ 225, 185, 185, 185 (i was blown after incline)
Dips 4x8 @ 35+bw, BW, BW, BW
Cable Cross 4x8 @ 45 on the cable wieghts each side
Standing Calves 4x20 @315
Weighted Decline Crunch 4x10 with a 25lb plate

Dath inspired me to take a few pics tonight. I'm off the Keto diet per se and running a little more of a bulking diet. Only 500-600 calories more than maintenance. This is middle of week three. I see some changes. Definitely in body fat. Now I need to grow a little. Shit I need D's lats! Lol lats and legs and butt are the focus.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142034.659102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142034.659102.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 127
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142057.612532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142057.612532.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 122
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142076.289251.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142076.289251.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 138
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142094.928400.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142094.928400.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 110
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142111.885366.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328142111.885366.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 119
Nice looking journal you should have a total recomp when you are finished with this. Keep up the hard work.

Thanks spartan! It seems like it has been such a slow start this cycle. I've just gotta have patience.

Thursday workout:

Back -concentration on width
Pull ups. 5x8 @ body weight
Close grip upright pull downs 5x8 @ 180
Rack pulls. 5x8 @ 275,275,275,275,225
Barbell rows. 3x10 @ 225
Barbell curls. 5x8. @ 105
DB incline curls. 5x8 @ 35s
Ball crunches. 4x10

New diet has helped a ton with energy and recovery. I'll post a copy tonight. I should be getting a real kick from the gram of test but didn't feel anything this week. What I started out with was some TNT left over from another cycle. I'll be pinning the aw test Monday. Halo and dbol where kickin last night fo sho.

Friday's workout:

Shoulders and Tri's
Cable Rotator exercises 4x12 @ 40
Seated bent over raises 4x8 @ 30s
Overhead DB Press 5x8 @ 70s, 80s, 80s, 80s, 70s - warmed up with 55s for 1
Tri Set: 4x10 each lift no rest
Leaning Lateral @ 25
Upright row @ 75
Shruggs @ 300 Smith machine
Cable press down 5x8 @ 50 on the single pully (not sure the weight but heavier than the whole stack on the other cables that goes to 195)
Overhead rope extension 5x8 @ 100 on tripple pully cable

Workout felt awesome, I was sore 2 hours after. Killed it.
Deffinitely felt the Halo - my intensity was through the roof. Everyone just watched as i pressed the 80's overhead for 8 - fuckin awesome!!
Pinned the mast and 400mg eq in the right glute no PIP at all even the day after!

Here's the new diet. Been working pretty well. The weekend was much needed rest, had one more cheat meal than I planned, but the family wanted Japanese Steakhouse so I crumbled and ate the rice.

I'll also be getting bloodwork today. Today will be my first pinning of the AW Test E and the AW Deca - I've gotta get some 5cc darts cause the AW Deca is 200mg and the other stuff I was using is 300. No big.

I can certainly tell my joints feel real good (with the exception of the knees, they always hurt) My elbows had gotten real bad over the summer, mostly tendonitis probs. I was on just Test E and EQ at 750, 400 respectively. Liked the vascularity from the eq but i think it contributed to the joint probs. This is why I decided to run the Deca at the front of this cycle and up the EQ to 600 then to 900 at the end when my Test is starting to lower with the prop. I'm hoping i've done my homework right and the synergy between a lower dose of test and higher EQ will actually help the tendons.

Tonight Legs

Attachments

• MyMass.pdf
    8.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Cycle Notes:
Upped Arimidex to .5mg ed - getting gyno on left nip
Stopped Proviron till second phase of cycle - I think it will benefit me more in the end with winny
Currently added in 40mgs Anavar for last two weeks - I'll crank that up towards the end as well
On a 2 week rest from t3 and clen

Back