• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AlBob & IT join the Airforce.

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"Air Force Recruits"
The chief of staff of the US Air Force decided that he would personally intervene in the recruiting crisis affecting all of our armed services. He directed a nearby Air Force base that will be opened and that all eligible young men and women be invited.

As he and his staff were standing near a brand new F-15 Fighter, a pair of twin brothers (AlBob & IT) who looked like they had just stepped off a Marine Corps recruiting poster walked up to them. The chief of staff walked up to them, stuck out his hand and introduced himself.

He looked at the first young man (IT) and asked, "Son, what skills can you bring to the Air Force?"

IT, looks at him and says, "I'm a pilot!"

The general gets all excited, turns to his aide and says, "Get him in today, all the paper work done, everything, do it!"

The aide hustles the young man off. The general looks at AlBob and asked, "What skills to you bring to the Air Force?"

AlBob says, "I chop wood!"

"Son," the general replies, "we don't need wood choppers in the Air Force, what do you know how to do?"

"I chop wood!"

"Young man," huffs the general, "you are not listening to me, we don't need wood choppers, this is the 20th century!"

"Well," AlBob says, "you hired my brother!"

"Of course we did," says the general, "he's a pilot!"

AlBob rolls his eyes and says, "Dang it, I have to chop it before he can pile it!"

Originally posted by IPMC
(AlBob & IT) who looked like they had just stepped off a Marine Corps recruiting poster walked up to them.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Like fine wine, humor gets better with age....as opposed to AlBob.:laugh:

Not too bad IP, let me guess, you and MJ were next in line and you are the ones that 'takes wood' but in a total different sense. :p

Originally posted by irontime
Not too bad IP, let me guess, you were next in line and you are the one that 'takes wood' but in a total different sense. :p
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you and AssBob have a love duo going on.........:D

Good thing that you know better, because it's pretty obvious as to what's happening with you and MJ :haha:

Back