• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blueprint Diet of Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Diet:
meal 1: 8 oz of Eat to Grow Bison patty (8oz patty 98%lean, 48gram protein), one cup old fashioned Quaker Oatmeal, one cup coffee, no fruit
meal 2: 10oz ETG tilapia grilled on foreman grille, 10oz sweet potato slices on foreman
meal 3: 10 oz ETG chicken breast grilled, one cup white basmati rice, one tablespoon salsa mild
meal 4: 10 oz of ETG ground turkey, 12 oz of sweet potato baked (remove skin after cooked)...mix it all together
Pre train: Muscletechs neurocore
Post train: Muscletechs AminoFX
meal 5: 10 oz of ETG tilapia broiled, 1 1/2 cups white basmati rice
meal 6: 12 oz ETG Filet mignon (no hormones or preservatives!!), veggies steamed

Lots of Water....no juices, no soda..only one cup coffee in am.

Read more: Jay Cutler Arms, Abs & Calfs Training | MusclesPro.com

wow thats a lot of tilapia, don't think I could do it for that long. Maybe substitute it for some salmon.

Damn, anyone check out the prices on the etg stuff??? If I had that kinda dough lol

wow thats a lot of tilapia, don't think I could do it for that long. Maybe substitute it for some salmon.

10 ounces of Tilapia goes down much easier than 10 oz. of Salmon....Tilapia is a very light piece of fish in comparison...IMO. Plus it's cheaper.:winkfinger:

Damn, anyone check out the prices on the etg stuff??? If I had that kinda dough lol

Jeeze.....$121.00 for 20 eight ounce patties? Really? That's nuts!:eek:

10 ounces of Tilapia goes down much easier than 10 oz. of Salmon....Tilapia is a very light piece of fish in comparison...IMO. Plus it's cheaper.:winkfinger:

Jeeze.....$121.00 for 20 eight ounce patties? Really? That's nuts!:eek:

But they're on sale this month for 80$ ! :jerkit: lol

Back