• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To good to be true?

What brand is it supposed to be?

if it is generic Blue tops, you can get them for 100$ from china lol

i get novotropins with have a great reputation for 110 for 100iu....

I wouldn't buy generic Chinese anything

ehh, Novotropin is the only GH I'd. 1000iu = 550 - 600 usd. That's if you know an exporter. I seem to remember hearing that direct buy in yuan comes out to 200 usd. If domestic, I believe it's about 1$ per IU. The going rate on import actually fluctuates with currency (those prices are from 2 years ago). I wouldn't buy generic Chinese anything, most are either severely degraded (expired) or placebo. Might I suggest you try peptides? I'd recommend them to anyone who's just starting GH. I used to take 4-6IU HGH daily, depending on the gear in the underlying cycle, and I can honestly say that peptides, if taken properly, give HGH a run for the money. If you're really into it, you'd get better (though, utterly inconvenient) results from a regimen like this.

I am very happy researching:
1. daily- 100mcg GHRP6 + 50mcg cjc1293 5-6x about 2-3 hours apart. No need to cycle.

Have seen incredible results adding the following, though this is very expensive:
100mcg IGF1 LR3 (split 50mcg AM/PM 12 hours), 250mcg-MGF post-workout or before bed and finally 50mcg IGF1 DES 20 mins pre-workout into the muscle group you're about to train (don't worry about bilateral injections, just alternate to the lateral muscle every other workout.). That's of course taken with test (E and P seems to work in synergy for some reason) and only for 6 weeks on 6 off.

-- my two cents.

Looks like a bad attempt at Kigtropin, you are looking at prob. generic blue top. Kigtropin has a diff color top, as far as pharmacy grade I can tell you that's NOT from the pharmacy, generic label and real bad numerical stamper.

Did you even do one single google search on the price of HGH? That is expensive. What in the world are you thinking?

Back