Napsgear.net


Vacation is OVER!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33
  1. #1
    Registered User
    crazyotter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A pretty place where the flowers grow
    Posts
    805
    Rep Points
    48695952

    Vacation is OVER!!!

    just looked and the vacation sign is gone and most of the products are open now. just waiting on GP !!
    "I don't need sex. I make love to myself everyday at the gym"

    -The Tren gremlins lie to me...... They tell me to do bad things

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Juiced_Monkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    5241285



    Halleluyah !!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    crazyotter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A pretty place where the flowers grow
    Posts
    805
    Rep Points
    48695952

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced_Monkey View Post


    Halleluyah !!!!!!!
    "I don't need sex. I make love to myself everyday at the gym"

    -The Tren gremlins lie to me...... They tell me to do bad things

  4. #4
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233


  5. #5
    Drama Free


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    2939681

    Yeah, but most importantly is the stuff getting shipped out? Ordering does no good if you never receive anything.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,164
    Rep Points
    541944246


  7. #7
    USER
    SupaSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Dirty South
    Posts
    1,804
    Rep Points
    549796774

    Quote Originally Posted by Caz Rad View Post
    Yeah, but most importantly is the stuff getting shipped out? Ordering does no good if you never receive anything.

  8. #8
    Drama Free


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    2939681

    I'm not hating, love the product! But I do hate the shipping issues. I will place another order once everything gets sorted out. I have always supported Naps, they are a stand up company who is plagued with shipping issues. Hate the postal service.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    DaHawk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Rep Points
    7677973


  10. #10
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Points
    202820287

    i wonder why the hold-up on GP??
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  11. #11
    Registered User
    crazyotter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A pretty place where the flowers grow
    Posts
    805
    Rep Points
    48695952

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    i wonder why the hold-up on GP??
    maybe getting the stock up before they start taking orders?
    maybe all the GP is going to fulfill late order?

    But I would assume that naps will have their flagship GP back asap
    "I don't need sex. I make love to myself everyday at the gym"

    -The Tren gremlins lie to me...... They tell me to do bad things

  12. #12
    Registered User
    iPenetratah's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75
    Rep Points
    510089

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    i wonder why the hold-up on GP??
    From their site, it states, they are taking care of December orders, and once those are taken care of, the entire site will be open.

  13. #13
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Points
    202820287

    Quote Originally Posted by iPenetratah View Post
    From their site, it states, they are taking care of December orders, and once those are taken care of, the entire site will be open.
    thanks for the info bro. that is the right thing for them to do.

    i've gotta order soon to stay on my schedule and i really want to get GP. i love their gear.
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  14. #14
    Drama Free


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    2939681

    I'm with you KLC. Waiting to pull the trigger once things start moving again.

  15. #15
    The User
    quick01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    5059405

    Worth the wait for GP. But I'm glad yall are back up and running, great news!!

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    154
    Rep Points
    1242989

    If you must know naps got busted 2months ago.dam this forum is way be hind everyones knows that.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by littlerock View Post
    If you must know naps got busted 2months ago.dam this forum is way be hind everyones knows that.
    Busted? Then it is LE running it now? Maybe not since I doubt they can get away with that for more than 1 or 2 days. However, you say everyone knows. Who is "everyone"?

    Are you thinking of the big Polish bust a couple months ago? Or daydreaming about a nice firm bust in your ummm eerrrrr never mind that question.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Points
    232731829

    Quote Originally Posted by littlerock View Post
    If you must know naps got busted 2months ago.dam this forum is way be hind everyones knows that.
    Maybe ask GXR about this...
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...was-not-busted
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

  19. #19
    Registered User
    bb1129's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    195
    Rep Points
    5408083

    hmmm..

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by djlance View Post
    GXR64 he has never led us astray. He has always been right upfront and honest when talking therefore, GXR64 is somewhat like that old tv commercial.

    When GXR speaks, people listen.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  21. #21
    Registered User
    DaHawk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Rep Points
    7677973

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    GXR64 he has never led us astray. He has always been right upfront and honest when talking therefore, GXR64 is somewhat like that old tv commercial.

    When GXR speaks, people listen.
    This is true ^^

  22. #22
    Registered User
    DaHawk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Rep Points
    7677973

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    Busted? Then it is LE running it now? Maybe not since I doubt they can get away with that for more than 1 or 2 days. However, you say everyone knows. Who is "everyone"?

    Are you thinking of the big Polish bust a couple months ago? Or daydreaming about a nice firm bust in your ummm eerrrrr never mind that question.


    I think he's thinking of a nice firm bust .. lol

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    middle earth uk
    Posts
    622
    Rep Points
    8064479

    hope i get my package from beginning of december soon.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    fit4life's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Points
    221591554

    REALLY glad to see that they are open and will be running on all 8 cyclinders again! Huge selection of quality gear that no one has.

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    1671626

    Regardless for Naps shipping issues, you have to respect the fact that these guys are true to their customers. How many times do you see a Source stop taking orders until they are able to take care of old one. That is a CLASS ACT, IMO.

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    16
    Rep Points
    162886

    Quote Originally Posted by WallsOfJericho View Post
    hope i get my package from beginning of december soon.

    I'm waiting on mine as well. I've heard nothing but good things about naps, so I've been patient thus far and hoping they come through.

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    Bro's,
    I know I am a new rep but this organization is known for its top notch products and legitimacy. They are busting their balls to get all December orders completed! We know how frustrated you are and will do everything to keep you updated and field all your questions!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  28. #28
    Registered User
    Juiced_Monkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    5241285

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Bro's,
    I know I am a new rep but this organization is known for its top notch products and legitimacy. They are busting their balls to get all December orders completed! We know how frustrated you are and will do everything to keep you updated and field all your questions!
    I know no one likes to wait, but I'm sure they are doing all they can to get all decmebers orders sorted out.

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    saudi arabia
    Posts
    26
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by iPenetratah View Post
    From their site, it states, they are taking care of December orders, and once those are taken care of, the entire site will be open.

    Have you heard anything about November 2011 orders being shipped or resolved yet. Have a trouble ticket and all yet no responses as of yet. I too am waiting for this order to get here before I make another one.

  30. #30
    Registered User
    DaHawk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Rep Points
    7677973

    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidRona View Post
    Have you heard anything about November 2011 orders being shipped or resolved yet. Have a trouble ticket and all yet no responses as of yet. I too am waiting for this order to get here before I make another one.
    Pm GXR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. On Vacation
    By Chrisotpherm in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 11:21 AM
  2. vacation
    By premo in forum Training
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:12 AM
  3. Rob and I on Vacation:)
    By Gena Marie in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->