• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workman Tools

Madmann

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright so what's your favorite??

Here are mine:

craftsman-drill-1.jpg

41B3CFH233L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

top_9drawerbg.jpg

66611110062103-large-Craftsman-36012-16-Inch-Gasoline-Chain-Saw.jpg

I hope you don't own that same chainsaw (35190). It's total junk. They've had so many of those chainsaws brought back that I couldn't believe they never got recalled. The chain tightening system is defective. That's shit is made by Poulan. I'd look at Stihl or Husqvarna if you want a saw that will last.

Alright so what's your favorite??

Here are mine:

Your trying to start a (seemingly) serious thread, but it's getting shit all over. That's because of the way you tend to act. And that you ruin so many threads.

If you want to have a serious thread, try changing the way you act here.

Craftsman tools are shit...

I like the Minolta cordless drills, the batteries seem to last longer....

My main tool is a fluke meter with Clamp-On AC/DC up to 600 volts, but I mainly just use it to show installers how to troubleshoot. 99% of my time I use a computer and telephone as my tools...

Here's an example of what a grownup's drill looks like and just 2 of which I have here at my plant. If I were home I would should you what 2 stroke yard toys grownups use.

:roflmao: My ass off at that Kmart fantasy shit list of yours.

You sir are a joke.

I bet the only thing more grungy than that tool box is the interior or your house.

For someone so financially secure and living the upscale life, you'd think you could afford new better , cleaner tools.

Surprised that pile of junk has not rusted into scrap metal by now.

IML Gear Cream!
You sir are a joke.

I bet the only thing more grungy than that tool box is the interior or your house.

For someone so financially secure and living the upscale life, you'd think you could afford new better , cleaner tools.

Some people use their tools for actual work, for those people they use Bosch and Dewalt. For the average homeowner (renter in your case), then the kmart blue light special will tighten screws adequately.

You sir are a joke.

You stupid mother fucker, I do $3+ million/yr in sales out of here and constantly have projects going on, so these tools get used constantly by me and my guys for maintenance and new project purposes. In contrast to your cut and fucking paste jobs of shit grade tools you don't even own.

Here's an example of the Bosch being used yesterday morning at 7am prior to a 3yd concrete sidewalk pour outside one of my warehouses:

You stupid mother fucker, I do $3+ million/yr in sales out of here and constantly have projects going on, so these tools get used constantly by me and my guys for maintenance and new project purposes. In contrast to your cut and fucking paste jobs of shit grade tools you don't even own.

Here's an example of the Bosch being used yesterday morning at 7am prior to a 3yd concrete sidewalk pour outside one of my warehouses:
For the all times "owned" has been thrown around, rarely did it actually apply.

This is one of the those times that someone truly got owned. :clapping:

dremel mini cordless with diamond bits for working with glass.

Why so much hate towards Craftsman? I apprenticed in a shop after school during high school and for one year after I graduated and all of my hand tools were Craftsman. I never had a problem and if something does break they're covered with a lifetime warranty. All of my pneumatic tools were Blue Point (owned by Snap-On so they cost A LOT) though but I needed something to handle the abuse I'd put them through.

Bought my brother a lithium ion one of these for his birthday last year and he loves it.

the glass i work with is over 100 years old usually so the low power of the mini
is good for that but i do want to get a more powerful one.

IML Gear Cream!
Some people use their tools for actual work, for those people they use Bosch and Dewalt. For the average homeowner (renter in your case), then the kmart blue light special will tighten screws adequately.

Unfortunately for eddie, not even the best tools will tighten up the screws loose in his head.

so here are my favs I guess. Note all trees were done with a stihl farm boss w/ 32 in bar. But I didnt fall them I just stumped and graded the place.

Last edited:
Why so much hate towards Craftsman? I apprenticed in a shop after school during high school and for one year after I graduated and all of my hand tools were Craftsman. I never had a problem and if something does break they're covered with a lifetime warranty. All of my pneumatic tools were Blue Point (owned by Snap-On so they cost A LOT) though but I needed something to handle the abuse I'd put them through.

Years ago, I worked my way through college as a manager with Sears and have lots of knowledge on the subject. You see, Craftsman is not a manufacturer, but brand name.

Their hand tools are good, not what I call top notch, but good. Manufactured by Danaher tool group, and they have maintained a decent quality over the years.

Most of their power tools are made by black and decker, and not much quality at all. Homeowner grade crap. Guys that make a living with tools don't use this crap.

Most of their lawn and garden stuff is made by Electrolux and is mostly crap. The chainsaw he posted a pic of is for sure shit. Real tree guys use Husq.

Last edited:
Years ago, I worked my may through college as a manager with Sears and have lost of knowledge on the subject. You see, Craftsman is not a manufacturer, but brand name.

Their hand tools are good, not what I call top notch, but good. Manufactured by Danaher tool group, and they have maintained a decent quality over the years.

Most of their power tools are made by black and decker, and not much quality at all. Homeowner grade crap. Guys that make a living with tools don't use this crap.

Most of their lawn and garden stuff is made by Electrolux and is mostly crap. The chainsaw he posted a pic of is for sure shit. Real tree guys use Husq.

Cool, I didn't know that, but I never really looked into it. Yah I only used their hand tools and toolbox. Everything else is pretty much most brands others have mentioned here.

Bob-the-Builder-Tool-Time-Bob.jpg

These are my favorite tools. I like Bob. Wendy is nice also. I also like farm animals. Have you ever been to a farm? What is your favorite farm animal Mr. Madmann?

:tard:

Don't Craftsman tools have a lifetime warranty? Break, Bend, disfigured, etc? I'm a Ryobi guy, but I don't know any other tool company that has the type of warranty that Craftman has.

Don't Craftsman tools have a lifetime warranty? Break, Bend, disfigured, etc? I'm a Ryobi guy, but I don't know any other tool company that has the type of warranty that Craftman has.

Yah they do and any decent tool company will offer a lifetime warranty on their products. Snap-On and Mac are pretty much the Apple of the tool world, over priced crap that you can find for a lot cheaper.

Back