• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my blood work..

bb1129

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got done running a letro blast with caber to help rid some some old gyno. However, it appears I crushed my test and began my transformation into a BITCH!! I guess on the positive, gyno is gone, source is legit and gh is gtg!

What do you fellas recommend is the next best step? Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like you're still running any anabolics. The only other logical next step would be a cruise dose or PCT.

I was only on a cruise of test cyp while I was doing the letro blast. I needed something to help with the letro sides. Currently off the test but still running some winny. I will have my hcg in a few days. Do you recommend waiting until I'm done with the winny to start hcg? Or begin asap?

Thanks

Dude you are shut down hard. HCG will prevent recovery of LH/FSH. If you decide to go back on test, then add the HCG for your cruise/TRT. If not, get on clomid asap.

Oh, and your calcium could be a little higher, do you take a vit d supplement?

Dude you are shut down hard. HCG will prevent recovery of LH/FSH. If you decide to go back on test, then add the HCG for your cruise/TRT. If not, get on clomid asap.

As soon as I saw my labs I started taking clomid. I'm alsol finishing off a little winny and caber. What do recommend me doing? Getting off everything and PCT or cruise with test and hcg then try for PCT? This was my first and last letro blast so I'm in new waters here. Not sure the best way to recover. Thanks for your help!

As soon as I saw my labs I started taking clomid. I'm alsol finishing off a little winny and caber. What do recommend me doing? Getting off everything and PCT or cruise with test and hcg then try for PCT? This was my first and last letro blast so I'm in new waters here. Not sure the best way to recover. Thanks for your help!

If I was in your shoes, I'd stop all AAS, continue standard PCT, and try to recover natural test before more damage is done to your endocrine system. Cruising at your age you run the risk of being stuck on TRT forever. Save the HCG and orals for your next cycle.

Good luck bro.

Back