• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cooking

I caught the Top Chef episodes with guest judges Charlize and PeeWee. The season is almost done.

thanks man!(snip)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Chef Masters premiered tonight. Chef Chris Cosentino is on a roll. He has to compete with his former boss though.

The preview clips showed guest judges including Brian Boitano, The B52's, and Dita Von Teese.

Try a plumbing supply store, those are the torches they use to solder copper pipes, I would get a Propane with a trigger ignition tip and not a Mapp gas torch. They also sell mini-torches usually for electricians to do heatshrink...

Try a plumbing supply store, those are the torches they use to solder copper pipes, I would get a Propane with a trigger ignition tip and not a Mapp gas torch. They also sell mini-torches usually for electricians to do heatshrink...
Crate and barrel also sells them

Top Chef 10 started the other night but I missed it. I'll catch the rerun either Friday or Saturday.

It looks like Chefs Hugh Acheson, Wolfgang Puck, and Emeril Lagasse have joined as judges.

Back