IronMag Research Chems

Steroids With No Estrogen Activity

Rep Points

Steroids With No Estrogen Activity

Hi, I hate getting bloated and all that other shit. Can someone give me a list of steroids that don't cause any estrogen effects please.

Rep Points

Test w an AI is the best.

Rep Points

tren! NPP and dmz!

Rep Points

pink magic

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

IMO every steroid is going to give u estrogen or progesterone issues.Due to the feed back loop of the hormones the more test u use the more chance of inc. estrogen (estrodial) reversion, like bro said above test and and a good AI for BALANCE, or w/ tren or deca - dostinex , u can't do 1 w/out the other, IMHO

Rep Points

Winstrol.
    I was on 100mg of prop and winny ED and had no gyno symptoms. A few days after dropping the winny I had to add adex for tingly titties.

Rep Points

thanks for your input guys

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you're super sensitive to estro sides (gyno in particular, water retention is largely a combination of estrogen, water intake and sodium/carbs imo) then either run letro on cycle or use low doses of test. It wouldn't be my first choice since I enjoy test but you could cycle tren/primo/var/winny/EQ/mast with little estrogen issues. Just be sure to include 250-300mg test for libido/mood purposes and you should be g2g. I don't believe nandrolones aromatize to a signifigant degree but deca is somewhat known for water retention. Again anadrol supposedly doesn't aromatize but makes people carry water like crazy, dbol on the other hand does aromatize very easily so that's probably not what you're looking for either. EQ does aromatize somewhat but not usually an issue for most.

If you've tried tren before and tolerated it well maybe go with something like 300mg test E, 3-400mg tren E. You can increase the tren as you see fit but that should be enough for most to make some nice consistent gains without looking puffy :P

Rep Points

look into masteron as well..masteron is a very good choice if your wanting to stay away from water retention and gyno and it does not aromatize like other steroids bro its generally used as a pre contest drug there are almost no side effects with master read bout it seems as if alot of people overlook it because they think they need 5000mg of test E. fuk that..research it tell me what you think

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Mast alone probably wouldn't be very impressive, and needless to say you do need at least a normal human level of test in every cycle. 500mg test a week might not be necessary but I wouldn't go below 250 personally. Mast does help with estrogen issues though, as well as proviron, but neither is really "hard" enough to base a cycle on by any means.

This isn't a direct answer to your question this is merely what I would do in your position. Stick with low doses of test prop and short cycles. Run superdrol and tren in mild doses. Use PLENTY of AI and keep a very close eye on sodium/water/carb intake (very important). You can cut or bulk on those compounds but they are a bit harsh. If you want something more mild run 400mg test E and 6-800mg EQ for a longer cycle. You really can't get around the test issue so just keep your dose on the low end and use aromasin/letro preferably (letro can fuck your sex drive so be careful...). Make up the balance with other compounds that don't aromatize so heavily rather than just using more test

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Tren, masteron, primo, winstrol, anavar, 1-test cyp
    Lo, there do I see my Father..
    Lo, there do I see my Mother
    And my Sisters and my Brothers..
    Lo, there do I see the line
    Of my people back to the beginning..
    Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
    In the Halls of Valhalla,
    Where the Brave may live forever.

Rep Points

if you are eating like you should b on cycle, than your gonna feel bloated all day errday

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalLifter View Post
    Hi, I hate getting bloated and all that other shit. Can someone give me a list of steroids that don't cause any estrogen effects please.
    Dude, I think the problem is that you are from So. Cal. I am from there (moved now though) and I have the very same problem with bloating. There may be a connection there. Okay maybe not

In all seriousness:

Using steroids that cause less is a good start but also remember that using an AI that works for you is helpful. Don't just think that if you take Adex and you bloat that you have problems with bloating. Try Aromasin then. Switch up till you find what works for you. I bloat on 150 mg per week of test prop so I know what you mean and it is a real pain in the butt.

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Capt'n Finaplix
    BOARD REP

From the Deep Dark Bowels of a Land called FINA! The place where only the Strongest Craziest Muther Fuckers Dare to Go!
    Rep Points

one other thing to consider... the larger the dose, the more likely your going to see Estrogen relataed activity..

Equipoise
    Trenbolone acetate
    Primo
    Masteron
    all very low on the scale
    pm me for questions

Rep Points

Killer.....^^^^ nice.

My plan cause I'm gyno prone aswell is to run 2-250mg test with 900+mg eq. I'm goin with eq cuz my body does not get along with tren, mast makes my hair fall out with the quickness, primo is WAY to much money (if I Had it to spend, it would be #1).

But the junk I got from a now gone sponsor was trash. But it will be the next cycle I run.

Good luck to the op in witchever route you take.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/
    hate it or love it....

Hell's Ambassador

Rep Points

250mg Test a Week
    100-150mg Tren Ace eod
    Caber Twice a week
    Adex/Aromasin as needed
    Currently Powered by GAULS

Rep Points

I know this is an old thread but i'm very sensitive to test as well. I'm currently on 10mg test prop ED and still holding water and bloated. I've tried different AI's and nothing helps. Have you been able to relieve your bloating problems on test?

Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    Dude, I think the problem is that you are from So. Cal. I am from there (moved now though) and I have the very same problem with bloating. There may be a connection there. Okay maybe not

In all seriousness:

Using steroids that cause less is a good start but also remember that using an AI that works for you is helpful. Don't just think that if you take Adex and you bloat that you have problems with bloating. Try Aromasin then. Switch up till you find what works for you. I bloat on 150 mg per week of test prop so I know what you mean and it is a real pain in the butt.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by markluv11 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but i'm very sensitive to test as well. I'm currently on 10mg test prop ED and still holding water and bloated. I've tried different AI's and nothing helps. Have you been able to relieve your bloating problems on test?
    10mg a day?

Rep Points

Yea i'm on HRT. I'm very sensitive to the amortization so i've started ED injections of only 10mg a day and still suffering the aromatization side effects.

senior memeber

Rep Points

and the award for dumbest person alive goes to markluv11 way to go there have been some dumb ass people but you sir are the winner. no take your award and go hang your self please for the sake of the world dont have kids.

Rep Points

Well another mature board member. Thanks for the help.

senior memeber

Rep Points

i am sorry but wow dude 10mg a day you need to take enough to help you not hurt you. a girl makes more than that does a dr have you doing this. most people take at least 150-200 mg a week. at 150 mg a week there is no way in hell you would have problems.how the hell do you even pin 10mg do you just dip the pin in the oil. i am sorry i am lol i can not take this for real i tried.

Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Are the hair loss sides for Winny, Mast and Tren as bad as people say?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    Are the hair loss sides for Winny, Mast and Tren as bad as people say?
    If your prone to hair loss ut will speed it up I havent seen a case of hairloss for tren nor winny but mast yes

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i am sorry but wow dude 10mg a day you need to take enough to help you not hurt you. a girl makes more than that does a dr have you doing this. most people take at least 150-200 mg a week. at 150 mg a week there is no way in hell you would have problems.how the hell do you even pin 10mg do you just dip the pin in the oil. i am sorry i am lol i can not take this for real i tried.
    The average male makes between 5-7mg of testosterone a day. I'm using testosterone propionate which yields about 83 grams of test per 100mg. This mean i'm giving my body roughly 8mg of testosterone a day. Most people use Cypinoate for their TRT which yields roughly 70mg of test per 100mgs. I use a skin pin to measure out 10mgs. Its pretty simple and painless.

Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    If your prone to hair loss ut will speed it up I havent seen a case of hairloss for tren nor winny but mast yes
    thanks bro

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    thanks bro
    If you're prone to hairloss then Tren and Winny will wreck havoc on your hairline.

Here is a list of "hair safe" steroids I've used successfully.

EQ
    Primo
    T-bol
    Anavar
    NPP

Rep Points

^this although i've never had tbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk