• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why Coffee Drinking Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why Coffee Drinking Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes ScienceDaily ??? Why do heavy coffee drinkers have a lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, a disease on the increase around the world that can lead to serious health problems? Scientists are offering a new solution to that long-standing mystery in a report in [...]
Read More...

I used to pop a few noDoze before a work out for a little boost,,,

Why Coffee Drinking Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes ScienceDaily ??? Why do heavy coffee drinkers have a lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, a disease on the increase around the world that can lead to serious health problems? Scientists are offering a new solution to that long-standing mystery in a report in [...]
Read More...
Because coffee rules i drink about 12 cups aday

Funny%252520Come%252520at%252520Me%25252C%252520Bro%252521%252520Memes_63.gif
:coffee:

Yeah, coffee's awesome; full of antioxidants! Too much can raise your cortisol levels, but it's great upon waking and pre-workout.

Yes, coffee consumption in proper amount is beneficial , mostly in early morning. It helps to keep mind stable and even increase in concentration can be observed

Back